• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

XSOULOFCINDERX

They/Them
Figured this would be far more interesting than the usual stuff people throw Danny at.

This is 8-A Danny and Six Paths Key Naruto and Sasuke starting in Base but can go up to their peaks if need be, speed equalized and the fight takes place on an indestructible version of Earth. Danny has Prior Knowledge on Genjutsu and Naruto and Sasuke have Prior Knowledge on Possession with both sides being in-character.

Danny :

Naruto and Sasuke : 7

Incon :

Last edited:
"Figured this would be far more interesting than the usual stuff people throw Danny at."

What's that supposed to mean?

In regards to the match up, this one gets me thinking and that means it's interesting. I don't think I'll make one of my larger analysis since the characters Danny is fighting got a lot of stuff so I'm going to keep it brief and will just respond to points made. I'll start with the wonder duo....

Naruto/Sasuke's Advantages and Win Conditions

So these two start off with the massive power advantage (though this is irrelevant and I'll explain it in Danny's but still going to note it), and they possess a great skill advantage that Danny would not be able to outplay naturally with his own skill. They outnumber him, especially when taking into account Naruto's clones (although clone space is not a smart idea, I'll explain in Danny's section). The two possess their own amps and great senses that would allow the to see/sense Danny while he's invisible, making any sneak attack useless.

They possess the needed stamina to outlast him, they outrange him, their smarter in the combat aspect, and they got the ninja stealth thing going on. I don't think I need to go into detail on their jutsu, you can read all that on their pages but they got a variety of moves, some more helpful than others but the idea is that they can cover a lot of factors... That's about all I can say about the dynamic duo without a deep dive but the overall thing to understand is, they start out with the strength, they have the skill, senses, stamina, range and a variety jutsu with some being more helpful than others.

The goal here is to outlast Danny and cause him to pass out, genjutsu plays a big part in this and it can make it easier to pull off. I think Sasuke is the MVP in regards to them securing a W. But now let's discuss Inviso-Bill himself....

Danny's Advantages and Win Conditions

if you've read Danny's profile or ghost physiology you'd know why I said the power disadvantage Danny is at is irrelevant. His Empowerment/Reactive Evolution/Accelerated Development means the moment he sees how strong these two are which could be almost immediate depending on how they approach him, his stats are going to go up in response. Now he's not going to immediately jump to 2-A/MFTL+ because neither of those two are that powerful but he'll immediately reach their level an start passing their power regardless of their amps because they his overall cap is literally infinitely greater than theirs so if they try to brute force him, they'll be met with an even greater force in response that will eventually reach one shot/blitz level tied with amps of his own.

Then we have Ghost Physiology, a cheat code as Danny calls it, incredibly regeneration, intangibility (which they can't interact with but needs to be activated), attack reflection shields, body control, durability negation, abstract existence, and several other things but those aren't really relevant. Now, Danny mainly remains in a tangible form (avatar) so they can interact with his body, he just won't feel any pain as they lack the needed Non-Physical Interaction to cause real harm.

Now possession is still on the table but not a simple task and his other win condition is more of a response to how Naruto and Sasuke approach him. I'll go over that in my vote section right now....

My Vote

Nard and Sus take this with difficulty. Now, you ask, "why Griffin? you said Danny has the cheat codes". Yes, he does but the issue is, this battle all depends on how Naruto and Sasuke approach Danny. I will explain below. Danny's overconfident and childish (he's 14!), he's not going to come off like the villains their usually dealing with. This means they won't come at him with overwhelming force like against Madara or Kaguya, they'll test him out in a sense, and with knowledge of his possession, they'll know the physical approach isn't the best option.

This is where the problem for Danny raises, he can only evolve and overcome them if they put him in that position. Danny will not evolve unless under strong emotions be it fear, hatred and so on, or a drive to win to save the day. However, if they don't approach him with intent to destroy him with overwhelming force, he will not respond with a massive power boost. I do not believe Naruto and Sasuke will look at scrawny Danny, see his personality and go "let's nuke this toothpick child with everything we got, Sasuke!", "Right, Naruto!". That's just not happening.

Sure, our rules state they will try and attack to win but they'll quickly see that 90% of their arsenal does absolutely nothing and they shouldn't be stupid enough to just try a bigger attack.... hopefully. Now if they did approach Danny the opposite manner that I think they would... they gonna get that Jagen butt kicking just without the finesse because the growth Danny gains when backed into a corner or when his drive to win against an overwhelming force kicks in... well, his profile shows the results, he's capable of growing incredibly fast and gaining enough power to match and exceed people far stronger than him and start cutting through them.

Naruto and Sasuke will play it less aggressive, They use their superior skill, sense and their own versatile abilities to see how Danny fights as they know almost nothing about him, they'll notice he's seeming impossible to put down, but see that he's slowing down. Sasuke using the right genjutsu can put illusions to further through throw Danny off. Sure Danny will get annoyed but it shouldn't be enough to trigger his insane empowerment/reactive evolution/accelerated development fast enough before he's losses all his stamina.

So yeah, I'm going to give Naruto and Sasuke the solid W unless they do something stupid... like trying to come at Danny with overwhelming force and nuke him or making a metric ton of clones because the last time Danny was jumped and put into a corner, his development gave him something that he wouldn't have gotten untill 10 years later (Our boy can get 10 years worth of development when jump lol!)

Last edited:
I'll vote Naruto and Sasuke FRA as well.

And to harp on the "unless Naruto uses clones" point, even as Hokage, when faced against a child (Shin Uchiha), he refused to use clones against him (although tbf he didn't need it), until he fought multiple Shin clones, where he decided to match him with numbers.

post-a-comment-and-i-will-reply-with-a-random-image-of-man-v0-f2gdab27nppc1.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back