• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai General Discussion Thread 26

It was only logical Madhouse wouldn't do season 2, you know how extremely rare it is for Madhouse to make second seasons for their anime?

DragonEmperor23 said:
No, how rare is it?
Extremely rare. You'll even think the studio that turned down the chance of making more than a single season of cash-cow series such as BeyBlade, No Game No Life and One Punch Man should have a thing against second seasons.

Madhouse gave 3 seasons to Overlord. I heard the problem here was the cost of animation been to great, and they nearly went bankrupt after OPM and HxH.

First, I said it was extremely rare not impossible. Second, Madhouse adaptation of Overlord is a mess anyway.

He wasnt replying to you or arguing with you. Ma' boy. Just stating a fact.

The most painful part of that pic is that Eli is actually well-drawn, unlike Mel. Not hard to understand why Mel didn't want to be like he was before if THIS is what he gets.

i seen the episode people are overreacting.. it wasnt that good but it wasnt bad either yall just paused on one part and troll the fight was decent... sadly this season isnt gonna be good tho... i really hope they can fix it but meh.

Zezu1995 said:
sadly this season isnt gonna be good tho... i really hope they can fix it but meh.
I knew the season wasn't going to be good since we saw Fraudrin dying last season. I just want to know where will it end.

Ionliosite said:
Zezu1995 said:
sadly this season isnt gonna be good tho... i really hope they can fix it but meh.
I knew the season wasn't going to be good since we saw Fraudrin dying last season. I just want to know where will it end.
It will end when the world ends, tic-toc-tic-toc!

tbh to cancel something after they rushed the process is stupid... anyone with a brain knew they should've waited till 2020...

BurlapJack said:
I have a feeling this series is cancelled after the season is done at 21 episodes
First, the season will have 24 episodes, not 21. And second, what do you mean by "this series is cancelled"? You don't know how anime seasons work, right? Since it's nothing like in the US.

First, the season will have 24 episodes, not 21. And second, what do you mean by "this series is cancelled"? You don't know how anime seasons work, right? Since it's nothing like in the US.

Can you not? I mean the anime series portion, not the manga. That's a fail on your part for not getting what I mean

Can you not? I mean the anime series portion, not the manga. That's a fail on your part for not getting what I mean

I also meant the anime portion of the series, it's a fail on your part for not getting what I mean.

@Burlap

Calm down dude, he was just making a comment on the series, no need to take it so personally

BurlapJack said:
No you totally got it wrong and now you're just needlessly argumentative, now shoo
I'm not "shooing", I'm saying the thruth, if you say "the series will be cancelled after this season", then you don't know how anime gets new seasons on the first place.

"Thruth" way to gloss over my "I have a feeling statement" look at you, thinking I made a statement of fact when it was an opinion

Now stop try-harding

BurlapJack said:
"Thruth" way to gloss over my "I have a feeling statement" look at you, thinking I made a statement of fact when it was an opinion

Now stop try-harding
What? I don't want you to create confusion, that's why I'm clarifying your American idea of how anime gets new seasons is false.

Back