• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto base speed upgrade

Although the timeframe is questionable i doubt Hagoromo would be speaking super slowly.I think a 2 minute timeframe would be more appropriate.

Six Paths chakra also give naruto much better chakra control (which he lacked), so it is reasonable for him to be faster even in base form.

Wait for the anime...inb4 3 episodes are spent on the trip with a bunch of flashbacks to make up the time. Come on...anyone who has watched the anime knows this is bound to happen.

Chakra Control Movement is done in pulses, it has nothing to do with a characters normal running speed, KK.

I don't remember this pulses thing, but i think that if naruto can focus his chakra more efficiently he can achieve greater running speed,even if done in pulses.

A pulse is basically you increasing the amount of chakra at one point and then expanding upon that point to increase the force one exerts from that singular point. Tsunades Chakra Enhanced Strength capacilities is basically an advancement of the technique. But that's the thing, chakra still needs to be charged into that focal point to give the results needed to exercise those movements, so it acts in pulses.

Any Shinobi with Mastery over their chakra can. What makes Naruto so special that, that should improve his speed above others...

OK and he gets the same boost as every other character gets that has Six Sage Mode. Unless you can show why he's so much more superior.

... That has nothing to do with what you're trying to imply on chakra. What happened is Naruto gained a wealthy boost in stats, that's why someone is going to make an "After Six Sage Chakra" for that base mode. Base before Six Sage wasn't really that strong to begin with. Rasenshuriken was strong, Oodama Rasengan was a Multiblock Buster, etc.

Back