• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Tbf, SM and KCM were sorta foreshadowed
Naruto Chapter 430 Page 18
main-qimg-6c88be59bc8701efab6c6279f541354c

I mean, WA Kakashi is an entirely different beast than P1/BoS Kakashi. Especially cause of later WA powercliffing. Could reach out to grab Zetsu at a comparable speed to KCM Minato.

main-qimg-32a8d35211d6d87aaf7ef78641da4ffc-lq

Minato thought Kakashi could single handedly hold off BZ Obito who stalemated KCM Minato+Kakashi long enough that Minato returned to base.
main-qimg-4447c3ba339adaa7c5fb7cbbeb2c63c4-pjlq
main-qimg-c3c65d895d6ff52b124e708ec0b964f5-lq

Could throw a kunai at a relative speed to a TSO.
main-qimg-ca74f791bc200f1f85d6a0240f05a2c6-lq
main-qimg-0018ce0047a39387e12d3f8f9a5383fd-lq

And could use Kamui at a Six Paths level speed.
main-qimg-5b8c5e78f62de6edb1082b2b7fe941a8-lq
main-qimg-0443eaed18897476f7f5a5c1bbd13471-lq

main-qimg-1bfa969ff69a5177a3f36a51f98661ce-lq

Edo Itachi>>WA Kakashi in wiseness/intelligence
You need to learn how too make images smaller 🐵

Yes...
At age 6, Konoha officials allowed Kakashi to compete in the Chūnin Exams with his team, which he passed by defeating Might Guy and became a chūnin. Vs At age 10, Konoha officials allowed Itachi to compete in the Chūnin Exams by himself, which he passed and became a chūnin.
And at age 13 Itachi became an Anbu captain lmao. Not too long afterwards, he went on to stomp and traumatize the guy who made Kakashi look like a chump years later. In terms of talent and progression, Itachi is objectively superior.

Wait hold on, now that it's Edo Itachi, how exactly would Kakashi be able to overcome Itachi's regeneration? Not only that, but he has significantly higher stamina as an edo tensei and not limited by the previous limitations while he was alive due to the toll of the Mangekyo Sharingan. I don't see any way that Kakashi could overcome Itachi's Amaterasu which he can now spam thanks to being an edo tensei. The only things that can stop an Edo Tensei are sealing or giving emotional closure to the revived zombie, which makes it nearly impossible to defeat an Edo Tensei.

Wait hold on, now that it's Edo Itachi, how exactly would Kakashi be able to overcome Itachi's regeneration? Not only that, but he has significantly higher stamina as an edo tensei and not limited by the previous limitations while he was alive due to the toll of the Mangekyo Sharingan. I don't see any way that Kakashi could overcome Itachi's Amaterasu which he can now spam thanks to being an edo tensei. The only things that can stop an Edo Tensei are sealing or giving emotional closure to the revived zombie, which makes it nearly impossible to defeat an Edo Tensei.
He can warp his entire body to the Kamui dimension which counts as a BFR victory.

Voting Itachi, his feats against SM Kabuto and Edo Nagato should still scale slightly above anything Kakashi did by himself during the 4th war and his quantity of hax outnumber Kakashi's Kamui for the most part.

Eh. Kakashi did teleport Madara's TSO barrier before 8th Gate Guy ran into it.
The Kamui amp is very extreme though and it's often portrayed to be far higher than his not-Mangekyo speed level.
It's fair to bring up because this is bloodlusted Kakashi, but it's hard to estimate just how much that of an indication it gives us of what Kakashi's overall speed is.

Kamui amp...? I haven't heard of this and it sounds sus as hell at face value. Is this actually accepted or is it just being pulled out of nowhere because of Kakashi's feat?
Kamui amp = Mangekyo abilities being faster than the normal speed of their user. It's not exclusive to Kamui, i meant more in the sense of it being a Mangekyo feat and not a depiction of Kakashi's body speed.

The Kamui amp is very extreme though and it's often portrayed to be far higher than his not-Mangekyo speed level.
It's fair to bring up because this is bloodlusted Kakashi, but it's hard to estimate just how much that of an indication it gives us of what Kakashi's overall speed is.
I mean if u want actual speed...
https://****************/wp-content/uploads/WP-manga/data/manga_61ca6ef79253a/30fd5b24fa5799f3162dd0b35dd6e0a9/NARUTO%E2%80%94%E3%83%8A%E3%83%AB%E3%83%88%E2%80%94-%E3%82%AB%E3%83%A9%E3%83%BC%E7%89%88-68---p180-%5BaKraa%5D%5BTS%5D.png

I mean if u want actual speed...
https://****************/wp-content/uploads/WP-manga/data/manga_61ca6ef79253a/30fd5b24fa5799f3162dd0b35dd6e0a9/NARUTO%E2%80%94%E3%83%8A%E3%83%AB%E3%83%88%E2%80%94-%E3%82%AB%E3%83%A9%E3%83%BC%E7%89%88-68---p180-%5BaKraa%5D%5BTS%5D.png

M I N A T O
M E N T A L
N E R F

No but really with this i can agree Kakashi takes the edge in speed scaling. Again it's a bit hard to quantify, but considering that this is body-speed Kakashi then there's a much stronger case to be made with a much better scaling chain.

M I N A T O
M E N T A L
N E R F
He got over that lol
No but really with this i can agree Kakashi takes the edge in speed scaling. Again it's a bit hard to quantify, but considering that this is body-speed Kakashi then there's a much stronger case to be made with a much better scaling chain.
Hard to quantify? I don't think so. Late WA Kakashi~KCM Minato~BSM Naruto>>MKCM2 Naruto>MKCM Naruto~EMS Sasuke~Edo Itachi

Actually, I think I'll vote for Itachi due to his Mangekyo Sharingan's enhanced abilities which are no longer handicapped by his living body, as well as the Izanami or Izanagi he could use as a last resort. With my vote, I believe grace can start.

Back