• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto: 7-A top tiers scaling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shrek I think you're placing too much emphasis on Bee's Lariat overpowering A. That feat was more of a metaphor on how Bee was finally coming out of A's shadow and becoming his own man, that was the whole point of the flashback about A and B meeting and growing up. It showed how B was no longer the small kid who had fist-bumped A. You're using it like it's an applicabl feat.

I have multiple reasons on why i dont agree with it with the final Lariat being one of them

How is it not an applicable feat? It is a clear presentation of B overpowering Ay when both put their hearts into it.

Well someone has to open the profiles since im sure we all agree to KN4 being 7-A b/c of Jiraiya and Itachi statment (also what ive said about their encounterment) then once we done w/ that then we gonna have to move on to 6-C since (i think) or mostly people agree to the KN6 6-C calc

True sadly lol also thank u very much @Ricsi for the thread and i commented on there for them to open some of naruto character profiles

EDIT: nvm Ant-sama said to ask about it here so we gonna have to wait for staffs to unlcok them. But he said in order to do that, we have to know if the changes have been accepted

All right so who wants to do the profiles?

EDIT: the others that u didnt metioned in the thread r already open?

Well yeah since the mentioning of CM2 Sasuke & Orochimaru and Jiraiya scales to Oro and Kn4 also scales cause he hurt Jiraiya. Also KCM gets an "At Least" and Base Naruto (war) also gets 7-A.

EDIT: SM Naruto (war) gets an "At Least" i guess anyone who has a 7-B+ gets changed to 7-A

Yeah sorry about that lol

EDIT: u did say that u would leave Sasuke, Orochimaru, and Jiraiya left cause we didnt know what to do w/ them right?

i meant like helping out (i did but was quite nervous lol) but yeah did u leave Sasuke, Orochimaru, and Jiraiya left out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back