• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai Discussion Thread 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't he have a bit higher regen? One of the AA said that those lightning bolt things atomize demons or whatever, what's a bit higher than low mid.

Was he vaporized, or did they just assume that? The fact he ate the commandment while getting vaporized probably debunks that, but it's not like i can read Japanese.

ByAsura said:
Was he vaporized, or did they just assume that? The fact he could eat the commandment to get the power boost in the first place probably debunks that, but it's not like i can read Japanese.
Could be that he took the 1st commandment in before he got destroyed, therefore getting *some* resistance against it.

I know it's dark you're asking, but how about Truth absorbed and Reticence absorbed, or just Truth, Reticence. Or we could just wait for an official name.

Alright, we will call his first form "Truth absorbed" and his second form will be "Reticence absorbed" how about that?

I think we could add to the statistics amplification with commandment absorption.

At least 6-C [which would be given to Sariel and Tarmiel for ap only for destroying him] and Likely High 6-C [If 141k is more than likely reached] would be for now his new stats until the three important feat are evaluated and brought here. Asura and Zero can add the new abilities he gained.

Well he was on the verge of being vaporized before he absorbed Truth and got out. So I don't think he has resistance. But let's wait for the English translation.

Ok I used a bit of CATIA magic to create a situation where the dimension AA have created a sphere of water instead of a flat surface, and used @DodoNova2's assumptions - 8km visible from 5 meters. Can make a small video on how I did it, so I can prove that it is correct. We get a diameter of 12800.015 kilometers, and 1098069822477.2 kilometers^3 volume (1.098*10^12), according to a calculator.

That's ever so slightly bigger than earth. Seems like a bit higher than expected, but hey-ho.

The chapter is out early today. So Tarmiel says Estarossa with Truth absorbed has nearly become as strong as him and Sariel. Which means the Archangels are still slightly stronger than Truth absorbed Estarossa. Also Estarossa's darkness was able to stop Tarmiel from shifting into liquid. So is this elemental intangibility negation?

more like ability nully but that would also mean the 2 AA are both above 88k . safe to say 100k possibly estrossas regen also got alot better. and if thats how strong he is with only 3 commandments.. meliodas with 5 oh man.. he might be the new madara/yhwacht....

So Regenerationn upgrade for Estatossa, nice.

Also, are we using Dodo's calc for the Sar and Tar feat? Because I think that we can get that evaluated and used with Estarossa's upgrades here.

the dimension thing is still going on tbh some of it is country, some is large island + and like 3 others is multi cont(possibly wrong) im betting its country but we gotta wait and see

Now that the new chapter is out I disagree with the values used in Dodo's calc as it stands now. He used the viewpoint that was near the water which was the best at the time, but the latest chapter shows that Enlil really did come from a storm cloud, so the last page of the last chapter should be used to determine the size of the dimension. As it is now it is incredibly low-balled.

The Divine Wrath of Enlil seems to be combined attack from Tarmiel ocean and Sariel storm, it reduces things to a molecular level, i think Estarossa negated the reduction more than High Regenerationn since he quickly reappeared while tranformed.

I got the impression that Enlil isn't a special molecular attack, just an incredibly powerful lightning strike that they assumed would disintegrate him down to the molecular level. He became too powerful for that, just in time to save himself.

Anyway, I posted in Dodo's calc with different values since Enlil came from the storm cloud, and got 44.7 teratons for his low-end method and 179 teratons for his high end method.

I don't think they'd just "assume" that a radom lightning attack (that's named after the god of lightning and storm) would be able to somehow negate regen of a high ranking demon.

Also, regarding the water dimension calc, I can make a small 30 sec video which would explain why I think island level+ is lowballing the shit out of it.

I think they knew that it contained so much power that someone of Estarossa's level would be completely annihilated with nothing left.

Later i will add: Sariel Enil attack which includes weather manip. and atom reduction [as he says], Estarossa gets intangibilty negation since he negated Tarmiel water intangibilty and dura neg. from Galand.

Probably we should calculate this giant attack at the molecular level, it should give a giant upgrade in the series. I remember a calculation in Saint Seiya that a small crater on the floor was level Island because of molecular destruction if I am not mistaken.

Code:
https://img.***********.com/cdn/manga/99/5025/0016-0017.png

holy shit just noticed something about this whole commandment thing.. doloar and glox got their commandment removed but put up a way better fight than the sins against chandler... so did their PL drop or did it stay the same or maybe they didnt even get a buff due to not being demons.?

Zezu1995 said:
holy shit just noticed something about this whole commandment thing.. doloar and glox got their commandment removed but put up a way better fight than the sins against chandler... so did their PL drop or did it stay the same or maybe they didnt even get a buff due to not being demons.?
Apparently PL doesn't get increased when you're given a commandment as hax - if you consume them for PL however, it does give PL. Otherwise base Galan's PL is -1k.

By the way I think Tarmiel and Sariel's durability should also be At least 6-C. They were both capable of surviving attacks from Truth absorbed Estarossa. Also 3000 years ago during the war after Tarmiel was sliced in half by Galand he proceeds to regenerate and laugh at his attacks similar to how Cusack and Chandler regenerated and laughed at Arthur's attack and saying they didn't do a thing. Not to mention it wasn't even Critical Over Galand that sliced him in half it was Base Galand. So I'm pretty sure at that time Tarmiel just let Garland slice him in half to troll him.

Dark649 said:
The night Chandler brought increased their power.
dolor and glox are not demons so i dont think that works . they also never shown dark matter only commandment abilities is all they got for joining the demon clan

ThunderClap448 said:
Zezu1995 said:
Apparently PL doesn't get increased when you're given a commandment as hax - if you consume them for PL however, it does give PL. Otherwise base Galan's PL is -1k.
galands PL could also have something to do with his critical over. he did have a PL of 40k when using it

So I guess Galand might be downgraded.

Also another thing Arthur already had a power lvl of 40k during the fight with Hendrickson. He just wasn't able to use the 37k of Magic he had within him. After the time skip his power lvl should be a bit higher than 40k but he still can't access his magic yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back