• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai Discussion Thread 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zezu1995 said:
hmm i wonder if they gonna keep doing this fight or go to ludo ,escanor and merli
Well considering that Ban is supposed to be some sort of Mel's "rival", maybe he comes back and has some stupidly OP power to curb stomp demons named Estarossa and literally no one else?

lol he wont he should also have the fusion attack for their grace lightning like sariel and weather manipulation via the fusion of grace.

i added their skills to the gallery tho . i think i need to add that ark rapid blast they used on estrossa

Nope, I bumped it but there's no hurry tbh. I'm still expecting another huge revision will be needed once the series is complete and the novels are all translated anyway.

question about merlin.. in her fight with grayroad she said shes immune to skills that alter her time.. so if someone were to time stop the area would she be immune?

Zezu1995 said:
question about merlin.. in her fight with grayroad she said shes immune to skills that alter her time.. so if someone were to time stop the area would she be immune?
Nope, if she's not controlling it. She's just immune to the commandment via the blessing of SD, and since she froze her time, you technically can't steal it. So yeah. For instance, Chandler was able to revert her to the original form, but that's because he didn't use a commandment, instead he just used a normal magic spell.

so um theres a topic going on about that having a commandment dont give PL but only when you absorb another it gives you a boost.. which would make sense seeing how it would be odd for galands PL without his commandment to be 0. so they all have their own base PL but taking in other commandments gives a boost

Zezu1995 said:
so um theres a topic going on about that having a commandment dont give PL but only when you absorb another it gives you a boost.. which would make sense seeing how it would be odd for galands PL without his commandment to be 0. so they all have their own base PL but taking in other commandments gives a boost
That's something I concluded about a week ago.

Anyways, Estarossa absorbed the commandment as a part of DK's power, not hax. So he doesn't get the hax, he gets the PL.

I am pretty sure the reason Estarossa even want elie is because he want to be like Mel and act like him

Considering that Estarossa at this point can regenerate from molecular level damage, I'm not surprised.

However, I'm unsure that we should immediately scale Meliodas until we get some more information.

*********** is out. Damn I love Estarossa and hate him at the same time. Dude's got a massive inferiority complex which is completely understandable. Always weaker than his brother, and then he got cucked by his brother. Then ages later when his brother comes back to be Demon King he puts him on the floor effortlessly, like a bitch. Then the Commandments just made him even more ****** in the head.

Feats wise - interesting to see that Tarmiel and Sariel are still capable of cutting through Estarossa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back