• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai Discussion Thread 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
They still are massively inferior from what we can tell at least. I think it still has something to do with the fact that demons are weak to the Goddess' magic unless they nullify it with darkness like Estarossa has done before.

This was too damn short

Also it's interesting that the middle child gets screwed over the hardest with Meliodas being generally op and Zeldris using their father's power

Ok, I just noticed one thing. On the 1st few pages, you see Mel and Estarossa looking pretty similar - both are midgets.

But on a later page, you see Estarossa in his usual size, while Mel is still a midget. So that's his normal appearance I guess, or something.

naw that was a time skip to him being older... but i was re-reading the past chapter and i noticed zeldris had meliodas middle demon mark or Big demon mark when he was talking about becoming DK .. normally his mark isnt that big and isnt in the middle of his head
Zeldris mark
. Does that mean its possible that this would boost his PL in the future battles?

ThunderClap448 said:
Ok, I just noticed one thing. On the 1st few pages, you see Mel and Estarossa looking pretty similar - both are midgets.

But on a later page, you see Estarossa in his usual size, while Mel is still a midget. So that's his normal appearance I guess, or something.

I noticed this too, but its very weeird since Meliodas are the oldest brother

guys the spoilers are is soo odd... archangels get their TRUE bodies back and sariel is a girl .. lol talk about trap of the year.. oh and defus has the power to grow into a giant due to faundrain now
Nnt spoiler
NNT spoiler 2

ok it could be that soloseed is a female cuz sariel said his host body grew up due to over use of the grace in a weak body.

ya and its soleseed whos a girl , and is now grown up due to the grace. also the angels bodies are crumbling slowly so i guess this is a do or die fight

That higher-powered demon Dreyfus killed was really damn cool, and it definitely had a higher PL than any of the BoS Sins since the defenders had taken down multiple demons beforehand including a Copper Demon (3800-4500). He'd still be 7-B though.

So I was watching Estarossa's (Edit: Yeah, Escanor, my bad) "fight" with Galand, and he chopped Galand in half, then Galand pulled himself back together with dark matter.

Isn't that Low-Mid? And shouldn't it scale to all other demons =/> him?

By the way shouldn't King with True Spirit Spear be 7-A? He has a power lvl of at least 11k when he uses the True Spirit Spear. And Matrona is 7-A despite having a power lvl of 7k. Also Diane's Page is kinda cluttered up she has 6 keys even though at the bottom it only shows 5. She should also be 7-A using Friends and Post-Training Base which has a power lvl of 8k which is higher than Matrona.

Also should Dreyfus have a At least 7-B key via Full Size? He was able to scare the demon that seemed to have easily defeated Griamore's squad which should be comparable to the other squads like Dawn Roar who took down a Copper Demon.

Ah, that makes sense. She did survive his attack with only minor injuries. You're right about the needed upgrades. Also out-of-control BoS Meliodas with Lostvayne (10k PL) should be 7-A as well then.

Elizabeth might also need a upgrade soon. She managed to somewhat bruise Assault Mode Meliodas in a previous chapter. Now according to the spoilers she also managed to damage 3 Commandment Estarossa.

I think someone should make a profile for Gowthers true form.

Just wanted to check something for him and realized we dont have him. Feels weird, seeing how he is such a crucial player in the story. Ending the Holy War, being feared by the DK himself etc. etc.

He would probably be up there with the stronger demons, definitely. I wish we had more information on what he did exactly to end the Holy War, but it was probably a lot of memory manipulation going down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back