• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto: 7-A top tiers scaling

Status
Not open for further replies.
ShrekAlmighty said:
It wasnt destroyed it was cracked so no implying it to be glass is wrong.
Edit: No worries you shouldnt fight sleeping cause of us.
It's cool man. But here:

v1 Raikage Cracks the Susanoo Bone, making one fall off:

0463-005
0463-006

v2 Raikage completely shatters two bones he hits:

0463-014
0463-015
0464-009
We can see in that last panel, the bones on the side Sasuke got hit on are broken off.
I also noticed that this Susanoo ribs aren't the regular Susanoo Ribs. It's just the bones, minus the Protective Aura. Lol, Susanoo Ribs v1? But still. Raikage did break it.

The B / KCM stuff puts him higher than what you're scaling. But we'll duscuss that in the Blog.

@TFO

Yea he broke it but he didnt shatter it like glass.

The B / KCM stuff puts him higher than what you're scaling. But we'll discuss that in the Blog

I will patiently wait for the blog.

ShrekAlmighty said:
@Astral
He scales only if Jiraiya scales to Itachi.
Yup! itachi wouldnt lie about what he says and he was sure that it would be a death battle if they fought

My thought on it...meh I dont quite know what it changes. I dont exactly disagree and really cant be bothered to discuss it lol. I guess others should show their own thoughts on it.

Im more worried about KN4 Naruto scaling cause of what was said above. Anyways i think i need to say this again (Shrek i luv ya man) but Base Naruto (war) should should also scale since he surpassed Minato

We already said Base Naruto is scaling I think. Also LN4 Naruto won't scale to 7A cause of Oro until we accept the statement for Itachi fighting Percy Sage

Ah ok. But again Jiraiya should scale since Itachi would not lie about having a death battle w/ the sannin to Kisame. Itachi of all people even said that its was going to be a VERY tough battle if they fought

Kisame greatly retconned.

Itachi also claimed they kill each other at best even with back-up this wouldn't change which Kisame agrees and says How 7 swordsman and Uchiha clan is nothing before the Sanni or How he probably can't influence in the fight if Itachi and Jiraiya fight. Now, two of them know Madara is alive.

This makes Begining of Part 2 Akatsuki+Tobi=Base Jiraiya.

Chapter 144.

In a death battle, Jiraiya has no counter to Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu.

@TFO

I would haved prefered if you made a thread rather than a blog but anyways you will receive a reply once i read through it.

A Katsuki without Tobi would smash Pervy Sage if we wanna be honest lol. Deidara and Pain and Itachi and it's over with, let's not include Kisame.

I'm against Itachi's statement accepted at all because of retcon and we know it's not true at all.

Mindovin said:
Kisame greatly retconned.
Itachi also claimed they kill each other at best even with back-up this wouldn't change which Kisame agrees and says How 7 swordsman and Uchiha clan is nothing before the Sanni or How he probably can't influence in the fight if Itachi and Jiraiya fight. Now, two of them know Madara is alive.

This makes Begining of Part 2 Akatsuki+Tobi=Base Jiraiya.

Chapter 144.

In a death battle, Jiraiya has no counter to Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu.
Tbh im confused on what u r saying lol but nothingless! Itachi wouldnt lie about something about knowing a battle vs Jiraiya would mean death from both parties or one

Thing is, we can't tell if Kishi ever planned to introduce stuff like Susano'o and Kisamehada, so it was probably referring to base forms.

And we should wait for Kep to recalc KN4's feat using the shockwave method or whatever. The stuff used to make Pain's Chou Shinra Tensei 6-B.

It's not about lying but their powers, abilities all retconned or new things added.

If we accept what Itachi and Kisame said is true that makes Akatsuki (Beginning Part 2 characters)+Tobi at best kill Base Jiraiya and die with him.

Mindovin said:
I'm against Itachi's statement accepted at all because of retcon and we know it's not true at all.
Apart from the fact that Pain thought that if Jiraiya knew there were 6 pains he could win.

I actually went back to read Chapter 147/148. Jiraiya was ready to throw down both Itachi AND Kisame and not only that but in ch. 148, he used a jutsu that FORCED Itachi AND Kisame to retreat

Nope, wasnt a genjutsu. Anyways it still stands that Jiraiya was ready to fight both of them and he had a jutsu that forced them to retreat

That should not matter anyway Pain was 100% convinced that Jiraiya would have put up a better fight against him(and win) if he knew about the fact that there were 6 pains. Honestly that should be enough for Jiraiya to scale. Maybe not in base but in Sage mode.

I also just remembered but Orochimaru should scale to Sasuke cause I believe either Sasuke or Suigetsu states that Sasuke wouldn't have defeated a healthy Orochimaru that easy or at all I think and if this was Sasuke it means he is taking into account the Kirin

Oh yeah lol forgot CM2 was used as well yeah Healthy Orochimaru should be 7A which scales to base Pervy sage which makes KN4 Naruto scale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back