• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto-Boruto Low 5-B Upscale

Status
Not open for further replies.
So that would make NE Sasuke and NE Naruto both just Moon level.
The OP believes that Fused Momoshiki = Moon Level + via Base Momoshiki + Kinshiki

And that SPSM Naruto and NE Sasuke scale to Fused Momoshiki

The reasoning being that both Naruto and Sasuke weren't at their best condition when fighting Fused Momoshiki

Which would still be
NE Sasuke = NE Naruto > BSM Naruto = Toneri

Naruto I can understand but this doesnt make sense for Sasuke considering he was struggling with Kinshiki earlier

So what is in fact being argued is that "Not going all out Sasuke" = New Era Naruto > BSM Naruto?

I dont buy the Idea that Sasuke was so Significantly weaker and could jump nearly 200 exatons by using his EMS.

either Sasuke and Kinshiki are relative or Sasuke is that much weaker to put Kinshiki's Moon level scaling into question.

My question is

Where is the basis on the rating of moon level "fatigued" Sasuke?
Well if we go by Manga, IIRC his only feats against Fused Momoshiki are knocking him away, slicing his Wood constructs, and taking hits from him.

While in the Anime, his capable of holding his own against Fused Momoshiki.

I'm seeing 2 problems.

In the scenario where the OP is correct and EMS is a boost
  1. You'd have to quantify the boost to see how strong Sasuke is without EMS, which cannot canonically be done.
  2. You'd have to find out what value Sasuke scales to.
  3. You'd need a valid reason to scale Sasuke to BSM The Last Naruto and Toneri's feat.
Cause not to be that guy, that might explain why Sasuke was around the level of the Kages. The boost could be super significant or it could be miniscule.

In the scenario where the OP is incorrect and EMS is not a boost
  1. You'd have an issue where Kinshiki ~ Sasuke ~ Fused Momoshiki.
  2. You'd have an issue where the strength gap isn't justifiable.

1. You'd have an issue where Kinshiki ~ Sasuke ~ Fused Momoshiki.
  2. You'd have an issue where the strength gap isn't justifiable.
my answer to this is that Sasuke isn't comparable to fused momoshiki without Susanoo.
his legit only feats in the manga is knocking Momoshiki towards the ground and cutting his wood things. in contrast naruto straight up overwhelms Momoshiki.

You'd have an issue where Kinshiki ~ Sasuke ~ Fused Momoshiki.
Question, what exactly is the issue with Kinshiki being slightly weaker than Sasuke? In the scenario that the OP is accepted, Sasuke’s AP would be twice that of Kinshiki’s. Kinshiki being half as powerful as Sasuke but still able to keep up doesn’t seem too unreasonable IMO.

Question, what exactly is the issue with Kinshiki being slightly weaker than Sasuke? In the scenario that the OP is accepted, Sasuke’s AP would be twice that of Kinshiki’s. Kinshiki being half as powerful as Sasuke but still able to keep up doesn’t seem too unreasonable IMO.
I agree with tracer. The author isn’t thinking about Sasuke being 200 exatons stronger than kinshiki. But being half of his strength isn’t outlandish.

my answer to this is that Sasuke isn't comparable to fused momoshiki without Susanoo.
his legit only feats in the manga is knocking Momoshiki towards the ground and cutting his wood things. in contrast naruto straight up overwhelms Momoshiki.
0008-025.png

1. There would be no reason for Sasuke to hold back if he could've violated him easily.
  2. There'd be no reason for him to not have killed Kinshiki easily.
  3. Kinshiki was shown as a threat to him and Sasuke needed to put in effort to fight him in every canon media.

Don't get me wrong, if yall wanna say 2x is good enough, that's fine by me. I'm not arguing that 2x is just wrong, despite my previous message which may hint to it.
I'm just saying, it feels too weird for a situation of that magnitude to happen.

How is the anime more canon?
They have authority to change things and remove stuff from the manga. Also the anime canon arcs that didn’t happen in the manga like Mitsuki retrieval or Kawaki not going to the leaf first but instead meeting sumire. Like the anime showing Sarada learning the chidori or showing Victor more.

The anime canon is the main canon of Boruto.

They have authority to change things and remove stuff from the manga. Also the anime canon arcs that didn’t happen in the manga like Mitsuki retrieval or Kawaki not going to the leaf first but instead meeting sumire. Like the anime showing Sarada learning the chidori or showing Victor more.

The anime canon is the main canon of Boruto.
What stuff has been removed from the manga's canon?

Also Sumire saying that she likes boruto to Sarada. They have the authority to change stuff in the manga I don’t know if you are playing ignorant or you just don’t know.

I'd have to see the examples to be convinced.

But my preference has always been to just treat them as two different canons.

I don’t know if you are playing ignorant or you just don’t know.
Aye relax, not a lot of people watch the anime consistently. I didn't even know there was that many switchups. I thought it was just added scenes

For now, I do agree that Naruto God Tiers can be upscaled to the next Tier, since they are close enough. Naruto can one shot a character that is 1.something behind the next Tier, and that's not even his strongest form. So yeah, for now, all characters that scales to SPSM Naruto (teen and adult) should be upscaled to Low 5-B. I don't know about Kinshiki though.
I think you should re-read the arguement. No one ever said kinshiki was Low 5B. Not even spsm naruto because the toneri calc was butchered. It’s the majestic attire susano that’s beings scaled to low 5B

Can somebody post a detailed scaling chain here for what is being proposed? I want to see if it makes sense.
I will be going over the characters that change.
Fused Momoshiki: Moon Level+
Naruto: Moon Level+,Small Planet Level with majestic attire susano, At least Small Planet Level with Baryon mode.
Sasuke: Moon Level+, Small Planet Level with majestic attire susano
Isshiki: At least Small Planet Level with partial otsutsuki form, far high in true form
Code: At least Small Planet Level
Eida: At least Small Planet Level

Aye relax, not a lot of people watch the anime consistently. I didn't even know there was that many switchups. I thought it was just added scenes
Sorry if I sounded hostile but it was a legitimate point a lot of people play ignorance to have the other person go the extra mile to prove their point. I am well informed to how people do not watch the anime consistently so they miss the things that they change.

Technically it looks like Kinshiki is just scaling to Sasuke.

And Sasuke is scaling to BSM Naruto in the Last for no clearing reason here:

So the root of it is:

Kinshiki = New Era Sasuke > Blank Period Sasuke = BSM Naruto = Toneri.

Which is a bit eh.
This is not what I’m sayin. Sasuke while fatigued and no ems=kinshiki. Sasuke with ems=Fused momoshiki

Sorry if I sounded hostile but it was a legitimate point a lot of people play ignorance to have the other person go the extra mile to prove their point. I am well informed to how people do not watch the anime consistently so they miss the things that they change.
No issues man, and thanks for explaining (I do that too sometimes iwel)

I will be going over the characters that change.
Fused Momoshiki: Moon Level+
Naruto: Moon Level+,Small Planet Level with majestic attire susano, At least Small Planet Level with Baryon mode.
Sasuke: Moon Level+, Small Planet Level with majestic attire susano
Isshiki: At least Small Planet Level with partial otsutsuki form, far high in true form
Code: At least Small Planet Level
Eida: At least Small Planet Level
Question.

What warrants an "At least" for the Small Planet level?

The gap between baseline Low 5-B and 5-B is 137x. Saying 137 is insinuating that it's possible for it to be close to that value, which isn't possible.

What warrants an "At least" for the Small Planet level?

The gap between baseline Low 5-B and 5-B is 137x. Saying 137 is insinuating that it's possible for it to be close to that value, which isn't possible.
Actually, an ‘At least’ doesn’t require you to be close to the next tier. Going off of its definition from the Attack Potency page, an ‘At least’ rating:

Should be used to denote the lower cap of a character, if the exact value is indeterminate.

Now, if it was something like ‘Small Planet level, likely higher,’ that would require them to be near the next tier.

Actually, an ‘At least’ doesn’t require you to be close to the next tier. Going off of its definition from the Attack Potency page, an ‘At least’ rating:

Now, if it was something like ‘Small Planet level, likely higher,’ that would require them to be near the next tier.
Oof, nvm then

He wasn’t holding back and got captured on purpose this is known
For all the people that think it’s weird for sasuke to be 2x stronger than kinshiki I encourage you to go and watch the anime’s depiction of the fight. Base sharingan and rinnegan sasuke literally gets his ass whooped and rag dolled by fused momoshiki. Then he literally activated his ems and all of a sudden he was on fused momoshikis level. Sasuke had to teleport and fight enemies he didn’t know and on top of that it was about to become a 2v1 when momoshiki appeared

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back