• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto: 7-A top tiers scaling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mindovin said:
Didn't Kisame and others retconned.
Come on Itachi said even back up they stalemate Jiraiya at best which plain bullshit and Itachi and Kisame knows about Madara.
Kisame only knows about Obito who he thought was Madara.

Itachi only knows the lore of Madara.

Alright so we have the evidnce that Itachi is gonna be 7-A which in turn makes Base Jiraiya 7-A who was injured but survived a KN4 Naruto which he would also become 7-A

Alright so lets start this revision!

We'll just have to postpone the issue of Base Itachi, Hebi Sasuke, Base Sannin, KN4, and Deidara until we come to an agreement and KN4's feat is recalculated.

yeah i agree on postponing those but is something wrong with Deidadara cause he has his own calc with Manda II right

hebi sasuke effects Deidara tho lol. He fought Deidara in CM2 and in base. They both scale to each other since Sasuke is 7A in hebi arc now

I want to say that Base B is stronger then Taka Sasuke's team since he dominated them w/out even taking any damage. I know in the anime ver. He took a kick to the neck and acted like it was nothing and not only that but he was putting Sharigan Taka Sasuke in a corner. This will also make Ay be stronger then Sasuke as well since Ay and B r comparable to each other

Huh? it's part of the revision though. If Taka Sasuke is gonna be 7-A then B needs to be At Least 7-A for dominating the team in his Base, V2, then Full Transformation. This also make Ay stronger then Summit Kage Sasuke since him and B r comparable

EDIT: what tier would Team Sasuke be?

But Base B took on Team Taka Sasuke and didn't even take damage. What tier would Taka Sasuke be w/out Susanoo cause we can't ignore that Base B dominated Sasuke Team w/out even trying

Why isn't Base A scaling? He's clearly superior to Kakashi, Deidara, 7th Gate Guy and was responsible for helping remove Kisame's head along with Bee. I let it go last time Shrek because Kep said if A scaled then the feat would be an outlier, but since there are other feat it makes it consistent, and in any case Bee is not stronger than A.

What other feats?

Ay has absolutely 0 feats for being on that level not to mention that "Kisame" was a Zetsu clone so it aint worth a dime.

Base B overpowered Lightning armor Ay that is a fact.

Well that sucks 😂. What about the others? I mean he was taking on the entire team as well. We can do it like how We did the tiers in Kill la Kill w/ Ragyou

Also I looked at Killer Bs profile and instead of a possibly, he would have a likely higher or higher. His V2 would also have to be 7-A but whats his AP in Base?

ShrekAlmighty said:
What other feats?
Ay has absolutely 0 feats for being on that level not to mention that "Kisame" was a Zetsu clone so it aint worth a dime.

Base B overpowered Lightning armor Ay that is a fact.
Jesus Christ the level of stupidity. He was overpowering Sasuke when they fought, and was harming Bijuu Chakra Mode Naruto alongside Bee who even had to partially transform t=anbd then even that wasn't enough. Unfortunately I cannot post scans right know, because Manga is blocked on the internet provider I use but once I do you will see.

Well does anyone know his AP number in Base? also u have to admit that B was struggling in his clothline attack vs Ay but was able to win in the end so that does have to count for something. Also his Lightning Armor was able to hurt Sasuke even though he had his Susanoo: Ribcage protecting him

First of all i would really appreciate if you stoped being aggresive.

Sasuke is 7-C so its a moot point

Partial transformations are only an unknown ammount stronger than base forms IE still 7-C.

No he didnt harm Naruto in any way shape or form.

You posted those scans around 10 times in the massive thread we had last time and i posted scans where Base B overpowered him 3 times in that fight.

Also please if you are gonna argue this bring something we didnt discuss last time as i dont have nearly enough patience for circle argumening you for hours

@Blacke

Indeed he could harm Susanoo ribcage Sasuke which is only a higher grade of 7-C.

I think he scales to 46 kilotones IIRC.

Oi! calm down Rinkaku! Anyways we should get back to Ay another time but right now let's just get the revision started and leave others out that needs to be discussed. So who's gonna open the profiles?

tmw you realize A still scales with Onoki to be 7A well i have no futher problems with this lol but why is Mei scaling again

I'm Not being agressive. Listen you posted one sca of Bee overpowering A. and the other one was just him blocking a punch, whereas I posted at least 5 or 6 scans of Bee harming Naruto and Bee. NARUTO HIMSELF SAID HE WAS HURT. So please do not even try to lie and say that Naruto wasn't harmed, in fact he was even pushed back and it got to the point where Tsunade was going to intervene because she deemed A a significant threat that was able to kill Naruto - she said it herself - and it was later discovered that A was holding back during the entire fight anyway, so Bee overpowering him is not indicative of his full power. In fact he effortlessly tossed Bee away when he used him full power. I will post scans later when I can use my phone. Additionally I do not care if you have the time or patience to debate, you are not in anyway my main focus, I'm discussing this with everyone else. Get off your high horse mate.

I thought Naruto just said his punches were heavy and not hurt cause i dont remember that and Bee was holding back against Ay since he completely over powered him the last time they clashed

You literally called me stupid a moment ago i see that as being quite agressive not to mention your condenscending tone.

No i posted 3 one where B overpowered his lariat, second where B stopped his punch, third when Ay couldnt get out of Bs grip.

No Naruto stated those punches were heavy nothing else not to mention he explicitly said he didnt want to fight him

Tsunade cant possibly know how strong Ay or KCM Naruto are so its not an argument.

Was it really as i remember Ay saying he would go ahead and kill Naruto after which B stopped his attack

Nope both said and agreed to test each others strenght.

Fair enough you dont need to have any concern for me but i already know that you are gonna keep repeating yourself for hours on top of hours just like the last time.

If you are discussing it you are discussing it with everyone including me.

No, A was holding back on Bee. And why is everyone spelling it Ay? His name is just the letter A guys. Also if I acknowledge someone's punches as heavy then I'm making it known that they at least harm me. You don't call a weak punch "heavy" lol.

B literally fist bumped Ay(i write it as Ay as its easier to make a difference between him and his dad this way) in the middle of the fight while Ay said he was gonna kill Naruto so i honestly dont understand your logic on Ay being suppresed while B went full out.

All of those scans mean nothing since A was holding back. In addition A never at once said he couldn't get out. That is an outright lie Shrek. Also Tsunade would know how strong A would be at least in comparision to herself, if she's desperately rushing to help Naruto and even anxious to fight A at all it mean's he on her level. You're the one repeating yourself lol, I've rebutted literally all of your arguements.

ShrekAlmighty said:
@Blacke

Indeed he could harm Susanoo ribcage Sasuke which is only a higher grade of 7-C.

I think he scales to 46 kilotones IIRC.
So what would u need to be in order for u to get a "+" w/ the tier? cause if that's the case then maybe V1 B could have an At Least 7-C+

EDIT: I meant Ay 😂

Chojiro should scale for hurting sasuke even tho he had his susanno rib cage active. THis would also be consisten with the other future Kage tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back