• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto: 7-A top tiers scaling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is base Minato still 7C while base Naruto and Jiraiya are 7A and can somebody also provide proof to back up Naruto surpasses minato in base form

Ssr4vegito said:
Why is base Minato still 7C while base Naruto and Jiraiya are 7A and can somebody also provide proof to back up Naruto surpasses minato in base form
For the first, I only changed the profiles mentioned above.

For the second, drop it. It was accepted, go make another crt if you disagree

As of now only checking if there are characters that should be 7-A but weren't changed or characters who's reasonings for tiers are wrong really.

Unless tier 6 was accepted

Why are Itachi, Hebi Sasuke, and Deidara still 7-C? I thought the first two have their 7-A feat for creating the requirements for Kirin or something?

Because they're 7-C, and people like Orochimaru and base Jiraiya are 7-A, which does not make sense.

I found it strange that Deidara and Hebi Sasuke would be phisically much superior to foes on Base Guy level and comparable to kages like Minato, also who scales to the tier 6 feat?.

yeah hebi sasuke should just downright be 7A and same for Deidara he even has a calc at the top of the OP. Same for Itachi who helped create Kirin and his Edo key

Well yeah i think that Base Guy should be physically superior since he is a taijutsu master but whoever is KN6 level and up scales but we gonna have to make a CRT for that

@Dark

The 7-A is supposed to be for their ninjutsu, while physical strength would be Unknown. There's no way Deidara would swap hands with Kisame, for example.

6-C hasn't been evaluated.

Ok, Burning you can change Itachi, Killer B [through it might affect Ay and other people], Sasuke and Deidara pages.

Note: I have done them.

I gotta go soon, so maybe later. In case anyone does it, it shouldn't apply to Base Bee, as Sasuke didn't have his cursed seal anymore at that point.

Burning Full Fingers said:
There's no way Deidara would swap hands with Kisame, for example.
Eh, Kisame has no counter for C4, Deidara has the Element, Range and Intelligence Advantage and could pull a draw with C0.

I'm not talking about the allegations like Hebi Sasuke being stronger than the Akatsuki, but only the stats for like Ninjutsu, Intelligence, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back