• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai General Discussion Thread 26

Battler356ushiromiya said:
[[
IMG 20191226 095955
This literally shows him raising his hand, maybe with that alone he created the planet

Link title]]
NNT walks so random that it will be revealed as the soul of the time-traveling Escanor.

hmm question with meliodas demon mark (2x) plus AM(another 2x) then merlin buff which is at least 2x.. how are they not a solid country? just asking

Assault Mode is 3x but it wasn't accepted until recently and we are still in revision. Also what do you mean by Merlin buff?

the limit removal , diane says magic was growing stronger which means they got an amp with the final attack vs the DK

I think it's better to wait for the OD and Mael's calc and see wich ends gets accepted. (Although we don't know which calc we are going to use)

We just need to wait for those two calcs to be finalized and than we will be able to revise the profiles after the new scaling gets accepted.

The Limit Break isn't usable in a vs match considering it isn't his own power. It's an ability for another character. However, Merlin should get a note on her key for if she uses it.

Since we're being pessimistic, the series started going downhill when Fraudrin died, but only became actually bad with the Holy War.

Ionliosite said:
Since we're being pessimistic, the series started going downhill when Fraudrin died, but only became actually bad with the Holy War.
Agreed there were red flags going off when that happened

Is it just me or these nekketsu shounen series always have bad war arcs? I mean, Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail; there's a pattern here.

Naruto war arc was good to me. Nekketsu?

Holy war I can't even consider that a war lml. Like wtf the war was like damn near agaisnt one person the whole time and that was Mael.

Back