• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto: 7-A top tiers scaling

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean it literally could be since it supports her being 7-B. But again I know he has no feats for it (I still the the teleportation feat is relevant but whatever).

Hmm....I wanna get this over and so do y'all so can we make a compromise w/ Ay Lightning Armour? we have statements and evidence during the Kage Summit but others don't agree and it's not Base Ay but his Lightning Cloak also just saying but Base B is stonger then Taka Sasuke since he took on the team completely dominating them

So, how about we discuss the other scaling while we wait for Kep to recalc KN4's feat?

We should add Pain's feats for his AP and durability, and then mention his statement concerning Jiraiya in his page.

We should also replace the Kirin calc in Itachi's page.

Also, I was sleep when this was made, lol, so i'll through in my 2 cents on a couple topics.

• I believe Base Jiyaiya should scale to Itachi (Susanoo and All). Itachi judged Jiraiya's strength to be such that if they both fought, they'd kill each other or something. Thing is, Itachi has no knowledge of Jiraiya having SM.
  • Orochimaru tanked Kn4's Roar with 0 damageand and a smile on his face. Idk if the full feat scales or if we have to scale his Durability via a Surface Area Calc like Pain and Kn6 Biju Dama. But whatever the case is, Kn3 Naruto at best is able comparable to a casual Kn4 as he was able to take of Orochimaru's arm.

But, then again, that was kind of retconned because Itachi works for Hiruzen and provides information back to Jiraiya's spy network, presumably. Which means that could have been a bluff to prevent a fight between the two.

Kepekley23 said:
But, then again, that was kind of retconned because Itachi works for Hiruzen and provides information back to Jiraiya's spy network, presumably. Which means that could have been a bluff to prevent a fight between the two.
Idk about that...if that's the case, we can easily say that for everything Itachi said such as Kisame not being able to take on Kakashi easily and Such.

And ontop of that, reporting back to Hiruzen of Akatsuki activities doesn't mean Hiruzen is giving information back to him on Konoha Shinobi abilities and such, thst is not how tbese things work. It's INCREDIBLY faulty to even assume such things.

Burning Full Fingers said:
No, you can put the stats all in one key.
It's really more simple to divide the stats amoungst different Key's. Kn4 and Kn6, etc. Should have their own keys otherwise its confusing just lumping them together. Not everyone will know what's what.

Sasuke actaully has enough chakra in his base Hebi form to use Kirin. Did you guys forget when he met Sai he used a great fire ball jutsu that went through the hall underground place and opened up the roof(wonder why that never got calced lol). Right after that it seems Sasuke started to get annoyed and was about to cast Kirin but Oro came and stopped him and said not to use it, we know it was Kirin because he performed the sealsf for it while about to raise his hand in the air

I agree with Pervy sage being 7A in base but how will this effect Oro and Tsunade, if we really take Pervy sage as being 7A in base it will scale to Oro no doubt and Tsunade is phyiscally stronger than them so should she get an atleast on her key

@TFO

I want as little keys as possible, because it's going to mess up his P & A section, as he doesn't always retain previous abilities in his next form. Apparently, KN7 or KN8 could have a High 6-C feat, so we should put it like this:

Tier: 7-A. 6-C. High 6-C

Attack Potency:
Mountain level with four tails (Damaged Jiraiya and Orochimaru, destroying the latter's Rashoumon). Island level with six tails (Destroyed a portion of the outskirts of Konoha). Large Island level with eight tails (Much stronger than before. Insert feat here)

Key: Tailed Beast Transformations

It'd be kinda super counterintuitive for the village's spymaster not to be aware of the village's best spy's work...

Kepekley23 said:
It'd be kinda super counterintuitive for the village's spymaster not to be aware of the village's best spy's work...
  • Spymaster = Hiruzen
  • Spy = Itachi
Itachi updates Hiruzen or whoever of Akatsuki's movements and such. Hiruzen doesn't update Itachi on Konoha stuff. Thst's nit hiw that works so there is no way still for Itachi to know about Jiraiya's SM.

Burning Full Fingers said:
@TFO

I want as little keys as possible, because it's going to mess up his P & A section, as he doesn't always retain previous abilities in his next form. Apparently, KN7 or KN8 could have a High 6-C feat, so we should put it like this:

Tier: 7-A. 6-C. High 6-C

Attack Potency:
Mountain level with four tails (Damaged Jiraiya and Orochimaru, destroying the latter's Rashoumon). Island level with six tails (Destroyed a portion of the outskirts of Konoha). Large Island level with seven tails (Much stronger than before. Insert feat here)

Key: Tailed Beast Transformations
Actually, this is good.

Also, we've only seen Kn1, Kn2, Kn3, Kn4, Kn6, Kn8.

@TFO Minato and Kakshi being comparable is ok i think considering Minato's Senpou rasengan could've done huge damage to kakashi if hadn't used his kamui and both Minato and Kakashi seems exhausted here battling an exhausted obito and Edo Minato is only 'close' to full power

I think Oro reanimation is better than Kabuto's i think it was stated somewhere that he brought them back better than ever

> Spymaster = Hiruze

Jiraiya is the guy who manages and controls Konoha's spy network

Kepekley23 said:
> Spymaster = Hiruze

Jiraiya is the guy who manages and controls Konoha's spy network
False, that's headcanon. Jiraiya has his own sources. Not one is this said or implied in the entire series.

Didn't Kisame and others retconned.

Come on Itachi said even back up they stalemate Jiraiya at best which plain bullshit and Itachi and Kisame knows about Madara.

Yeah honestly Healthy Itach and Kisame were probably the strongest Members of Akatasuki besides Pain and Obito and Deidara

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back