• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto base speed upgrade

wait a minute did the calcer use the time he read the scan to determine the time frame

yeah that does not seem legitamite

@Darkness552 No, he said he could read the conversation slowly in less than 40 seconds but instead opted to use a minute as the time frame.

• Reads Darks post, lols
  • Reads Thread OP, Dies

@uzumaki

" Now we need a timeframe. I'm going to low-ball it and assume that it took Naruto and Sasuke a minute to get to the VoTE.

Personally, I can read the dialogue
slowly in no more than 40 seconds, but I'll use a minute anyway to avoid a shitstorm."

sounds like hes using the time he read it as the timeframe, lols.

@UzumakiKurisu

that doesn't make it any more legitamite, due to the fact he used his reading speed to determine the timeframe would make that calc invalid

@Darkness552 The time frame part is iffy, but Naruto being MHS after his SO6P power up in base isn't that big of a stretch. They still did travel from the Frost Country to the Valley of the End(which was 2 countries away) in the time it took the SO6P to finish a small conversation with Kakashi. Also they had just got done fighting a several day war and 2 of the most powerful characters in the series, so they weren't even at 100% when they performed this feat. You are right about the time frame part though, maybe when it comes out in the anime we'll get a better idea of the time frame.

There would be a big problem with that considering that unless Naruto got stronger somehow, he'd be superior to the 4th Raikage in speed, and that makes no sense as he barely dodged his full speed punch. So there would be contradictions to it. Unless you can prove that Raikage is faster, Base Naruto without Six Sage Power shouldn't be superior to the 4th Raikage.

@Davy0 The Raikage is still faster. Hashirama's base speed was calced at mach 449, and Minato outsped him to the battlefield after they were reanimated with his regular speed. Raikage is faster than Minato's regular speed, so he is mach 449+.

The Raikage isn't faster than Minato's regular speed. We had a huge fight about that like three months ago. The Raikage only surprised Minato once and it was a pre-emptive strike after showing up, Minato had completely trounced the Raikage effortlessly after that. His brother was far more dangerous than he was in that fight.

So while we did agree that he was MHS in his cloaked mode, he wasn't any faster than that, so he didn't get the "+" rating. That means that the Raikage was somewhere between Mach 100 to 200. You're stating that Naruto characters, specifically Naruto in his base, is MHS speeds, and with the Raikage being superior to Naruto's base before the Six Sage Mode, that isn't possible.

I don't think I was a part of this wiki when you had that huge fight, but he is using flying thunder god to dodge, hence him appearing where the kunai are: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lD0q95rt4TU

So how did you guys come to the conclusion that Minato's regular speed was faster than Ay's lightning chakra cloak, if you don't mind explaining? And I am talking about Naruto's base speed after he got his sage of six path power up and beyond.

It doesn't matter if he was using the Flying Thunder God to dodge, he was still using his own reflexes to outmaneuver the Raikage, even with teleportation. The Raikages reflexes are enhanced to the point that he should be on par with a Lightning Bolt, Minato outmatched that, and even after that then you'd have to also state why Bee was capable of keeping up with Minato while the Raikage was not even though he was using Flying Thunder God to move.

Wouldn't that be under Minato's reaction speed though? Minato can react to Ay's top speed, which is why he was able to teleport accordingly before he got hit. Now if Minato used his actual running speed to dodge(like Naruto did) then he would be faster than the Raikage.

No, because he was capable of outmaneuvering him as well as angling his body to dodge attacks while simultaneously using the Flying Thunder God seal.

Idk about that, it still seems like it's his reaction speed to me, anyways this isn't about who is faster between Minato or Ay so we'll save that for a different thread. I'm just saying that base post SO6P power up Naruto should be updated to MHS(especially as of the last) because there is no way base Naruto is slower than Sakura, who doesn't even have a chakra cloak or anything that boosts her stats. Ever since they got their power-ups, Naruto and Sasuke are significantly ahead of Hashirama and Madara(without the ten tails). So it's base Naruto >= base hashirama.

Well... Considering Minato was capable of intercepting Madara's Sage Balls into his body while Madara and Super Gai were in mid-flight, that really doesn't matter.

http://www.***********.net/naruto/693/10

http://www.***********.net/naruto/693/11

http://www.***********.net/naruto/693/12

http://www.***********.net/naruto/693/13

Sasuke is MHS+ and he left before Naruto but Naruto arrived at the VOTE at the same time Sasuke did. Rate this however you want it.

@Non-Bias Exactly. And even if we disregard the Frost Country to VOTE feat, base Naruto should still be MHS because I find it hard to believe that he is slower than Sakura, Kakashi, and even Mei who are all MHS. He is the body of the SO6P afterall, so I don't see how those characters I listed above(and some others) are faster than him, especially as of The Last.

I myself don't have a problem with Base Naruto's speed being MHS, especially if we take The Last into account.

UzumakiKurisu said:
@Non-Bias Exactly. And even if we disregard the Frost Country to VOTE feat, base Naruto should still be MHS because I find it hard to believe that he is slower than Sakura, Kakashi, and even Mei who are all MHS. He is the body of the SO6P afterall, so I don't see how those characters I listed above(and some others) are faster than him, especially as of The Last.

Okay...unless your name is Masahi Kishimoto what you think has no bearing on actual abilities.

@Phantasys So essentially base Naruto from The Last will get blitzed and possibly one-shotted by Sakura and Mei? Sounds legit lol

UzumakiKurisu said:
@Phantasys So essentially base Naruto from the last will get blitzed and possibly one-shotted by Sakura and Mei? Sounds legit lol

Yeah...most of Naruto's power comes from his other modes. His base mode sucks.

UzumakiKurisu said:
Actually if we go as far back to the Sasori battle, Sakuras fighting style was based on analyzing, and outmaneuvering the opponent and then landing a strike. Sakura gained the ability to use her "hidden talent (huehue)" after understanding that her confidence knows no bounds. Naruto is not that lucky, thus you can't say that base Naruto before gaining the Sage Skill was on par with Sakura just because you think Sakura was inferior to Naruto. Naruto has a different set of skills that allow him to unlock his hidden potential, while Sakura had "hidden talent (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)".

Well he was right behind the MHS+ Sasuke even though he had a head start. In The Last, he was faster than his Rasenshuriken IIRC, something that KCM and up were capable of keeping up with. KCM Naruto's speed is MHS. There's at least 2 reasons right there why he can easily get the MHS speed upgrade. He could get MHS+ for keeping up with Sasuke alone, but MHS seems more reasonable.

The Last had Naruto already infused with Six Sage Chakra.

Also Base Sasuke wasn't faster than the Raikage, Sasuke relied on his hax to outmaneuver the Raikage and not get caught by him, then he gained the Eternal Comma Wheel of Doom and relied on it even more. Basically, Sasuke was still Hypersonic+ or High Hypersonic before that, and if that's what you want to make Naruto before he gained Sage Chakra you can.

I wasn't saying that Sakura was inferior to base Naruto before he got his power-up though... the difference between Naruto and Sakura is that Naruto is literally the reincarnation of the son of a God... Sakura isn't. Naruto(and Sasuke) are currently leagues above everyone else in the series(minus Juubi Madara, Kaguya, and some Otsutsuki) because of this.

@Davy0 Idk if you are misinterpreting what I'm trying to say, but I'm saying that base Naruto after gaining the Sage of Six Paths Chakra should be massively hypersonic NOT base Naruto BEFORE the Six Paths power-up.

@Phantasys Lol so are you saying that Naruto doesn't have a base form anymore after getting his Sage of Six Paths powers, that doesn't make sense?

UzumakiKurisu said:
@Phantasys Lol so are you saying that Naruto doesn't have a base form anymore after getting his Sage of Six Paths powers, that doesn't make sense?

Kind of defeats the purpose of a true base form if it's always powered up. A new "form" should be created for his post-SO6P buff form.

In order to avoid making too many versions of Naruto, I think we should just make Base Naruto's speed MHS. It's already at the point where people can't tell the difference between the forms lol.

UzumakiKurisu said:
@Davy0 Idk if you are misinterpreting what I'm trying to say, but I'm saying that base Naruto after gaining the Sage of Six Paths Chakra should be massively hypersonic NOT base Naruto BEFORE the Six Paths power-up.
That's fine, he beat the crap out of Green Guy in Six Sage base.

@Non-Bias I agree, but I don't know if that will sit well with others since base Naruto before Six Paths power up is only hypersonic+ but maybe we can make a separate category for "Base Adult Naruto" or something.

All you have to do is state,.. "Base Before Six Sage Paths Chakra" "Base After Six Sage Paths Chakra".

Back