• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The True Uchiha VS The False Uchiha: Kakashi Hatake VS Madara Uchiha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kakashi Hatake VS Madara Uchiha

• Fight Location: Place
  • Starting Distance: 1km
  • Both in-character
  • Equalized speed
  • Dual Mangekyō Sharingan Kakashi | Jūbi Jinchūriki (One Rinnegan) Madara
The False Uchiha: 7 (@Shadowbokunohero, @Jseymore, @GokuSparkle, @Galvino, @FluffyCreatureZ, @theultimate5105, @noct)
The True Uchiha: 4 (@Purgy, @Slacjow, @Popted2, @UchihaSlayer96)
Inconclusive:

02GwLwqrLjhF5sUi9fIN5SG6nMM9lIyzLyFeZkYYHgbz3kWyMYhJIOQWNmCgBdN7-heD24UNGSyxZ1w5nVHql-Q=s0-d
d38f1e142300e594277a3093e0ae46e2.png

Last edited:
Um...I think you should probably change it to 3 Eyed Madara or Kakashi kinda stomps. Even limbo shouldn't be a problem given that with six paths chakra he hsould be able to see it.

Um...I think you should probably change it to 3 Eyed Madara or Kakashi kinda stomps. Even limbo shouldn't be a problem given that with six paths chakra he hsould be able to see it.
That's not how that works. You need Six Paths Sage Mode or a Rinnegan to be able to tell that Limbo Clones Exist. Either way, Kakashi would never allow Madara to even hit him because he knows exactly what Madara can do in this Key since he was literally watching him the entire time earlier and would just go for Kamui Sniping him.

That isn't really how it works

Sasuke could see it due to his Rinnegan and Naruto could sense it due to Six Path's Sage Mode, Kakashi has neither of these.

In fact, even when Obito had Six Path's Chakra the only reason Madara decided not to use Limbo against him was solely because Obito had the Rinnegan, strongly indicating that Six Path's Chakra has nothing to do with being able to see/sense it.

That's not how that works. You need Six Paths Sage Mode or a Rinnegan to be able to tell that Limbo Clones Exist. Either way, Kakashi would never allow Madara to even hit him because he knows exactly what Madara can do in this Key since he was literally watching him the entire time earlier and would just go for Kamui Sniping him.
Six Paths Sage Mode is a mode provided by Six Paths chakra. I don't think it's an unreasonable assumption to say having it makes you aware of limbo.
That isn't really how it works

Sasuke could see it due to his Rinnegan and Naruto could sense it due to Six Path's Sage Mode, Kakashi has neither of these.

In fact, even when Obito had Six Path's Chakra the only reason Madara decided not to use Limbo against him was solely because Obito had the Rinnegan, strongly indicating that Six Path's Chakra has nothing to do with being able to see/sense it.
That doesn't strongly indicate anything. It just doesn't prove he can sense it, it does nothing in disproving it.
I'm pretty sure Kakashi should take this

He has the foresight to know about this Madara's abilities and in character Madara is really arrogant (see his fight against guy)

So kakashi could likely just BFR him.
Imagine if Pain Arc Kakashi sniped Juubi Madara's head off that'd be hillarious XD

Six Paths Sage Mode is a mode provided by Six Paths chakra. I don't think it's an unreasonable assumption to say having it makes you aware of limbo.
It is an unreasonable assumption because it's supported by nothing and Kakashi doesn't have Extrasensory Perception like Naruto and Sasuke do on their profiles for sensing/seeing Madara's Limbo Clones, so you'd have to make a CRT to have it accepted.

Last edited:
Madara knows how Kamui works, he literally used it himself and has seen it used several times, so I think it's not very likely.

Also, something worth mentioning is that even when Madara went into the Kamui dimension, his Limbo clone stayed in the normal dimension, so even if Kakashi does BFR him, he still dies to a Limbo clone that he can't see or sense.

Last edited:
Madara knows how Kamui works, he literally used it himself and has seen it used several times, so I think it's not very likely.
doesn't matter, the Kamui snipe speed is ridiculously fast, fast enough to intercept Kaguya and her attacks, a Person who is quantifiable faster than this Madara.
also Madara has no way of returning so he would lose via BFR even if Kakashi gets killed after the fact.

doesn't matter, the Kamui snipe speed is ridiculously fast, fast enough to intercept Kaguya and her attacks, a Person who is quantifiable faster than this Madara.
also Madara has no way of returning so he would lose via BFR even if Kakashi gets killed after the fact.
  1. Speed is equal, so your comparison of it catching Kaguya is irrelevant
  2. Kaguya doesn't know what the technique is and is honestly kinda stupid, nowhere near as intelligent as Madara is, he can also see Kakashi build up the chakra in his eye when he uses it, giving him ample time to put up a TSB shield infront of his body or whatever.
  3. Pretty sure that as long as Madara is still alive and Kakashi is dead then Madara wins, but regardless, at worst it's an incon.
  4. When has Kakashi ever actually BFR'd someone entirely? Like never? He's far more likely to snipe off Madara's arm or leg which he can easily regenerate from.

The real question is whether or not Kakashi will snipe his Head off with Kamui. Madara could see it coming.... if he ever used his Sharingan in Six Paths Sage Mode, which he doesn't .

The real question is whether or not Kakashi will snipe his Head off with Kamui. Madara could see it coming.... if he ever used his Sharingan in Six Paths Sage Mode, which he doesn't .
Kakashi has never done that, this is an in character fight.

The Rinnegan can see chakra and the chakra network like the Sharingan can, so he would know that Kakashi is about to use Kamui the same way Obito could see that Sasuke was about to use Amaterasu, both are Mangekyo abilities that require high amounts of chakra and "spawn" at whatever the user is looking at.

So Madara would see Kakashi pooling chakra into his eyes and since he's both used the technique himself and seen it used many times, he'd know what's about to happen and be able to react accordingly, like how Obito kinda casually just blocked Sasuke's Amaterasu because he could see it coming.

So Madara would see Kakashi pooling chakra into his eyes and since he's both used the technique himself and seen it used many times, he'd know what's about to happen and be able to react accordingly, like how Obito kinda casually just blocked Sasuke's Amaterasu because he could see it coming.
Tbf, Obito is also way faster than that Sasuke so that also helped him block Amaterasu.

It does when the Raikage does something similar but for dodging instead because he's that much faster than him.
The difference between that and this is that the Raikage was simply too fast for Sasuke's perception to keep up, in this instance, Obito was literally just standing still, he didn't even evade Sasuke's Amaterasu, he blocked it.

The difference between that and this is that the Raikage was simply too fast for Sasuke's perception to keep up, in this instance, Obito was literally just standing still, he didn't even evade Sasuke's Amaterasu he blocked it.
I know that, I'm just saying that he couldn't have Blocked it unless he was fast enough to do so even if he saw it coming. That wouldn't make sense.

I know that, I'm just saying that he couldn't have Blocked it unless he was fast enough to do so even if he saw it coming. That wouldn't make sense.
You can though, think of it like precog, he knew Sasuke was going to use Amaterasu before Sasuke actually released Amaterasu, so he was able to put his arm up and block with a TSB before Sasuke had even "fired" it.

Also if it wasn't clear from my posts, I'm voting Madara.

Also, something worth mentioning is that even when Madara went into the Kamui dimension, his Limbo clone stayed in the normal dimension, so even if Kakashi does BFR him, he still dies to a Limbo clone that he can't see or sense.
Madara would die first from the kamui shuriken.
  1. Speed is equal, so your comparison of it catching Kaguya is irrelevant
  2. Kaguya doesn't know what the technique is and is honestly kinda stupid, nowhere near as intelligent as Madara is, he can also see Kakashi build up the chakra in his eye when he uses it, giving him ample time to put up a TSB shield infront of his body or whatever.
  3. Pretty sure that as long as Madara is still alive and Kakashi is dead then Madara wins, but regardless, at worst it's an incon.
  4. When has Kakashi ever actually BFR'd someone entirely? Like never? He's far more likely to snipe off Madara's arm or leg which he can easily regenerate from.
1. Do you think DMS Kakashi is faster than Kaguya? If not, that shows equal speed doesn't prevent Madara from getting sniped.
2. It doesn't take long at all for Kakashi to charge up kamui in this form, and he can add kamui to other attacks. The kamui shuriken would be especially effective as it explodes on impact so even if Madara dodges it could still get him.
3. Kakashi will realize the limbo clone is still there and then kamui himself into the dimension and surprise kamui snipe Madara's head off back into the real world, which should get rid of the limbo clone, as there were none after Madara was gone and Kaguya was there.
4. Gyuki, himself, Obito (who Kakashi has the eyes of now) has sucked Kakashi, Fuu, Torune, Nagato, Sasuke, and Karin.
Kakashi has never done that, this is an in character fight.

The Rinnegan can see chakra and the chakra network like the Sharingan can, so he would know that Kakashi is about to use Kamui the same way Obito could see that Sasuke was about to use Amaterasu, both are Mangekyo abilities that require high amounts of chakra and "spawn" at whatever the user is looking at.
Obito has far faster reactions than Sasuke, that's why he could. He wasn't able to react to Amaterasu before when they met after the Itachi fight despite having the sharingan active and likely greater speed.
You can though, think of it like precog, he knew Sasuke was going to use Amaterasu before Sasuke actually released Amaterasu, so he was able to put his arm up and block with a TSB before Sasuke had even "fired" it.

Also if it wasn't clear from my posts, I'm voting Madara.
If the chakra built up too fast he wouldn't have been able to get his staff up in time.

Madara would die first from the kamui shuriken.
No, he'd put up a TSB shield and that would get eaten by the Kamui Shuriken, Kakashi then proceeds to get fodderized by Madara's Limbo Clone which he can't do a single thing about.
Do you think DMS Kakashi is faster than Kaguya? If not, that shows equal speed doesn't prevent Madara from getting sniped.
Not relevant to any argument I've made in this thread
It doesn't take long at all for Kakashi to charge up kamui in this form, and he can add kamui to other attacks. The kamui shuriken would be especially effective as it explodes on impact so even if Madara dodges it could still get him.
It doesn't take long for Amaterasu to charge up either, didn't stop Obito from seeing it coming and easily countering it

Not once did I say Madara would dodge any Kamui, speed is equal so he wouldn't be able to move faster than Kakashi's perception, he would however be able to put up a TSB shield in time which would take the Kamui hit for him.
Kakashi will realize the limbo clone is still there and then kamui himself into the dimension and surprise kamui snipe Madara's head off back into the real world, which should get rid of the limbo clone, as there were none after Madara was gone and Kaguya was there.
Kakashi has never done this, this is an in character fight.
Gyuki, himself, Obito (who Kakashi has the eyes of now) has sucked Kakashi, Fuu, Torune, Nagato, Sasuke, and Karin.
Let me correct my post, has Kakashi ever BFR'd an opponent with Kamui?

The answer is no, so he's not doing so here when it's an in character fight.
Obito has far faster reactions than Sasuke, that's why he could. He wasn't able to react to Amaterasu before when they met after the Itachi fight despite having the sharingan active and likely greater speed.
Except that's clearly not what happened

Obito saw Sasuke pooling Chakra into his eye to use Amaterasu and he then proceeded to block before Amaterasu was even released, it has nothing to do with reaction speed at all, he simply knew Sasuke was going to use Amaterasu before Sasuke actually did it and blocked preemptively.

If we agree that Amaterasu doesn't travel, then no amount of reaction speed less than infinite would allow you to block it unless you knew it was coming before hand, which Obito clearly does as he stated.
If the chakra built up too fast he wouldn't have been able to get his staff up in time.
The fact remains that chakra needs to be built up at all, which is visible by the Sharingan and the Rinnegan, which allowed Obito to block an attack that's instantaneous, exactly the same with Kamui.

Madara has already demonstrated the ability to both see the chakra flow and even see when chakra is being pooled into a specific point in the case of Guy, there's absolutely zero reason that he can't see Kakashi is about to use Kamui before he actually does and put up a TSB shield in time.

Also, something I forgot to mention, if you're adamant about Kakashi using Kamui Shuriken then those do get dodged or blocked easily, they're projectiles unlike base Kamui.

Last edited:
Madara's Limbo Clone which he can't do a single thing about.
Susanoo is going to protect him for a while aswell as being intangible, also "As long as they cannot return from wherever they have been transported to within a certain amount of time - a week, going by Standard Battle Assumptions - victory is reached through BFR."
Madara can never return
Yes, the first thing he did when he used his Kamui for the first time is try to BFR Deidara, the only reason it didn't work is because it was slow and Deidara was able to move out the way.

Susanoo is going to protect him for a while aswell as being intangible,
Kakashi hasn't demonstrated to be constantly intangible, he's only done so to avoid attacks, but of course, he can't perceive Limbo at all so he gets destroyed.

His Susanoo gets one shot by a Limbo clone;
  • Its durability is comparable to EMS Madara's Susanoo as it says on Kakashi's profile, and I'm sure we can agree that that is far inferior to Ten Tail's Madara.
  • Madara is likely 5-C, Kakashi caps out at 6-A
"As long as they cannot return from wherever they have been transported to within a certain amount of time - a week, going by Standard Battle Assumptions - victory is reached through BFR."
This doesn't factor in if Kakashi is dead while Madara is BFR'd though, that isn't a win for either of them, it's an incon.
Yes, the first thing he did when he used his Kamui for the first time is try to BFR Deidara, the only reason it didn't work is because it was slow and Deidara was able to move out the way.
Never was it stated that Kakashi intended to send Deidara's entire body to the Kamui dimension, it's not clear what his real intent was, in fact it seems like he was aiming for Deidara's head to me.

Also, something I just realized, isn't this technically Madara with Obito's Sharingan? It's one Rinnegan Madara's key but SBA put him at his latest version of that key, which is just before he gets his second Rinnegan when he has Obito's Sharingan.

Last edited:
With SPSM senses Madara will see Kamui miles before Kakashi even pulls it off. He can dodge it forever, or well, as long as Kakashi can use it, which is probably a couple of minutes at max.

I just don't see Kakashi sniping Madara's head with SPSM, and other parts of body can be regenerated. And he can always put TSB shield before him to take a hit.

What I see though is Limbo one shotting Kakashi while he is tangible.

No, he'd put up a TSB shield and that would get eaten by the Kamui Shuriken, Kakashi then proceeds to get fodderized by Madara's Limbo Clone which he can't do a single thing about.

Not relevant to any argument I've made in this thread

It doesn't take long for Amaterasu to charge up either, didn't stop Obito from seeing it coming and easily countering it

Not once did I say Madara would dodge any Kamui, speed is equal so he wouldn't be able to move faster than Kakashi's perception, he would however be able to put up a TSB shield in time which would take the Kamui hit for him.

Kakashi has never done this, this is an in character fight.

The answer is no, so he's not doing so here when it's an in character fight.

Except that's clearly not what happened

Obito saw Sasuke pooling Chakra into his eye to use Amaterasu and he then proceeded to block before Amaterasu was even released, it has nothing to do with reaction speed at all, he simply knew Sasuke was going to use Amaterasu before Sasuke actually did it and blocked preemptively.

If we agree that Amaterasu doesn't travel, then no amount of reaction speed less than infinite would allow you to block it unless you knew it was coming before hand, which Obito clearly does as he stated.

The fact remains that chakra needs to be built up at all, which is visible by the Sharingan and the Rinnegan, which allowed Obito to block an attack that's instantaneous, exactly the same with Kamui.

Madara has already demonstrated the ability to both see the chakra flow and even see when chakra is being pooled into a specific point in the case of Guy, there's absolutely zero reason that he can't see Kakashi is about to use Kamui before he actually does and put up a TSB shield in time.

Also, something I forgot to mention, if you're adamant about Kakashi using Kamui Shuriken then those do get dodged or blocked easily, they're projectiles unlike base Kamui.
The Kamui shuriken explosion is quite large, it'd engulf both the TSO shield and him together.

You said speed equalized makes it so Kakashi can't get him, I'm arguing no.

Speed equal Juubito would get hit by Amaterasu.

No because he would need to react to that which he can't. TSO also don't move particularly fast. In fact they're pretty consistenly shown as slower than thier jinchuriki.

Because he's never fought someone with limbo. He's a genius, he'll adapt to the situation and realize he needs to take down the real one.

He sure tried against Deidara and Obito (after the FKS when Obito said it's useless).

He reacted to seeing Sasuke's chakra building up and his arm speed is fast enough to raise it in front of him in time before Sasuke activated the jutsu.

The reason is that DMS Kakashi has already been shown as faster than TSO. When Madara tried hitting Obito when they combined kamui they were faster. Would raising TSO to block be faster than the speed he can throw them? That's up to you to prove.

No not easily. They're OP AF.
Kakashi hasn't demonstrated to be constantly intangible, he's only done so to avoid attacks, but of course, he can't perceive Limbo at all so he gets destroyed.

• Its durability is comparable to EMS Madara's Susanoo as it says on Kakashi's profile, and I'm sure we can agree that that is far inferior to Ten Tail's Madara.

This doesn't factor in if Kakashi is dead while Madara is BFR'd though, that isn't a win for either of them, it's an incon.

Never was it stated that Kakashi intended to send Deidara's entire body to the Kamui dimension, it's not clear what his real intent was, in fact it seems like he was aiming for Deidara's head to me.

Also, something I just realized, isn't this technically Madara with Obito's Sharingan? It's one Rinnegan Madara's key but SBA put him at his latest version of that key, which is just before he gets his second Rinnegan when he has Obito's Sharingan.
He'll be in his PS though, and he knows about limbo so he'll stay intangible as he knows an attack will come.

Yeah and then Madara will get surprised like Kaguya and Zetsu when he phases through the attack as it pierces the PS and get hit by a Kamui Raikiri.

Kakashi isn't just gonna stick around and get pummeled. You sorely underestimate DMS Kakashi, and Kakashi in general.

Wow. You just dug your own grave. You're admitting then that sniping someone's head off is in character for Kakashi. In that case, it's a wrap.

Is that considered a part of his key? Even if so, that doesn't change anything. Using a discount version of Kakashi's ability isn't gonna help him. That's like trying to beat Hashirama with wood style or beating Might Guy with taijutsu.
With SPSM senses Madara will see Kamui miles before Kakashi even pulls it off. He can dodge it forever, or well, as long as Kakashi can use it, which is probably a couple of minutes at max.

I just don't see Kakashi sniping Madara's head with SPSM, and other parts of body can be regenerated. And he can always put TSB shield before him to take a hit.

What I see though is Limbo one shotting Kakashi while he is tangible.
No he won't, he's not gonna be fast enough. Kakashi's kamui is also six paths amped.

Naruto Chapter 689 Page 2

More than big enough radius for the TSO and Madara.

PS.

Wow I really did not expect this battle to be even close. I thought DMS Kakashi~Kaguya was pretty commonly accepeted but I guess not.

this Madara is 6-A.

also even if we assume that this Madara is 5-C, your assuming his just going to start spamming Limbo clones at kakashi, this out of character, this is the same Madara who let Might guy nearly clobber him to death out of his own arrogance, the only reason he started using Limbo clones later in the fight is because Naruto and Sasuke were actively bullying him. This Madara is not going to take Kakashi seriously if the AP gap is as large as you say.

This Madara is going to start off with some monologue before either getting BFR or getting his head removd from his body.

Last edited:
this Madara is 6-A.
No, this Madara is 6-A, likely 5-C.
also even if we assume that this Madara is 5-C, your assuming his just going to start spamming Limbo clones at kakashi, this out of character, this is the same Madara who let Might guy nearly clobber him to death out of his own arrogance
I don't understand why people use his fight with Guy in an attempt to downplay him, it's pretty obvious why he acted the way he did in that instance.

"One rarely gets to fight the Eight Inner Gates Formation! I'm game! I'll play with you!"

Does this quote alone not explain to you why he fought the way he did? It really should.

I'd imagine just one shotting him with a Limbo clone is a real good way to experience the Eight Inner Gates, he wanted to enjoy the fight, not end it before it even began, Kakashi however wouldn't interest him at all, he's seen and fought everything he has.
This Madara is going to start off with some monologue before either getting BFR or getting his head removd from his body.
There's also the matter of him knowing exactly how Kamui works, he's used it himself and seen it used several times, he's one of the most intelligent characters in the series, it's just pure downplay to say he's going to play around or give a speech and let his head be sniped off, he's fully aware of how strong Kamui is, he even remarks how good Kamui is when he sees the Gedo Mazo's arm sniped off.
the only reason he started using Limbo clones later in the fight is because Naruto and Sasuke were actively bullying him.
You're just blatantly lying when you say Madara started using Limbo clones late in that fight, he used them literally when Naruto first attacked and constantly during their fight, that's how he'd fight against an opponent he has no interest in, like Kakashi.

Lastly, this isn't the Madara that fought Guy, it's the Madara after absorbing the God Tree that fought Naruto and Sasuke, right before he gets his second Rinnegan, so technically, he has Obito's Kamui.

Last edited:
I don't understand why people use his fight with Guy in an attempt to downplay him, it's pretty obvious why he acted the way he did in that instance.

"One rarely gets to fight the Eight Inner Gates Formation! I'm game! I'll play with you!"

Does this quote alone not explain to you why he fought the way he did? It really should.
it's not downplay it's the truth, Madara loves to fight and will do anything to get the most out of it, you don't think a non uchiha suddenly popping up with a perfect susanoo isn't going to peak his interest?

There's also the matter of him knowing exactly how Kamui works, he's used it himself and seen it used several times, he's one of the most intelligent characters in the series, it's just pure downplay to say he's going to play around or give a speech and let his head be sniped off, he's fully aware of how strong Kamui is, he even remarks how good Kamui is when he sees the Gedo Mazo's arm sniped off.
He knows how it works but does not know how strong or fast it is, the Kamui he encountered was ridiculously worse and bottlenecked by the fact they were being used by two different people, this Kamui isnt slower than him.
You're just blatantly lying when you say Madara started using Limbo clones late in that fight, he used them literally when Naruto first attacked and constantly during their fight, that's how he'd fight against an opponent he has no interest in, like Kakashi.
Naruto and Sasuke appearing IS later in the fight (the fight referring to Might GUY VS MADARA), He resorts to Limbo after being overpowered by Naruto and being surprised that he casually kicked his TSB ball away, after getting fodderized by Naruto's lava rasenshuriken he takes Naruto and Sasuke seriously and does whatever he can to avoid getting hurt or sealed, in character this Madara's first attack is TSB.
Lastly, this isn't the Madara that fought Guy, it's the Madara after absorbing the God Tree that fought Naruto and Sasuke, right before he gets his second Rinnegan, so technically, he has Obito's Kamui.
nope this is the Madara after Absorbing the Tree but before going after Kakashi, we don't include Obito's sharingan on Madara's page,if Op wanted Madara with Obito's Sharingan it would have been mentioned as it's not part of his standard Arsenal

it's not downplay it's the truth, Madara loves to fight and will do anything to get the most out of it, you don't think a non uchiha suddenly popping up with a perfect susanoo isn't going to peak his interest?
Yes, Madara loves to fight people who are strong or have something extremely rare like the Eight Inner Gates, Kakashi has nothing he hasn't seen or doesn't himself have.

There's no reason for Madara to not start with Limbo here, he did it against Naruto and Sasuke and used it constantly throughout their fight, Guy was an exception, not the rule.

Hell, he was even considering using Limbo against Kakashi and Ten Tails removed Obito, but decided against it due to Obito having the Rinnegan, this clearly shows that he's more willing to use it than you're arguing.

Why would Madara care about Perfect Susanoo? It's something he's had for decades and he clearly considers obsolete since he didn't use it once after becoming the Ten Tails Jinchuriki.

Don't see how you can compare his interest in the Eight Gates to the Perfect Susanoo, one of those he himself has had for many years, the other he doesn't have and has arguably never seen and only heard about.
He knows how it works but does not know how strong or fast it is, the Kamui he encountered was ridiculously worse and bottlenecked by the fact they were being used by two different people, this Kamui isnt slower than him.
I'm confused on what you even mean with this, prove Kakashi's Kamui got faster when he gained DMS.

He knows exactly how strong it is, as I said, he's used it himself and has seen it used several times before, he even saw the effects of Kakashi sniping off the Gedo Mazo's arm with it, so let's not act like Madara's clueless, he arguably knows just as much about it as Kakashi does.
Naruto and Sasuke appearing IS later in the fight (the fight referring to Might GUY VS MADARA), He resorts to Limbo after being overpowered by Naruto and being surprised that he casually kicked his TSB ball away, after getting fodderized by Naruto's lava rasenshuriken he takes Naruto and Sasuke seriously and does whatever he can to avoid getting hurt or sealed, in character this Madara's first attack is TSB.
No idea why you're not considering them separate fights, Madara used it instantly against Naruto and constantly during his fight with Naruto and Sasuke, this is factual.

If you consider what Naruto did as "fodderizing", then you could also consider what Guy did to Madara "fodderizing" as well, and yet he didn't use Limbo against Guy once, why? It's pretty clear why, he wanted to enjoy his fight with Guy to the fullest, context matters but you seem to be ignoring it entirely.
nope this is the Madara after Absorbing the Tree but before going after Kakashi, we don't include Obito's sharingan on Madara's page,if Op wanted Madara with Obito's Sharingan it would have been mentioned as it's not part of his standard Arsenal
What is this based on? SBA is the latest or strongest version of a key, the strongest/latest version of this Madara is when he has Obito's Sharingan right before he takes back his second Rinnegan.

The reason Obito's MS abilities aren't part of Madara's abilities is because he had Obito's Sharingan for a very short amount of time and never used it in a fight, only to teleport to the Kamui dimension and leave, it doesn't change what I said though, per SBA this is Madara with Kakashi's Sharingan.

But whatever, the OP can clarify if Madara has Kamui here or not.

Yes, Madara loves to fight people who are strong or have something extremely rare like the Eight Inner Gates, Kakashi has nothing he hasn't seen or doesn't himself have.

There's no reason for Madara to not start with Limbo here, he did it against Naruto and Sasuke and used it constantly throughout their fight, Guy was an exception, not the rule.

Hell, he was even considering using Limbo against Kakashi and Ten Tails removed Obito, but decided against it due to Obito having the Rinnegan, this clearly shows that he's more willing to use it than you're arguing.

Why would Madara care about Perfect Susanoo? It's something he's had for decades and he clearly considers obsolete since he didn't use it once after becoming the Ten Tails Jinchuriki.

Don't see how you can compare his interest in the Eight Gates to the Perfect Susanoo, one of those he himself has had for many years, the other he doesn't have and has arguably never seen and only heard about.

I'm confused on what you even mean with this, prove Kakashi's Kamui got faster when he gained DMS.

He knows exactly how strong it is, as I said, he's used it himself and has seen it used several times before, he even saw the effects of Kakashi sniping off the Gedo Mazo's arm with it, so let's not act like Madara's clueless, he arguably knows just as much about it as Kakashi does.

No idea why you're not considering them separate fights, Madara used it instantly against Naruto and constantly during his fight with Naruto and Sasuke, this is factual.

If you consider what Naruto did as "fodderizing", then you could also consider what Guy did to Madara "fodderizing" as well, and yet he didn't use Limbo against Guy once, why? It's pretty clear why, he wanted to enjoy his fight with Guy to the fullest, context matters but you seem to be ignoring it entirely.

What is this based on? SBA is the latest or strongest version of a key, the strongest/latest version of this Madara is when he has Obito's Sharingan right before he takes back his second Rinnegan.

The reason Obito's MS abilities aren't part of Madara's abilities is because he had Obito's Sharingan for a very short amount of time and never used it in a fight, only to teleport to the Kamui dimension and leave, it doesn't change what I said though, per SBA this is Madara with Kakashi's Sharingan.

But whatever, the OP can clarify if Madara has Kamui here or not.
Him having it doesn't mean it's not interesting to fight.

He used limbo against Naruto and Sasuke because he was feeling super pressured.

Because he had a goal in mind of getting the final half of Kurama. He doesn't have such a strong motivation in this case.

Again, having it is not the same as fighting it.

Bruh...it was literally a plot point that kamui is faster with both MS
Naruto Chapter 666 Page 15

That's just straight up dishonest to say he knows just as much about it as Kakashi. Madara has barely learnt anything about it from a bit of observation, while Kakashi has studied it for years, and is far more experienced with it.

He used it immediately cause he saw Naruto making a gigantic lava rasenshuriken, there won't be so much time with Kakashi.

Madara could handle Guy. There were multiple times throughout the fight he could've killed Guy but he didn't, like when he was charging up Night Guy. Naruto however was handling HIM.

Having a discount wood release didn't help against Hashirama. Having a discount kamui won't work against DMS Kakashi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back