• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto-Boruto Low 5-B Upscale

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the tier we don't do "4-B+ or 6-A+" we only add the "+" on the AP value explanation, since if we added a "+" it would take AGES to fix all profiles on the wiki. I reverted a + on naruto and isshiki's profiles for the "5-C+" and made it "5-C"
Oh. That is correct, yes. Thank you. We only use the + sign for the attack potency, striking strength, and durability sections.

Momoshiki plus kinshiki=fused Momoshiki=moon level+. Naruto and sasuke individually at least relative to him. Majestic attire susano=naruto+sasuke. This would make it small planet level. People above the max scale to it too etc.
Thank you, I suppose that makes sense and I can agree to that.

Like I said before, someone should add a notes section to the boruto section, and explain what value what character scales to, in order to avoid confusion, since naruto, isshiki, and and majestic attire susano'o, and others who scale to Low 5-B, don't have a calc for it they scale to.

Like I said before, someone should add a notes section to the boruto section, and explain what value what character scales to, in order to avoid confusion, since naruto, isshiki, and and majestic attire susano'o, and others who scale to Low 5-B, don't have a calc for it they scale to.
Can’t we put that on the verse page?

probably until we either get a higher calc or a calc gets nerfed
5e2q1c.jpg

Because he was surprised by what Killer B did, that was the only time he got stabbed.
But with the sharingan he should've been able to keep up regardless. It's specifically meant for predicting your opponents' next move.
Because they were never shown. All mangekyou sharingan's have abilities, it's just that Madara never used them.
The only possibility is being able to tell clones from the original, as he said he's the only one who could do that.

Excuse me? What is reading comprehension? Oh yeah it's reading something and reading what it means. What I said is literally that he should be able to, but he wasn't able to fully.
Sasuke was keeping up with Base Killer B, and when Sasuke was surprised by Killer B's actions, Killer B capitalized on the brief distraction and stabbed Sasuke

Again context matters something you seem to ignore and even try to hide

Sasuke was keeping up with Base Killer B, and when Sasuke was surprised by Killer B's actions he capitalized on the brief distraction and stabbed Sasuke

Again context matters something you seem to ignore
You shouldn't be able to be surprised when you have the sharingan. Sasuke could keep up with all of KM0 Naruto's fancy movements despite being slower. So if anything this shows even more that Bee is superior.

Yes it does. Yet you ignore the manga clearly portraying Bee as superior, what with him not getting hit at all until they teamed up, and even then it was only because of a trick with Suigetsu's body not actually overwhelming which they would've done if Bee was only comparable to Sasuke.

You shouldn't be able to be surprised when you have the sharingan. Sasuke could keep up with all of KM0 Naruto's fancy movements despite being slower. So if anything this shows even more that Bee is superior.
Explain the situation with Kaguya and Kakashi then, the same thing happened in their situation. Unless you think that Kakashi is faster than Kaguya
Yes it does. Yet you ignore the manga clearly portraying Bee as superior, what with him not getting hit at all until they teamed up, and even then it was only because of a trick with Suigetsu's body not actually overwhelming which they would've done if Bee was only comparable to Sasuke.
Then by using your logic, Suigetsu and Jugo are faster than Killer B because Suigetsu was able to intercept Killer B mid swing while Jugo was able to get behind Killer B and punch him without Killer B noticing.

Explain the situation with Kaguya and Kakashi then, the same thing happened in their situation. Unless you think that Kakashi is faster than Kaguya

Then by using your logic, Suigetsu and Jugo are faster than Killer B because Suigetsu was able to intercept Killer B mid swing while Jugo was able to get behind Killer B and punch him without Killer B noticing.
DMS Kakashi doesn't have any other showings so it's hard to say. Besides, the Byakugan isn't the same as the Sharingan. And you might say Kaguya has that, but we don't know how the Rinnesharingan works.

Uh not that's noy my logic. My logic is that him being able to handle all 3 at once shows his superiority to Sasuke. Suigetsu intercepting is because Bee had to travel a fair distance to Sasuke giving Suigetsu time to get there. And for Jugo, Bee isn't a sensor. He couldn't have seen him coming from behind.

DMS Kakashi doesn't have any other showings so it's hard to say. Besides, the Byakugan isn't the same as the Sharingan. And you might say Kaguya has that, but we don't know how the Rinnesharingan works.
The Rinnegan-Sharingan works just like the Sharingan, it's what Kaguya used to react to Sasuke teleporting beside her
Suigetsu intercepting is because Bee had to travel a fair distance to Sasuke giving Suigetsu time to get there. And for Jugo, Bee isn't a sensor. He couldn't have seen him coming from behind.
One, Killer B was on top of Sasuke ready to deliver a killing blow

Two, both Suigetsu and Jugo were in front of Killer B

Three, the only time that Sasuke comments about Killer B's speed is when Killer B is using his V1 Cloak

Four, Team Taka and Killer B have comparable Combat Speed with only Sasuke and Killer B having higher Reaction Speed

What is left to do here?

Should I lock the profile pages that I opened for editing again?

Okay. I will lock the profile pages and this thread then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back