• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like, I can understand that he borrows powers from other beasts, but the extent isn't unknown. We especially see him (Part 2 Base Naruto) borrow enough powers to let him damage Jūbi Jinchūriki (One Rinnegan) Madara, who is rated 6-A+ to possibly 5-C. This isn't too far fetched as we do see Adult Base Naruto take some level of damage from Fused Momoshiki who is 5-C+ (despite being far inferior), and his Rasengan killed a weakened Momoshiki.

I might be jumping the gun, but what do you guys think?

that's not base Naruto that's Six Paths Sage Mode Naruto.

Remember Six Paths Sage Mode Naruto Contrary to popular belief isn't this
Naruto-Six-Paths.jpg

But this
6584204-naruto%27s_spsm.png

The Other One with the Truth-Seeking Orbs is Six paths Sage Mode+Chakra of the 9 Bijuu.

Naruto-Six-Paths.jpg

But this

The Other One with the Truth-Seeking Orbs is Six paths Sage Mode+Chakra of the 9 Bijuu.
Do you think the Varies tier would solve the base Naruto conundrum?

Yeah, and kept up with Momoshiki in general, especially in the manga, before overpowering him once he entered SPSM. Also tanked a kick from him when Momoshiki first appeared iirc.
He also sent an off-guard Isshiki flying with a kick, for whatever that's worth.

Naruto-Six-Paths.jpg

But this

Is it wrong that i call the former KCM3?

There's also his feat of One Shotting Momoshiki with his Rasengan.
Weren't both Naruto and Momoshiki heavily fatigued? Though I don't think they should be that far below 5-C, so baseline 5-C would make sense I think, like how we did it with Juubito and Juubidara?

Weren't both Naruto and Momoshiki heavily fatigued? Though I don't think they should be that far below 5-C, so baseline 5-C would make sense I think, like how we did it with Juubito and Juubidara?
Didn't Momoshiki abdorb Jutsu from the guy with the Scientific Ninja Tool, got hit by Boruto's Rasengan, then take in multiple Chakra Pills?

Naruto, yes. Chakra was drained, fought Momoshiki and black receivers ****** him. Momoshiki, no. Ate pills and became stronger.
Was he stronger? Cuz that was like 4 chakra pills which was just over the 3 pills he gained from Killer B. Also isn't chakra used as a way to amp durability, like the more damage you take, the more chakra gets drained. And he was almost out after getting hit by Kurama's Susanoo Avatar?

I think the Scientific Tool gave him 4 pills.
IIRC he still had Pills. After getting knocked out of his Lava Golem, Momoshiki absorbed Jutsu from the Scientific Ninja Tool. After getting hit by Boruto's Vanishing Rasengan, Momoshiki ate his remaining Pills, then fought against Sasuke and Boruto.

Either could work, though you'd have to be careful that characters scaling to base Naruto aren't automatically scaling to 5-C+.
I think base Toneri and Jigen are the only people we scale to base Naruto so far, and Jigen should definitely be 5-C+.

Toneri bodied Naruto w/ an energy blast and pushed him on a wall where Naruto couldn't get out until Toneri's eyes started to hurt

Thats a very Casual Naruto who is literally just walking towards Hinata, that's not enough Justification for a 5-C rating.

In contrast Jigen has statements of being above Delta who can H2H Six paths Naruto.

Was that his TK or some sort of Wind Manipulation?
I quote the novelization
“Toneri... How dare you treat Hinata like a doll!”

Fueled by his anger, Naruto pulled out the bubble and crushed it. Hinata swayed and collapsed. It was then that Hinata’s body was forcibly taken from Naruto’s arms. Toneri had raised his hand and drawn Hinata towards himself.
“Hahaha, Hinata is mine... I’ll take her back!”
“Hinata!”
As Naruto cried out and began to run after, Toneri turned his palm towards him. “Down!”
Booooooom!
Naruto was sent flying with a strong force, sinking into the wall behind him. “Ugh...”
He was being crushed to the point that he couldn’t breathe.

Hinata began to wake up in Toneri’s arms.
“Hinata, it’s too soon for you to wake up,” Toneri said as he tried to push a new bubble into Hinata’s chest—

Toneri held his eyes and began to groan.

“Urgh... Damn, the final movement...”
He fell to one knee, unable to bear it.
Having regained her senses, Hinata staggered away from Toneri, unsteadily fleeing.
Naruto tried desperately to escape from inside the wall. He had taken proportional damage, but he wouldn’t give up—that was the gutsiness of a shinobi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back