• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai Discussion Thread 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arthur was running away from them before he got Excalibur. After using it, he did manage to do some "damage", but it was just healed an nullified in an instant as I remember it.

The fact that Arthur managed to cut through Chandler and Cusack effortlessly means he's definitely in the same tier overall. We've seen more than once that Derieri for example wasn't even scratched by Breath of Bless Deathpierce (who's city level)

Anyway, check Arthur's profile

If you guys see any abilities that were supposed to be added a long time ago but weren't can you list them in this thread?

I've been reformatting and adding new techniques to the profiles since a lot of them were very out of date and/or lacking information

I've been compiling scans that need to be uploaded, I was gonna do all the galleries in one big go this week sometime or next weekend.

At this point I think most of the profiles are generally up to date, but it would be good if someone could also double check for anything missing, like abilities or techniques.

Most of the profiles are pretty much up to date. Except some of the character profiles doesn't have their abilities listed in their powers and abilities section. For example Zeldris is missing Curse Manipulation, Hellfire Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation and etc.

ban got a new ability and chapters out... its called crazy hunt where he takes multiple targets hearts , also heat/cold no longer works on him it seems

I can't wait to see him show off his new powerup in a real fight. There's so much potential for badassery when Ban can just shrug off extreme heat, cold, acidity and stuff

I'm not sure if its been discussed before but does Ban qualify for durability negation via snatching hearts with Fox Hunt?

it should, it goes after your organs, you can dodge it via movement of your body or moving your heart around , also a nullifiying ability like love stops it too, and possibly durability (not sure)

so whos editing ban new skill plus resistance, and meliodas need his commandments added he has (drole,glox,gowthers,grayroad and zeldris)

It's fixed now (thanks to Dark)

Ban now has resistance to fire and cold, poison was already on there. Is he supposed to have acid too?

Meliodas' Commandments are now added as well.

yes he needs acid also, and idk if this is needed but i guess its good info for team battles
10 commandment resistance
and ban new move is called "Crazy Hunt" its fox hunt but works on like 4 people at once

so i started to read nabakas old manga kongou and i finished it today... how is he not small planet tho? lol but anyway NNT question how come the 10 commandments dont have death magic, when the lower lvl demons do?

Holy shit tho this thread is nearly 400 replies, we need new one and I want summary of this whole "country lvl" thing

ZERO7772 said:
Holy shit tho this thread is nearly 400 replies, we need new one and I want summary of this whole "country lvl" thing
long story short.. mel danafor feat got accepted to be country and tamriels ocean feat was large country so we just did scaling after that

long story short.. mel danafor feat got accepted to be country and tamriels ocean feat was large country so we just did scaling after that

Link for that discussion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back