• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto-Boruto Low 5-B Upscale

Status
Not open for further replies.
For all the people that think it’s weird for sasuke to be 2x stronger than kinshiki I encourage you to go and watch the anime’s depiction of the fight. Base sharingan and rinnegan sasuke literally gets his ass whooped and rag dolled by fused momoshiki. Then he literally activated his ems and all of a sudden he was on fused momoshikis level. Sasuke had to teleport and fight enemies he didn’t know and on top of that it was about to become a 2v1 when momoshiki appeared
Also the ems doesn’t need to be a 2 times amp. It’s accepted that the sasuke that kinshiki fought was stronger than kinshiki. So for him to be relative to someone that’s 2 times stronger than kinshiki, I really don’t think it’s that big of a deal

If there that close to the next tier and you got people who can take them down no problem than I don't have a problem with the characters upscaling. However when it comes to the scaling of the characters themselves I'm not sure so I'll stay out of that.

I think, as per OP's idea, it goes somewhat like this:

199.25 Exatons = Kinshiki
199.25 Exatons = Base Momoshiki
398.50 Exatons = Fused Momoshiki
398.50 Exatons = New Era Sasuke
398.50 Exatons = SPSM Naruto
797.00 Exatons = Majestic Attire Susanoo
797.00 Exatons = Otsutsuki Form Jigen
797.00 Exatons = Isshiki
797.00 Exatons = Baryon Mode Naruto

And I think OP also said that Code and Aida would scale above Jigen not sure.
Personally I disagree with this kind of scaling. Why Kinshiki is scaled like this? He has not the feats to put him at that level. Each time he fought Sasuke was weakened by the Portal Fatigue and Shikamaru could restrain him. Why should Fused Momo be the combined value? Passing power means Fused Momo becomes stronger and inherits Kinshiki's abilities but we don't know how much stronger he becomes.

Also Base Momo has like one solid feat against Naruto, the absorbed Bijuu Dama from Eight Tails and that's after he took 5 chakra pills which means he is not naturally that strong. After that we don't see anything noteworthy.

Also, I believe a revision is going to happen regardless for the God Tiers again since the Naruto Revisions haven't finished or reached the God Tiers of the Verse.
WDYM? All the 5-C+ Profiles have already been revised to 5-C with the exception of Hagoromo, Hamura, and Kaguya.

WDYM? All the 5-C+ Profiles have already been revised to 5-C with the exception of Hagoromo, Hamura, and Kaguya.
I don't talk about the Toneri calc. I talk about the General Naruto Revisions.
Technically it looks like Kinshiki is just scaling to Sasuke.

And Sasuke is scaling to BSM Naruto in the Last for no clearing reason here:

So the root of it is:

Kinshiki = New Era Sasuke > Blank Period Sasuke = BSM Naruto = Toneri.

Which is a bit eh.
Kinshiki scales at a weakened Sasuke at best which we don't know how he scales to Toneri. I agree the scaling is not good.

Aren't the General Revisions just for Profiles below the God Tiers or in other words Profiles that don't scale to Tier 5 or FTL?
Yes. Let me explain. The plan was to start with other tiers like low, mid,high and top tiers and at the end the revisions will continue with God Tiers. The thing is that that the revisions are slow and many Naruto revision threads start each day.

My proposal is to leave the profiles as they are now and another thread should be opened when the General Revisions get to the God Tiers. I say that because the upscaling is a pretty big deal that we should see carefully.

I don't talk about the Toneri calc. I talk about the General Naruto Revisions.

Kinshiki scales at a weakened Sasuke at best which we don't know how he scales to Toneri. I agree the scaling is not good.
Can u quantify how much weaker sasuke was? It’s already accepted that kinshiki should at least be toneris level, it’s also stated that he directly passed on his power not abilities so it is a direct case of an addition. Base momoshiki was also agreed on to be superior to kinshiki. These are things that shouldn’t even be an arguments. If u still think these characters shouldn’t scale to each other feel free to make a thread on it

The plan was to start with other tiers like low, mid,high and top tiers and at the end the revisions will continue with God Tiers.
Since when was this ever a thing? Even in the original Part II revisions, it included literally everything, it didn’t split things into these random tiers.

It'll be cool if we can update the part 2 profiles, so we can actually use them for arguments and they can be useful in general.

There is still a clear problem of scale here.

Manga and Anime contradict each other a lot, but they are both canonical, the overall scales of the manga are extremely confusing, clearly Kodachi had no idea what he was doing, and the anime sought to correct the bullshit he did.

In the manga, Sasuke fights Kinshiki 3x (ice dimension, arena, Momoshiki dimension). And in absolutely none of them he shows fatigue, he is always the same (only with the Sharingan). And at the 3 fights he is pressured by Kinshiki. After that, his only feat against the fused Momoshiki is to simply attack him from behind after Momoshiki is thrown away by Naruto. After that he caught by Momoshiki's Jutsu and does nothing against him alone. And in no time did he use EMS.

In the anime fight is different, Pierrot literally corrected the whole scale, we must not forget that in the anime, Sasuke has the Lightning Shunshin and the EMS. In the first fight with Kinshiki (ice dimension) he used only Shunshin + Sharingan, and was clearly fatigued, he even staggered at the end. The second time (exam arena) he doesn't use Sharingan or Lightning Shunshin, and still manages to oppose Kinshiki even though both are not using the Lightning Shunshin. The third time (Momoshiki dimension) Sasuke was only with the Sharingan and without the Lightning Shunshin, while Kinshiki didn't use the Lightning Shunshin either (and eve was pressured for the kages). And in the fight against fused Momoshiki, Sasuke with the Sharingan and without the Shunshin was obliterated, and after that, he activates the EMS and uses the Shunshin to fight with Momoshiki, which clearly demonstrates that he saw the need to amplify himself in order to fight .

Basically, in the manga it would look like this:
-Sasuke fight with Kinshiki 3x and is pressured at all, and doesn't have a direct confrontation with the fused Momoshiki, so he is comparable to Kinshiki and inferior to Momoshiki. For there is no justification for putting him and fused Momoshiki on the same level.

In the anime it would look like this:
-Sasuke + EMS + Lightning Shunshin = Fused Momoshiki > Fatigued Sasuke + Sharingan + Lightning Shunshin = Kinshiki + Lightning Shunshin > Sasuke "base" + Sharingan = Kinshiki "base".

The "base" means they are without the Shunshin.

So which one will we use? the factor of the existence of EMS and Lightning Shunshin, and Sasuke's clear need to use both for fighting with fused Momoshiki could be a justification for any inconsistencies involving Kinshiki, after all he wasn't at his maximum against Kinshiki, so i vote for using the most consistent

Manga and Anime contradict each other a lot, but they are both canonical, the overall scales of the manga are extremely confusing, clearly Kodachi had no idea what he was doing, and the anime sought to correct the bullshit he did.

In the manga, Sasuke fights Kinshiki 3x (ice dimension, arena, Momoshiki dimension). And in absolutely none of them he shows fatigue, he is always the same (only with the Sharingan). And at the 3 fights he is pressured by Kinshiki. After that, his only feat against the fused Momoshiki is to simply attack him from behind after Momoshiki is thrown away by Naruto. After that he caught by Momoshiki's Jutsu and does nothing against him alone. And in no time did he use EMS.

In the anime fight is different, Pierrot literally corrected the whole scale, we must not forget that in the anime, Sasuke has the Lightning Shunshin and the EMS. In the first fight with Kinshiki (ice dimension) he used only Shunshin + Sharingan, and was clearly fatigued, he even staggered at the end. The second time (exam arena) he doesn't use Sharingan or Lightning Shunshin, and still manages to oppose Kinshiki even though both are not using the Lightning Shunshin. The third time (Momoshiki dimension) Sasuke was only with the Sharingan and without the Lightning Shunshin, while Kinshiki didn't use the Lightning Shunshin either (and eve was pressured for the kages). And in the fight against fused Momoshiki, Sasuke with the Sharingan and without the Shunshin was obliterated, and after that, he activates the EMS and uses the Shunshin to fight with Momoshiki, which clearly demonstrates that he saw the need to amplify himself in order to fight .

Basically, in the manga it would look like this:
-Sasuke fight with Kinshiki 3x and is pressured at all, and doesn't have a direct confrontation with the fused Momoshiki, so he is comparable to Kinshiki and inferior to Momoshiki. For there is no justification for putting him and fused Momoshiki on the same level.

In the anime it would look like this:
-Sasuke + EMS + Lightning Shunshin = Fused Momoshiki > Fatigued Sasuke + Sharingan + Lightning Shunshin = Kinshiki + Lightning Shunshin > Sasuke "base" + Sharingan = Kinshiki "base".

The "base" means they are without the Shunshin.

So which one will we use? the factor of the existence of EMS and Lightning Shunshin, and Sasuke's clear need to use both for fighting with fused Momoshiki could be a justification for any inconsistencies involving Kinshiki, after all he wasn't at his maximum against Kinshiki, so i vote for using the most consistent
In both the anime sasuke was able to send an on guard fused momoshiki flying. In the manga he blatantly outspeeds momoshiki, punches him and sends him flying if u had just checked my proof section u would know in both the anime and manga sasuke scales to fused momoshiki. All this means is that sasuke wasn’t trying as hard. And unless u think that the sasuke that fought borushiki is stronger than the one that fought kinshiki then kinshiki would still be moon level. It is also generally accepted that kinshiki is supirior to toneri, it’s that simple

In both the anime sasuke was able to send an on guard fused momoshiki flying. In the manga he blatantly outspeeds momoshiki, punches him and sends him flying if u had just checked my proof section u would know in both the anime and manga sasuke scales to fused momoshiki. All this means is that sasuke wasn’t trying as hard. And unless u think that the sasuke that fought borushiki is stronger than the one that fought kinshiki then kinshiki would still be moon level. It is also generally accepted that kinshiki is supirior to toneri, it’s that simple
Momoshiki was in the air and had being kicked away by Naruto. This simple interaction between the Sasuke and Momoshiki doesn't prove anything, it's the same as scaling the base Naruto for the Ishiki, because besides kicking the Ishiki (which is thrown away) it also damages Ishiki's cheek.

The argument: "He wasn't at his maximum" is not at all coherent in the manga, but is in the Anime. It's no use commenting every time someone "didn't read your proof session", as nothing in it refutes the fact that Kinshiki pressured Sasuke in the manga.

BR_8_025.jpg

Momoshiki was in the air and had being kicked away by Naruto. This simple interaction between the Sasuke and Momoshiki doesn't prove anything, it's the same as scaling the base Naruto for the Ishiki, because besides kicking the Ishiki (which is thrown away) it also damages Ishiki's cheek.

The argument: "He wasn't at his maximum" is not at all coherent in the manga, but is in the Anime. It's no use commenting every time someone "didn't read your proof session", as nothing in it refutes the fact that Kinshiki pressured Sasuke in the manga.
No tf it’s not. Isshiki was clearly off guard. I have provided the image. Went behind momoshiki and momoshiki saw him so he was on guard and sasuke was still able to send him flying. Your arguement on how he doesn’t scale to Momoshiki makes no sense. In both the anime and manga he is consistently shown to scale to both of them. It’s also stated that naruto and sasuke are equals so you’re arguement there also doesn’t make any sense. U also said it yourself that the anime is supposed to correct the anime’s mistakes so why tf are u still arguing against it

This argument: "he was off guard" didn't diminish Ishiki's durability, as he even took damage from the kick. And about Sasuke, He used sword + chidori directly on Kinshiki and didn't cause significant damage to him, and also didn't have enough strength to cut base Momoshiki's neck, but would cut Jigen's neck, who had to protect himself from the attack on last moment.

My argument here is which media will we use, will be anime or manga? for there is a clear difference in the scale of both.

The scale of the manga is clearly bad and only the anime scales consistently.

The Anime honestly should be primary canon for the series. It's pretty obvious going off how the series has been going these days with the plot holes being filled by the anime and the fact that it would make things a lot easier here

The Anime honestly should be primary canon for the series. It's pretty obvious going off how the series has been going these days with the plot holes being filled by the anime and the fact that it would make things a lot easier here
Yes. In the anime the difference between Naruto and Delta became clearer. In addition to cutting things said in the manga/extra information from volumes that were inconsistent. For example, they removed Code's statment that he and Boro were equal in power and stronger than Delta. In the scene where the Code says this in the manga is changed in anime and he says, "Since you failed against the Hokage, then it's my turn.". In addition to putting on a scene where Code threatens to use force against Boro, and Boro retreats.

I just consider the anime to be a more complete version, since it encompasses some of the novels as well.

This argument: "he was off guard" didn't diminish Ishiki's durability, as he even took damage from the kick. And about Sasuke, He used sword + chidori directly on Kinshiki and didn't cause significant damage to him, and also didn't have enough strength to cut base Momoshiki's neck, but would cut Jigen's neck, who had to protect himself from the attack on last moment.

My argument here is which media will we use, will be anime or manga? for there is a clear difference in the scale of both.

The scale of the manga is clearly bad and only the anime scales consistently.
By your shin scales to naruto, zetsu scales to madara and base naruto>spsm. Your also being dishonest here. Momoshiki literally tells Sasuke that it’s too late which is why he couldn’t cut of his head. He had already absorbed kimshikis power.stop twisting the story u have been doing this the entire time, u just look biased asf

If i
Yes. In the anime the difference between Naruto and Delta became clearer. In addition to cutting things said in the manga/extra information from volumes that were inconsistent. For example, they removed Code's statment that he and Boro were equal in power and stronger than Delta. In the scene where the Code says this in the manga is changed in anime and he says, "Since you failed against the Hokage, then it's my turn.". In addition to putting on a scene where Code threatens to use force against Boro, and Boro retreats.
If u agree that the anime is more canon then why to u still arguing. U literally said it yourself, sasuke got a power up that’s why he’s relative to fused momo

If i

If u agree that the anime is more canon then why to u still arguing. U literally said it yourself, sasuke got a power up that’s why he’s relative to fused momo
Don't you read? I literally said I'm just thinking in what media we're going to use. You don't need more than 2 neurons to know that there is a clear scale difference between anime and manga. Arguing for an upgrade using elements from both media is bizarre, as you simply take the parts that suit you and build a mixed argument between the two media. You only argument in favor of the manga's scale is that Sasuke "wasn't at his peak", which is nothing more than a guess. You basically say "If Sasuke can hit the fused Momoshiki, then he wasn't going in his maximum against Kinshiki at all." I don't think it's enough to ignore the inconsistencies in relation to Kinshiki, if we take that into account, it would possible mask several inconsistencies in the verse...

My position here is: Establish which media will be used. Because the manga is inconsistent, and there is no justification for Sasuke to be stronger against Momoshiki, but in the anime there is. So in this specific case, the anime should be taken into account. This my position is just about the scale between: Sasuke, Kinshiki and Momoshiki, but there's still one thing I want to know.

What is the justification for Kinshiki to scale above Toneri? I went on his profile and the justification mentions the fight with Sasuke. But I ask:

-If we're going to ignore the fight with Sasuke, what's the justification for Kinshiki to scale for Toneri?

-If we are going to consider that Sasuke wasn't at his maximum against Kinshiki because he was fatigued or any other justification, what justification do we have for scale this "tired" Sasuke above the BSM Naruto from The Last?

I think we always have to have a justification for scales, or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back