• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto: 7-A top tiers scaling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sasuke susanno rib cage his been proven not to be a glass canon many times, now that is just downplaying sasuke lol. Sasuke has blocked attacks from Chojiro, Ay in V1 and i believe danzo. Naruto using SPSM on Kid SHin is a bad example lmao cause kid shin didnt ever hurt Naruto at all.

base naruto should actually get upgraded to 7A for destroying Madara's wood style jutsu using a shadow clone who created more shadow clones.

You are arguing Ay scaling to KCM Nardo

Base Naruto was stated to be above Minato who has consistenly bested Ay

Base Naruto>=Minato>Ay=KCM Naruto.

@Astral

It was a lot of clones using rasengans at the same time so im not sure about that, at most with Rasengan but otherwise no.

Do we scale speed to ap tho, cause at no moment do i ever remember Minato hurting Ay. I mean i do remember him about to possibly kill Ay with a kuni but that was a kuni which are shown to hurt anyone in naruto cause of cutting and piercing ability. Im asking cause i really wanna know.

@Astral

If Minato was unable of damaging him it would never be considered a fight, and considering B accepted a chance of getting killed by Minato when he got behind him there is no reason to assume he cant damage them.

i didnt say he couldnt fight him but i dont believe Minato is that much stronger than Ay tbh. Minato getting behind anyone has a chance at kill them when he moves in a instant but B accepted that he could have died if he wasnt prepared

i think Ay should just get a possibly 7A tier scaling from Minato tbh if he could fight mInato that atleast proves it

Minato is not vastly supeior to Ay but he is superior to him, B had a sword pointed at him so no he was indeed fully prepared and still excepted to die in a mutual strike between the 2 of them.

how many times has he fought Minato tho??? Ay only lost in the speed department not the strength department from my memory. If Minato has beaten him on more than one occasion than i agree he doesnt scale.

Also the way i look at the B adn Minato situation is that B not being prepared would have been him not having his sword pulled out, but he did have his sword pulled out. Is there a statement after bee pulled it out where he said they both would have died?? If there is than your right but we cant forget that they are cutting and piercing attacks which have been shown to hurt any ninja so i just dont think we should use this as a reason to scale anyones AP

Ay stated they faced each other multiple times and Minato has consistently won.

I quote B "Im prepared to engage in a mutual strike! So shall we stab each other, death by spike?!"

Also Minato was gonna stab through Ay but instead he sliced Bs partial transformation tentacle which should be superior to Base B

Indeed thats why we dont scale anyone, especially not to Minatos rasengan.

so from that statement Base B's sword was gonna kill Minato but we still would scale Minato to B's tail even tho he was gonna die from a sword??? I agree with AY not scaling to minato but now with Minato scaling cause of a cutting attack when we got people Naruto gettign stabbed by Sasuke's sword. I dont agree with scaling Minato to Ay

Yes both would kill each other.

B's tail is only an unknown ammount higher than his Base form so there is no problem there.

Minato scales above them as he damaged B and was gonna Damage Ay while also defeating them multiple times.

AstralKing7 said:
Also after watching the fight between KN4 naruto and Oro KN4 should be 7A if we are gonna scale Oro to 7A also. KN4 should only be atleast 7A or 7A plus because Oro stated that if he had got hit by the compressed TBB even he would have died. Im sure Oro knows about his own body. KN4 naruto should be 7A with regular attacks tho cause of the fact that he could harm Oro . Was this stated in the manga tho thats where it counts
this

glad i found that information lol and i had got there from seeing the history of Akatsuki with Hidan and Oro and Kakuzu OVO look how fate works man 7A KN4 naruto confirmed and atleast for TBBs

Minato encountered Ay and B multiple times and never have Ay won and Minato was also pretty strong to be considered as the child of prophecy and saviour of the world by Jiraiya and also Ay himself

what was said about Hiruzen? i also though the Sannins scaled b/c of Itachi statement about him fighting Jiraiya

Wow, I totally fell asleep...sorry guys.

Something I want to point out:

• I never said Sasuke's Susanoo Ribs were glasscanon. I was refering to Ay's strength in v2 breaking it easily. I.E, Ay is so strong, Sasuke's SR might as well be glass, etc.

It wasnt destroyed it was cracked so no implying it to be glass is wrong.

Edit: No worries you shouldnt fight sleeping cause of us.

ShrekAlmighty said:
Well nothing was said but if Orochimaru scales so does Hiruzen.
Ye we have to agree on wheter they scale to that or not.
They should honestly cause Itachi knows what he says and wouldnt lie about it then KN4 would also scale since since hes comparable to Jiraiya & Tsunade and not only that but Jiraiya survived calming KN4 Naruto down

They all should just scale to Kn4 Naruto with two of them having feats of being able to fight him while Tsunade is physically stronger than both Oro and Percy sage. Also just remembered but Yamato should scale as wel for restraining him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back