• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto: 7-A top tiers scaling

Status
Not open for further replies.
A didnt state he couldnt get out he ordered B to let go of him while unsuccesfully trying to rip his hand out of his grip.

No? how would she, she never fought or competed against him.

Rebutted by ignoring them while ignoring my counter arguments just like last time.

What about Chojiro it would be consisted for him to scale for hurting and sasuke and should be comparable to the new kage, are they scaling btw???

Yeah i just realized we left out a lot of people who should scale. Tobirama should scale to Madara who is scaling to Kirin. The new kage should scale as well because Darui can fight the GOld and Silver brothers while Chojiro could damage Sasuke through the susanno rib cage.

Yes Chojuro should scale to Sasukes ribcage Susanoo.

I left the new Kage out as they are technically from Boruto which i wont go into.

Tobirama shouldnt scale from Madara.

on Madaras profile he scales from TObirama in his weakest Key. Also i just realized that we dont have even have a Chojuro profile lmao smh. So are we gonna upgrade the new kage sometime later since Gaara is one of them

Well I was gonna say that Lighting Armor A cracked Susanoo: Ribcage (anime ver.) but in manga, u see cracking/creaking sounds and Sasuke was still groaning in pain. I also said this cause Naruto Big Ball Rasengan was able to pressure Madaras Susanoo: Ribcage and he scaled from that iirc

Also....what about Karin's statement from Lighting Armor V2 Ay about approaching Tailed Beast chakra lvl? now we can't ignore that but I want to hear everyone's answer

he always has his sword but i just realized he probably should scale without it because his chakra is what powers the sword since Kagure is stated to be the next mizukage and he could use the swords and the swords take a insane amount of chakra from the user. Need more input on this tho

BlackeJan said:
Well I was gonna say that Lighting Armor A cracked Susanoo: Ribcage (anime ver.) but in manga, u see cracking/creaking sounds and Sasuke was still groaning in pain. I also said this cause Naruto Big Ball Rasengan was able to pressure Madaras Susanoo: Ribcage and he scaled from that iirc

Also....what about Karin's statement from Lighting Armor V2 Ay about approaching Tailed Beast chakra lvl? now we can't ignore that but I want to hear everyone's answer
^^^^

@Blacke Even if Ay completely obliterated Sasukes ribcage susanoo the ribcage susanoo is only 7-C

Nah Naruto aint scaling from that.

More chakra =/= More power and statements like that would bring everyone from Part 1 Kisame to 7-A.

ShrekAlmighty said:
@Blacke Even if Ay completely obliterated Sasukes ribcage susanoo the ribcage susanoo is only 7-C

Nah Naruto aint scaling from that.

More chakra =/= More power and statements like that would bring everyone from Part 1 Kisame to 7-A.
Wait what does Kisame have to w/ it? Karin hasn't since Kisame true form or focus on his chakra but she did meet a Full Transformed Killer B so she must have know what a Tailed Beast chakra was if she was comparing it to Lightning Armor Ays

@SHrek ...then Chojuro shouldnt scale then, dont get me wrong i think Ay shouldnt scale anymore but since Mei almost melted away his whole ribcage and chojuro pushed him through a wall and had Sasuke on his knees coughing that statement about Ay obliterating the ribcage is wrong tbh, just saying before people bring up that CHojuro didnt destroy his whole susanno rib cage and Mei didnt melt it all away. Ay would scale for that since Chojuro is but Ay didnt do it @Blacke so he isnt scaling

Kisame is a tailess Bijuu similar to how Ay is close to a Bijuu.

That would imply Base B > Hachibi which is impossible.

Even then More Chakra does not give someone more Power.

@Astral

Mei doesnt scale for harming his Ribcage, as such there is nothing wrong with my statement.

Both Chojuro and Ay scale to his ribcage Susanoo which is only 7-C.

Mei shouldnt scale cause that is just hax since sasuke never used the skeletal susanno or armored one, he just used the ribcage against her

@Astral

Are you trying to say i edited it, cause if you dont belive me you can check the history of the thread and see that i did no such thing.

ShrekAlmighty said:
@Astral
Melting Sasukes Armored/Skeletal susanoo, melting Madaras complete susanoo and overpowering Madaras katon.
also if sasukes susanno rib cage is only 7C i guess that is consistent with 7C kage level ninja then like that guy from the Hidden Stone or with Ay only being 7C

ShrekAlmighty said:
@Blacke

Scaling tiers upwards isnt very supported but he would be At least 7-C possibly/likely higher.
He should have a likely or a higher and same thing w/ B

For Starters, I keep saying this, B did not "Overpower" Ay like is being stated. Yes, he overpowered Ay, but let's not over look the details:

• B attempted to overpower Ay, 3-4 times with the Lariet.
  • Ay casually harmed B Where Sasuke couldn't.
  • B on his final attept managed to overpower a v2 Ay who wasn't going full power with extreme difficulty as he himself stated Ay finally is going Full Power for his final assult at Naruto.
So the way I see it. In actuality, B's feat should be an outlier as in the same fight, Ay has more feats putting him > B.

• Seriously hurt B with a casual Elbow Blow in v1 Cloak
  • Naruto actually felt his v1 punches and has slight caution about them
  • Base B didn't even hurt Ay or Overpower him save for that ONE instance.
I believe Ay should be 7-A in v2 Cloak scaling and at least 7-C in v1 Cloak. That's my 2 cents on them.

him hurting Naruto may become a outlier because naruto in KCM is going to become 6C. I actually agree with everything else tho. When you say he wasnt going full power in V2 but Bee said he was what does that mean lol cause its confusing

I agree with V2 being 7A if he didnt use it on Sasuke

B overpowered Ay 3 times in their encounter and went even with him once so no its not more consistent especially cause he overpowered him when both agreed to use full power.

V2 cloak has only one feat which is getting blitzed by Naruto as such there is no reason for it to scale.

Also after watching the fight between KN4 naruto and Oro KN4 should be 7A if we are gonna scale Oro to 7A also. KN4 should only be atleast 7A or 7A plus because Oro stated that if he had got hit by the compressed TBB even he would have died. Im sure Oro knows about his own body. KN4 naruto should be 7A with regular attacks tho cause of the fact that he could harm Oro . Was this stated in the manga tho thats where it counts

@Shrek

He did not overpower him 3x, lol, you can look at the Scans and no, Ay did not say he was going "Full Power". B making a big deal about him going full power well after is proof enough. I can pull scans if you want so everyone can see it.

@Astral, him using v2 on Sasuke means nothing. Sasuke's Susanoo might as well have been Glass to v2 Ay. Seriously, there is no difference here than with Naruto using his SPSM against Kid Shin upon seeing MS.

He did.

1: When he stopped a killer intent attack going for Naruto.

2: When Ay couldnt pull out his fist from Bs grip

3: When he overpowered Ay who agreed to go not hold back

If you so will go ahead.

Also Ay was in V2 when B overpowered him as his hair gets spikey when he goes in V2.

@TFO

Pretty sure glass breaks rather easily which didnt happen, he obviously damaged/cracked it but he didnt shatter it and even if he did its a 7-C susanoo

@Shrek

I'm just gonna post the scans. It's time we settle this once and for all.....Prepare yourself for this "L" coming your way! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back