• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai Discussion Thread 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
The AA's seem to have healing abilities/Regenerationn to keep themselves in the fight. I don't think they'll get put down easily.

As far as the power levels and Commandments are concerned, we know that there is some power involved. It was stated that in the past, the Demon King gave away 50% of his power and that was too much, so instead he split it to the Ten Commandments instead. Plus, Meliodas needs all of the Commandments to rival his farther. However, I don't think that we should take Estarossa's jump and use it as some kind of flat increase until we get some more information on how the process works. It's possible that it has been offset by his use of technique being far quicker than Meliodas'.

As far as calculating the feat at a molecular level goes, I'm not sure how you would even calculate that tbh.

That was Critical Over Galand. Base Galan's best feat is destroying a city of Camelot. Also shouldn't Indura Derrieri and Monspeet also be Likely High 6-C now?

C822F538-6E6F-4B5F-89D9-270B94C8CBE5
Wasn't Sariel and Tarmiel absolutely wrecked by Indura Monspeet's explosion here? So maybe a possibly higher or possibly High 6-C could work.

If you saw the chapter Estarossa caused holes in them instantly after transforming, which means he can casually destroy them worse than them.

peter they tanked and healed form that easy but ya deri and monspeet indura should be on par with w.e the 3 AA get .. ive been dying to use them in a DB but waiting for more ludo feats via flash grace

alos ludo was going to use his full power but liz stopped him along with the fact that the AA didnt use their grace like now

Well alright than guess that's all. Now we just need to finish updating the rest of the profiles and see if the calcs are accepted.

so after talking to a buddy in DB group he says estrossa has molecule resistance cuz durability wont save you from such an attack and its kinda being compared with dust style from naruto

Here's some stuff, you guys probably already know it, but it's not on the profiles.

Estarossa is an insane in this form, and it makes him extremely playful, so that's a weakness. However, that ceases after he fully absorbs Truth and regains his sanity (somewhat).

The fact that he broke out of the Dimension means he has an at least equal power level to Tarmiel or Sariel individually, Tarmiel himself said this. Estarossa overpowered Sariel's tornado, and broke all the bones in his body with a bear hug.

Estarossa has Sealing and Improved Power Nullification with Truth, because he surrounded Tarmiel with Darkness that prevented him from going into liquid form.

Edit: Estarossa should probably have sealing anyway.

For some reason my comment is now my previous comment, which was "the english version is out".

I'm not late to the party, i'm late to announcing it to the party.

that sealing is more like being swallowed by darkness i asked about it also but since they didnt explain whats happening we dont really know

I do not think it is sealing since the AA managed to transform after being envoloped by the darkness, Tarmiel showed his liquid form after the latter tried to stab him but not prior.

Base or Truth absorbed? Because the latter prevents him from doing so.

How would that confer to sealing? He's just surrounding them with Darkness. Are you talking about power null? if so, just because it's not permanent, it doesn't mean he doesn't have it.

Zezu1995 said:
ThunderClap448 said:
Zezu1995 said:
holy shit just noticed something about this whole commandment thing.. doloar and glox got their commandment removed but put up a way better fight than the sins against chandler... so did their PL drop or did it stay the same or maybe they didnt even get a buff due to not being demons.?
Apparently PL doesn't get increased when you're given a commandment as hax - if you consume them for PL however, it does give PL. Otherwise base Galan's PL is -1k.
galands PL could also have something to do with his critical over. he did have a PL of 40k when using it
That's his PL when he activates his magic, not base. His base is 27k, buffed by critical over it's 40k. Heck, his PL without his magic restored is 26k, so yeah.

The High 6-C scaling is really off the mark here, nothing prove he's even close to AM Mel in his second form, well need to change that

I changed it to at least 6-C, likely higher, but if his power level is said to be 139k or 141k i will place him at High 6-C.

How do you guys think Meliodas will get the commandment from Estarossa to surpass the Demon King? Will he just pull it out, or is Estarossa too strong and he'll have to kill him.

I hope Mel won't have to kill him. Esta sounds like a nice guy before he got Commandment. Minus point is he was weak as hell.

But good Estarossa + his current powerlevel? yeah, please.

K so Ant called the cloud-scaled ocean calc (High 6-B to baseline 6-A) more reasonable so hopefully a calc group member can evaluate it soon

um about sariel weather manipulation.. shouldnt it be for both AA? cuz the storm/lightning is the fusion attack of their grace

So with all of these calcs and information being out here, what is the best method to present all of this information to the Calc Group to get it evaluated?

Having to look though several calcs of the same feat is probably not the best.

Damn, checked back on the wiki right as you posted lol

I think the High 6-A calc is definitely a no-go since there's no evidence of it being Arctic Ocean-sized, at least judging from what Ant said.

Dodo's calc is probably(?) already up for evaluation, as is mine. Mine is nearly the same as his, just using the storm cloud altitude rather than the initial viewpoint, as well as a couple different starting assumptions. So whatever is accepted I guess, I don't see a need to do anything other than wait at this point, it's just two variants of the same calc up for evaluation.

As far as I can tell, we still need to have the initial calc looked at for the other values. That impacts the verse more than these calcs imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back