• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto: 7-A top tiers scaling

Status
Not open for further replies.
AstralKing7 said:
I also just remembered but Orochimaru should scale to Sasuke cause I believe either Sasuke or Suigetsu states that Sasuke wouldn't have defeated a healthy Orochimaru that easy or at all I think and if this was Sasuke it means he is taking into account the Kiri
this

BlackeJan said:
Hey so would KCM Naruto be able to scale w/ durability cause he survived Tenpenchi?
They'd have to calc how much of the Blast wave hit Naruto's Surface Area. The full thing wouldn't scale.

Huh? i mean yeah its a wide scale attack but they were all caught in the blast since Juubi was aiming directly at them. What makes ya think that only the blast wave hit them?

It probably could scale from the others if it calced.

Like if the durability of the people who take chakra from Naruto and Naruto's durability yield the same he could get at least or likely higher.

KCM Nardo scaling to Juubi would be really problematic as it would essentially put KCM Nardos durability above BM Nardos.

But yea it getting calced would yield noice result and would be applicable.

Well idk if the others would sclae since it was Naruto's chakra and Choji even said "Naruto saved us all again"

He survived it when he was protecting the shnobi alliance from it

He was seen without KCM afterwards but with minor injuries

@Kep

Durability: At least City level+ (Tanked Obito and Madara's Katon, and was undamaged by Nagato's Shinra Tensei. Took the full brunt of the Juubi's Tenpenchii alone)

He is doesn't have Multi-Continent level durability for it.

Kepekley23 said:
Wait, Naruto tanked the Tenpenchii? When did that happen again?
Its in Ch. 628/629

EDIT: wait doesnt Newtons 3rd Law means Durability = AP?

EDIT 2: Well it did disappear, but again Choji said "Naruto saved us again" meaning that they would had died w/out Naruto's chakra and were luckly able to survive (Naruto came out w/ minor injuries

EDIT 3: Again (so yall dont forget this lol) this also happened from an Exhausted Naruto

BlackeJan said:
Huh? i mean yeah its a wide scale attack but they were all caught in the blast since Juubi was aiming directly at them. What makes ya think that only the blast wave hit them?
For starters, Juubi can't aim TPC at them. It's an Omnidirectiinal attack withbJuubi at it's center. And Tenpenchii only does 3 things:

• Blast things away from Juubi (Blast Wave that made the crater)
  • Weather Manipulation
  • Raise water levels.
Naruto and Madara and the SA only got hit by the blast wave.

No not really it means AP = Durability but not the other way around and only if its a physical attack would it scale to the characters durability.

ShrekAlmighty said:
No not really it means AP = Durability but not the other way around and only if its a physical attack would it scale to the characters durability.
But couldnt it also mean the opposite? if AP = Durability then wouldn someones Durability also mean the exact AP?

@TFO

Ah ok! i get it now! but SA? also wouldnt it just scale to Naruto since Madara was on top of Jubi's head? and if so then idt he should scale since iirc he's still Edo

"For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction"

An example:

A guy wearing steel armor doesnt become 9-C cause of it.

Or just because my femur bone can tank someone hiting me with a baseball bat doesnt mean i can strike as hard as the guy with the bat..

We need more people on the KN6 calc so we can get this done and over w/ also lets see if we can calc the Tenpenchii for KCM

Can can we get people to comment and get the KN4 calc evaluates so we can get this over w/? I'm not trying to be selfish or inpatient but my we can't proceed if hardly any1 evaluates the calc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back