• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto-Boruto Low 5-B Upscale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Borushiki being in 5-C doesn't change anything. It just means it shouldn't be. There's no way to prove Sasuke was fatigued in the manga, and EMS isn't used for anything there besides Amaterasu. The justification that he wasn't doing in his best is weak.

However, neither Kinshiki nor Borushiki have any justification that doesn't involve Sasuke. As I said, there is something wrong with the current scale, the differences between manga and anime are undeniable.

However, neither Kinshiki nor Borushiki have any justification that doesn't involve Sasuke.
That's just how scaling works.
As I said, there is something wrong with the current scale, the differences between manga and anime are undeniable.
I understand the inconsistencies, but would that even make a difference to the current tiers?

Madara gaining a second Rinnegan, which Obito stated was the only way to access the full power of the Rinnegan, is not comparable to Sasuke's energy being drained from being a lone wolf all these years. His ocular powers were weakened (i.e., his Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan reverted to a regular Sharingan; his Rinnegan lost its tomoe) because his energy was exhausted from all of the Space-Time Ninjutsu and sleepless nights, traveling around the world to find more clues about the Otsutsuki.

Actually, what exactly were you trying to argue again? I genuinely lost track while writing this. Are you trying to argue that Sasuke is always exhausted, which leaves him in a constant state of weakness? Were you also trying to argue that his Sharingan's power diminishing meant that his power also took a dive? Because, that is not the case; only the Rinnegan is stated to actually increase the user's strength because of how much divine Chakra is contained within them; Obito gained a boost, Sasuke gained a boost that pushed him from below Ay to Ten-Tails Jinchūriki Madara level, and Madara received a boost that allowed him to one-shot all the Tailed Beasts after reviving himself, and his power only rose afterwards.

And, I hate to burst your bubble, but his Rinnegan was on full-blast, three tomoe and all.

Yeah, he wasn't exactly trying to. His plan was to capture Kawaki, who would be his sacrifice to the God Tree, and then flee the scene using Space-Time Ninjutsu. He was not in a combat mindset; he was just trying to pick up his goody bag and then leave the party.

Also. Even with an attack that Momoshiki considered weak, he managed to strike Sasuke in the chest and leave him floored.
1. I provided 2 other cases to show that ocular powers scale to physical powers which u completely ignored. 2. I’m not saying that his ocular powers were as diminished as they were in merits retsuden. The argument was that they had been diminished one way or the other making him not at peak strength. Also momoshiki says that if he fought sasuke he would not escape with minor injuries which is why he uses the vanishing rasengan where I am guessing was his chakra points with his byakugan when it was off guard. Momoshiki literally said it’s too weak to actually do any real damage but it will hurt a lot that’s why he did it.

However, neither Kinshiki nor Borushiki have any justification that doesn't involve Sasuke. As I said, there is something wrong with the current scale, the differences between manga and anime are undeniable.
That’s not even why Borushiki is 5-C. He’s 5-C because it’s literally stated that he’s 80% momoshiki which would still be moon level

I agree that we should have separate timelines for the anime and manga. Sometimes it really feels like kodachi didn’t read naruto and kishimoto forgot to tell him to change some stuff when supervising. However the scale still stands. If we say Sasuke is somewhere around kinshiki, which is 190 Exatons and I don’t think there is any argument against naruto scaling directly to fused momo, Naruto would be around 398 Exatons And in the anime canon, sasuke would scale to fused momoshiki. Is that fair for everyone in this thread?

I agree that we should have separate timelines for the anime and manga. Sometimes it really feels like kodachi didn’t read naruto and kishimoto forgot to tell him to change some stuff when supervising. However the scale still stands. If we say Sasuke is somewhere around kinshiki, which is 190 Exatons and I don’t think there is any argument for nature scaling directly to fused momo, Naruto would be around 398 Exatons. And in the anime, sasuke would scale to fused momoshiki. Is that fair for everyone in this thread?
Now that I think of this, it actually makes more sense for manga sasuke to be weaker even before baryon mode. If we look at chapter 50-51 Naruto was doing much, much better against isshiki than sasuke.

Separating manga and anime will double the amount of discussions for future characters and events and some people are already overloaded by current CRTs.

I don't think it's necessary.
Not really. Only boruto is going to have anime and manga separate keys. The rest of naruto will not

Not really. Only boruto is going to have anime and manga separate keys. The rest of naruto will not
Which still makes no sense to me, if it's done that way sooner or later there will be complications if the anime shows a boost in power for the characters

From what I've seen here, some Naruto supporters are doing several revisions and plan to create CRT's soon, but this absurd number of Naruto CRT's will obviously mess up a lot when they create, almost every day there are 1 or 2 new CRT's. In this case, in addition to separating anime and manga into separate profiles, we could actually create a rule that limits a maximum of 2/3 CRT's in progress at a time, and there cannot be 2/3 CRT's with the same subject in progress. In this case, only Boruto would have this separation. If I ask here 3 feats of Sasuke against: Kinshiki, Momoshiki, Jigen/Ishiki in the manga, there is at most the feat that has already been sent here, where Sasuke comes from behind and strikes a blow on Momoshiki. Against Jigen/Ishiki he only hits when they are distracted. And if we look at the duo's fighting style against Momoshiki and Jigen in the manga, it's basically Naruto attacking while Sasuke attacking the opponent's blind spot, which is focused on Naruto. Sasuke undeniably underperforms in the manga.

Which still makes no sense to me, if it's done that way sooner or later there will be complications if the anime shows a boost in power for the characters
I think that if this happens in anime, the fact that we have mixed profiles between anime and manga is what would bring even more confusion. Soon we will have the battle against Jigen, and we know that there is a possibility for the anime to upgrade the feats compared to the manga. If it really happens, it would become a mess when debating these feats, due to inconsistencies in relation to the manga. We know that when Jigen uses the partial transformation he steps on Naruto and Sasuke easily, there is a possibility that the anime alters this and balances the fight.

From what I've seen here, some Naruto supporters are doing several revisions and plan to create CRT's soon, but this absurd number of Naruto CRT's will obviously mess up a lot when they create, almost every day there are 1 or 2 new CRT's. In this case, in addition to separating anime and manga into separate profiles, we could actually create a rule that limits a maximum of 2/3 CRT's in progress at a time, and there cannot be 2/3 CRT's with the same subject in progress. In this case, only Boruto would have this separation. If I ask here 3 feats of Sasuke against: Kinshiki, Momoshiki, Jigen/Ishiki in the manga, there is at most the feat that has already been sent here, where Sasuke comes from behind and strikes a blow on Momoshiki. Against Jigen/Ishiki he only hits when they are distracted. And if we look at the duo's fighting style against Momoshiki and Jigen in the manga, it's basically Naruto attacking while Sasuke attacking the opponent's blind spot, which is focused on Naruto. Sasuke undeniably underperforms in the manga.
Exactly but not only that, the naruto vs delta fight too was altered. Manga delta is clearly Far superior to anime delta

The whole point of making separate profiles is to stop arguements. For example in this thread if there were separate profiles there will be no dispute on the scale but because they are there is dispute. Mixing up the anime and manga timelines is way more confusing than separating them.

So... Should this be on hold until a thread is created about profiles or new keys separating the anime and manga?

I think the characters that scale to 398.6 exatons should be At least Moon level+ because Kinshiki and Momoshiki are treated as superior to Toneri, not equal, and same for Naruto and Sasuke who while drained were comparable to Fused Momoshiki. I also think they should just be given plain old Low 5-B in their Avatars. Fused Momoshiki is already less than 1.09x from Baseline Low 5-B, Naruto and Sasuke individually are stronger than this, and their Avatars are far stronger than them. In other words PS/BM Avatar>>Naruto/Sasuke>Drained Naruto/Sasuke~Fused Momoshiki=>398.6.

Also I don't think the Naruto God tiers should scale. Naruto and Sasuke only got buffs and had years to get stronger. In every other case being older makes you considered stronger, yet Naruto and Sasuke are the only exceptions. OM Obito is considered stronger than YM, Adult Sakura is considered superior to Teen Sakura, Gaara's newer forms are always considered stronger, and I can go on and on. Being older is always considered by this site for Naruto to make you at least as strong if not stronger. Yet Boruto Naruto and Sasuke are the only exceptions despite Naruto literally being given a buff. Why is this? I don't know, Boruto hate? Them not seeming as impressive? Whatever it is, it's not correct.

I think the characters that scale to 398.6 exatons should be At least Moon level+ because Kinshiki and Momoshiki are treated as superior to Toneri, not equal, and same for Naruto and Sasuke who while drained were comparable to Fused Momoshiki. I also think they should just be given plain old Low 5-B in their Avatars. Fused Momoshiki is already less than 1.09x from Baseline Low 5-B, Naruto and Sasuke individually are stronger than this, and their Avatars are far stronger than them. In other words PS/BM Avatar>>Naruto/Sasuke>Drained Naruto/Sasuke~Fused Momoshiki=>398.6.

Also I don't think the Naruto God tiers should scale. Naruto and Sasuke only got buffs and had years to get stronger. In every other case being older makes you considered stronger, yet Naruto and Sasuke are the only exceptions. OM Obito is considered stronger than YM, Adult Sakura is considered superior to Teen Sakura, Gaara's newer forms are always considered stronger, and I can go on and on. Being older is always considered by this site for Naruto to make you at least as strong if not stronger. Yet Boruto Naruto and Sasuke are the only exceptions despite Naruto literally being given a buff. Why is this? I don't know, Boruto hate? Them not seeming as impressive? Whatever it is, it's not correct.
I think it should say likely Low 5B for the avatars because there is no definitive answer that puts their avatars above a 1.09x multiplier but it’s implied it’s way more than that. I also agree with they’re adult versions being stronger than they’re teen versions. Naruto trained, got Hashirama cells and the second half of kurama and sasuke mastered his rinnegan as well as trained.

What exactly is the issue with scaling Momo above Kaguya or toneri?
They try and use naruto and sasuke beating momoshiki easily as an anti feat which it really isn’t. There was literally a decade+ timeskip and we know they trained and got stronger. Naruto got the second half of kurama and sasuke mastered his rinnegan. It’s then stated many times that momoshiki is stronger than kaguya. It’s so bad to the point where she was willing to kill her own children just to create an army to defend herself lmao

So what are the conclusions here so far, and have any staff members agreed with anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back