• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai Discussion Thread 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if it is a space created for BRF, the amount of controlled water is enormous, the total energy used to control it must be a new tier in verse.

Muuuuh said:
Even if it is a space created for BRF, the amount of controlled water is enormous, the total energy used to control it must be a new tier in verse.
tamriel kinda did that casually tho but its pretty big. now i really wanna see what Ludos flash grace can do.

If I had to bet, I'd say it's some kind of moving technique, sort of a teleportation at light speed maybe.

im also thinking its light speed.. the way he blitzed all the demons at neg diff was crazy even escanor couldnt touch him.

Zezu1995 said:
im also thinking its light speed.. the way he blitzed all the demons at neg diff was crazy even escanor couldnt touch him.
No thinkin', only calcs. If we based feats off what we think, this site would've died about 3 weeks after it started.

Chapters out on ***********. So the important things in this chapter. Elizabeth easily destroyed Estarossa's hound. Sariel and Tarmiel seems to be individually stronger than Estarossa. And a dimension creation feat to be calced.

ocean seems to make give him resistance/immunity to physical attacks

tornado can be used for both defense and offense

just some pictures if anyone wants to add to their prof

this is the info for ocean ( got from wiki) ocean-As its name implies, Tarmiel's grace of Ocean creates a literal ocean to trap his opponents. This ocean appears to be a plain cut off from the regular world and is inescapable. This ocean is described as the domain of the gods, a space created by the graces. Additionally, Tarmiel's grace seemingly allows him to liquefy his body in order to escape his enemies or render physical attacks as ineffective.

Im currently researching chapters 205 to 207 in order to find out if Galand power was higher or the same in the past.

Dark, I think the archangels almost did not use the Graces during this battle against the 10c, I only remember Tarmiel cutting off Derrieri's arm.

I think create a pocket dimension aren't so great for the verse, could be possible.

Also, would control literal ocean be High 6-A or High 6-B?

Well it depends on how big the ocean is. Also the value of the dimension needs to be split between Tarmiel and Sariel since it's implied that it was made with both Tornado and Ocean instead of just Ocean.

things that need adding 1-scariel holy manipulation 2-ocean grace text tamriel 3- BFR for both 4-scariel barrier creation via tornado 5- and they used lightning same as zeldris but idk if lightning manipulation should be added

tbh i think they created the realm because their voices can be heard inside the realm even tho they arent inside it and they can control the environment even tho they arent actually inside the dimenison

The text states that the realm was created through a combination of their Graces. The biggest problem for calcing it that I see is getting a size.

So, I calculate with the size that should have the dimention and I find Island level .... BUT if the dimention is filled with an Ocean up to the horizon, well it would be much higher.

So is there anyway to tell if the ocean is up to the horizon? Or do we have to wait for the next chapter to see if we could find out.

gotta say estrossa durability is way higher than deris... when she punched sariel her arm got destroyed by estrossa took one to his whole body and little damage

@Dodo I did a version and got a High 6-C result, but I assumed a horizon size for the Earth and I don't think you can do that.

so what yall think estrossa gonna do to get outta this? 1-get saved? 2- will get killed? 3- indura? 4-revenge counter? (assuming he has it)

Zezu1995 said:
so what yall think estrossa gonna do to get outta this? 1-get saved? 2- will get killed? 3- indura? 4-revenge counter? (assuming he has it)
Most likely 1 either he gets saved by the masters or Elizabeth stops them because she has some questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back