• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai Discussion Thread 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raven, Malikobama

Some people are disqualifying the calculation by assuming depth. Do we have any evidence of depth?

This would greatly facilitate acceptance in other foruns

Otherwise, If we used the height of the waves and the Estarossa as the basis for depth, what would be the result?

@Zezu

Yeah I've seen that calc, this one is different though since that was made before we had confirmation of the exact difference and of the official translation.

@Muuuuh

Idk, I don't really care about other forums. I took average ocean depth because I've seen several accepted calcs on vsbattles assume average mountain elevation worldwide when hard numbers aren't able to be determined. If those other forums don't do the same thing then they probably wouldn't accept the calc.

Also, because Nakaba based NNT on the real world then specifically chose the term "ocean."

Ban's regen should be uppradge to Mid-High,he was able to regen after turning to ashes countless time

I just want to put this hear, but power levels in this manga make no sense, Meliodas who is 3,000ish at the time is no match for 5,000 Hendy, and then later Galand who is 40,000 does literally nothing to a 50,000 Escanor but their are people who are 50,000 who can damage 88,000 Estarossa, also 114,000 Escanor managed to make Assault Mel who is 142,000 bleed, why do I feel whenever a Manga has power levels they fail tremendously

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
I just want to put this hear, but power levels in this manga make no sense, Meliodas who is 3,000ish at the time is no match for 5,000 Hendy, and then later Galand who is 40,000 does literally nothing to a 50,000 Escanor but their are people who are 50,000 who can damage 88,000 Estarossa, also 114,000 Escanor managed to make Assault Mel who is 142,000 bleed, why do I feel whenever a Manga has power levels they fail tremendously
escanor faced 60k estrossa .. 88k estrossa is only for truth absorbed .. also it comes down to strength ,magic power in PL plus escanor at 114k aint really do shit to mel that he couldnt tank. mel still owned him at 114k

Probably 6-A if we upwards scale from the High 6-Bs. Actually now that I think about it which end of the Ocean calc was accepted?

Edit: Oh personally well probably High 6-A or Low 5-B.

There was that statement that Meliodas wouldn't be able to remain in the world anymore because his power would be too great. Here's hoping Nakaba eventually goes planet level

Are there several battle threads now that need to be removed from the character pages due to the upgrades? Or is everything pretty much still fine?

Meliodas' losses against Pit and Seiya

Merlin's loss against Kakine

Ban's matches confuse me so I'm not sure

I think that's it

DemonGodMitchAubin said:

And which PL made sense? Raditz with 1500 stomp stomp 416 Goku, but Frieza with 120000000 could fight with Goku 150000000

I agree powerlevels don't make sense you can only use them to say X<Y how much of a stomp a fight is when one character is inferior depends honestly on how the author goes about it to make it enjoyable he doesn't care about consistency. Also Mel's demon form second stage or whatever it's called against Galand was around triple his base yet Assult mode isn't

Yeah I was pissed off when I saw the character design but I got used to it and now I like it more than his original color.

Estarossa clothes are yellow in the manga, but i like more the purple ones of the anime.

after meliodas death and then do the vampire spin off is my guess... if not they would possibly end it with elizabeth at the bar

Long spoiler (1/2) Summary: Ban asks Meliodas what he'll do once they get back to their world. The Demon says he'll undo Elizabeth's curse and drink lots of Bernia ale. As for Ban, he'll revive Elaine and drink plenty of Aberdeen ale. A few grasshopper-like beasts are after the duo and one of them spits at Meliodas who full counters the attack. Then a strange big bird with bat wings catches him with its tail and Ban saves him. The Sin of Greed uses Crazy Hunt to kill the grasshoppers. He then picks up a sound and uses his hand to block the movements of the beast we saw last chapter. Ban and Meliodas talk while having a meal. The latter says it's been 500 years since they met again. Ban shows his hand and says the burnings and freezes don't affect him anymore, although he still feels his lungs inflaming quite well. Meliodas says only him can be the human who lived through Purgatory for over a thousand years while retaining his sanity. He adds that Ban's experience of Purgatory gives him an explosive change. Then he suggests Ban to go find the Demon King and get back to their world. Meliodas states he will then grope Elizabeth around and Ban says he'll flirt with Elaine to death. Meliodas will reopen the Boar's Hat with the Sins and Ban advises him against cooking.

(2/2) Nearby there's a shadow lurking on them but they already noticed it and confronts it. Its movements are so fast. Ban even tries to stop it only for his hand to be shredded. The fight ends with its tusk's tip touching Meliodas' back. The Demon asks what it is, to which it answers it's a monstruous person. It wonders if the duo comes from a different world since it heard them mentioning getting back to their world. Ban asks it if it's the Demon King's stooge. It mentions the ruler of the Demon realm as a huge thing and it can lead them to him. However, it wants them to help it. They turn around to find a boar-like being. It introduces itself as Wild and asks them to go find his long-lost brother. Ban and Meliodas shout "Hawk!!!? Master!!!?" to which Wild gives its name again as a pointer. The end.

Base Galand is now Mach 4043, it's been accepted and his profile links to the updated version of the calc

Otherwise, the higher values based on Merlin teleporting Vivian to a nighttime location are currently regarded as outliers. Which I agree with.

So uhh after checking some of the profiles I realized that Arthur's profile is kinda wrong.

First off Arthur's power lvl of 40k was actually from all the way back during the fight with Hendrickson. Even now he still can't access his magic so the description about him being the same as Critical Over Galand should be removed.

Second Post-Timeskip Arthur should be

7-B (Effortlessly took down 100 demons which includes Grey/Ash Demons) 6-B with Excalibur (Can damage Base Chandler and Cusack)

Arthur should be 6-B with Excalibur since he only managed to damage Chandler and Cusack with it. Before he got Excalibur he was just running away from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back