• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, in this thread i will be discussing amps from The 7 Deadly sins

Demon Mark (Meliodas)

In The Vaizel Fight Tournament, King States that One of Meliodas' blows = Several of Ban's Blows so that establishes a difference in strength between both competitors.
Several by definition is more than two but not many. which means that Meliodas Physically is 3x stronger than Ban
18_6.jpg

With Snatch, Ban Was able to completely drain Meliodas of all his physical abilities which would include his strength which previously was 3x stronger than Ban's strength so with snatch he amped himself 3x. Towards The end of the Fight, Meliodas uses Demon Mark Which enabled him to completely neg ban who was having a 3x amp meaning Demon Mark had to amp meliodas further than 3x but since it's not quantifiable, i will leave Demon Mark at a 3x amp
18_7.jpg
3_4.jpg
16_9.jpg

In Conclusion: 3x amp

Berserk Meliodas

I'll keep this short but in his Fight against Hellbram, Hellbram states his link is very similar to Ban's Snatch and can amp himsellf by dozens but currently was amping himself with the power of 20 Holy Knights And In Berserk and partially transformed still was overwhelming them
16_10.jpg
17_5.jpg
20_5.jpg

Conclusion : 20x

Red Demon Blood Amp

So I stumbled across this statements about the Difference between Knights to The Sins
A Holy Knight is Equivalent to 1,000x regular Knights and The Sins are 10x stronger than a holy knight
Screenshot_20210810-022145_Gallery.jpg
50932762401_0249e53d74_o.jpg

So Why is this important? Well Characters like Jericho and Guila Who were Holy Knight Apprentices (Not even actual Holy Knights yet) took the blood of the red demons and immediately was shown to dominate sins level characters like meliodas and ban. The Difference between them is a 10x gap (Assuming they were very close to Holy Knights level before the amp) and a whopping 10,000x amp since they where technically regular knights and the jump from a regular knight level to sins is a 10,000x difference

In Conclusion: 10x - 10,000x

Oh i'm sorry if my crts have ruined your day. Anyway why don't y'all dish out multipliers that way?
Nah, He/She is always like that. Although, I have to agree with Pain on this one. The Multiplers are too vague and might be causing inconsistencies in the scaling chain (However, I'm not a knowledgeable about this Shounen anime/manga. I only have surface level knowledge so idk can't say more regarding on your points)

Nah, He/She is always like that. Although, I have to agree with Pain on this one. The Multiplers are too vague and might be causing inconsistencies in the scaling chain (However, I'm not a knowledgeable about this Shounen anime/manga. I only have surface level knowledge so idk can't say more regarding on your points)
Thanks for the heads-up on how certain people act on this forum and i would like to ask why it is vague? For example the red demon blood amp seems pretty straightforward imo, and wym inconsistencies in the scaling chain?

Oh i'm sorry if my crts have ruined your day. Anyway why don't y'all dish out multipliers that way?
Why would you assume your CRT ruined my day? why will it? i am just telling you to stop with all your NNT upgrade CRTs without actually reading the rules of this wiki, we do not dish out multipliers that are vague and inconsistent. I mean since you joined all you do is try to upgrade NNT without reading the wiki rules for those types of upgrades

Why would you assume your CRT ruined my day? why will it? i am just telling you to stop with all your NNT upgrade CRTs without actually reading the rules of this wiki, we do not dish out multipliers that are vague and inconsistent. I mean since you joined all you do is try to upgrade NNT without reading the wiki rules for those types of upgrades
I was being sarcastic... What are the rules to wiki?? all i have been shown is how to make a crt on a calculation i've made or anything i think i need revisions on, can you explain why these particular amps are vague and inconsistent?

Thanks for the heads-up on how certain people act on this forum and i would like to ask why it is vague? For example the red demon blood amp seems pretty straightforward imo, and wym inconsistencies in the scaling chain?
We'll have to wait for a knowledgeable NNT supporter to come, because the Multiplers were rejected before because of the exact same reason.

('emember? Surface level knowledge)

I was being sarcastic... What are the rules to wiki?? all i have been shown is how to make a crt on a calculation i've made or anything i think i need revisions on, can you explain why these particular amps are vague and inconsistent?
let me start with 1000 regular knights = 1 holy knights.
the statement used did not mean 1 attack from an holy knight is equal to the addition of attacks from 1000 knights, it just means in a war, a single holy knight can take the place of 1000 knight, of course it means the AP of the Holy knight is higher than the regular knight but it also has other factors, such a speed, stamina, experience and magic being used. so yes it does not mean if a single knight is 0.5TT then an holy knight is 500 TT.
And yes Gil is an Holy knhight and he can match Diane a sin just fine and there was no 10times amp shown in their battle

i'll go through this later thank you

"Low Accepted Multipliers
Nanatsu no Taizai, Supreme Being and Demon King Multipliers: Accepted due to being consistent with feats, but straight and to the point while also being quite a small, but reasonable multiplier. Also is consistent in lore."

let me start with 1000 regular knights = 1 holy knights.
the statement used did not mean 1 attack from an holy knight is equal to the addition of attacks from 1000 knights, it just means in a war, a single holy knight can take the place of 1000 knight, of course it means the AP of the Holy knight is higher than the regular knight but it also has other factors, such a speed, stamina, experience and magic being used. so yes it does not mean if a single knight is 0.5TT then an holy knight is 500 TT.
And yes Gil is an Holy knhight and he can match Diane a sin just fine and there was no 10times amp shown in their battle
Never claimed that in 1 attack = 1000 knights tho? Why wouldn't the statement factor in all those things you've mention? regular knights have been shown to be weak and lacking in all departments so it would make sense if a single holy knight is equivalent of a 1000.

i really do not care about the a 1,000x difference what i'm aiming at is the 10x a difference between a regular holy knight and a sin

Gilthunder is a high ranking Holy Knight, The statement would most likely be referring to regular holy knights and has a power level of 300 the difference between a sins power level for example ban's is a 10 x difference so it is consistent. on top of that when did he match diane?? didn't diane casually break out of his binding spell and yeeted him with relative ease??

Yeah, this looks extremely doubtful.

What is with all of these new users making outrageous revision threads?

These words don't fill me with confidence at all.
Yeah you can disregard the knight to holy knight statements, however the tenfold statements is backed up by the division of a sin's power level like ban and the power levels of a regular holy knight which is gonna result in a 10x difference

It's a wankfest where they scrutinize every little word to make it an amp, heck this same person wants tier 4 NNT lmao
i only asked why it doesn't lol dunno why it's a "wankfest" just because i asked a question, what is wrong with me trying to get my ideas evaluated?

I havent lmaoo. Which why i asked a question. Vsbw is the ONLY way to scale right? Website or not the question was universal
It was referring to the "outrageous threads made on this site" the question isn't universal wtf you on about, if you look at who I was talking to when I said that. On this site VSBW is the only way to scale cause it's literally on their site. Why would you even ask a question you know the answer to, sad asf lmao.

Get it closed then? If it's open, people can talk lmfao
Necro-threads are necro because they haven't had any activity for the past year or so. We didn't even know this was here, you revived it. You just have this will to get in trouble, ay? Not only are you arguing like a little child about something unrelated to the OP, but you're also ressurrecting something we do not want to go over again.

I'm calling the mods to close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back