• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai Discussion Thread 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
If one commandment give you 28K PL then Estarossa must be at 116K now, Meh has 5 of them and if you go by this his PL must be 282K now lol

(Spoilers)

He absorbs the power of Truth:Galand (28,000), and Silence:Drole (50,000), on top of his own 60,000, he also got his own Commandment back. So his should be 138,000 in total, which rivals Assault Form Meliodas.

Power level is divided by magic and physicall strength,magic=/=physicall strength.

If Tarmiel is like Merlin(magic users),then yes,he is glass cannon(but forcefield should be ok).

Escanor vs Galand was cool.And I think Escanor will be the one who will crush Estarossa.But based on Escanor's state for now it is going to be hard.Ludoshel was right when he stated that people can not whistand the power of Angels,something bad is going to happen...

Man this show really has some consistency issues. Remember when one of the AA was about as strong as 2 of the commandments? And now you have this. So one of the AA is supposed to be in the 90-110k range (considering that Escanor was 114k pre-The One, and Goddesses have a naturally high PL without even being an elite, eg Nerobasta who was 34k-ish).

How is Nakaba gonna get out of this, god knows.

So the Demon King has the combined powers of the ten commandments, so this would be his power level using the wiki powers, 465,400 after turning half his power into the commandments, and 930,800 at his peak. I used awakened Gowther, since the Demon is Unknown.

Estarossa's forms look cool, I look forward to seeing them in action Btw Estarossa's PL is 61K+ Galand's 27K= 88K and after absorbing Drole's 54K he has a PL Of 142K exactly equal to Assult Mode Meliodas

ReaperJ said:
Estarossa's forms look cool, I look forward to seeing them in action
Btw Estarossa's PL is 61K+ Galand's 27K= 88K and after absorbing Drole's 54K he has a PL Of 142K exactly equal to Assult Mode Meliodas
That's not correct. His PL is 60k without commandment. So he gained 28k.

So that means it's 53,000 pl added, or about 141 K if we say Estarossa has 88 K in 1st form.

When it comes to Tarmiel, we have seen him be damaged by even Estarossa in the recent chapter and regenerate/reform without any problems whatsoever. I think that it is a situation like Ban where he takes damage in battle just because he can regenerate it back immediately.

Also their power levels might be much higher when fully using their graces then without them. That's what this seems to suggest anyways.

The same might apply to Sariel to, since he was seen regenerating the eye stabbed by Derieri.

I agree on the power level thing, seems likely.

now that i think of it... mel took zeldris commandment so does that mean his PL is low now? or does that only count if your dead..

His PL should have reduced, yes. However, he also has the Demon King's power added on to his base so it might not be a huge amount.

GalaxianAegis said:
His PL should have reduced, yes. However, he also has the Demon King's power added on to his base so it might not be a huge amount.
Make up your damn mind. If Zeldris lost PL by losing the commandment, then Galan's base power w/o commandment is -1k (you know, since his base power is 27k, and Estarossa got 28k from it).

Estarossa getting a new transformation next chapter some spoilers are out and he got out the grace dimension some how

i consider them the same form because the dark marks on his body just increased and covered the rest of his body tbh. guess we should wait for the release

Yes, that's what i meant to say... i feel ashamed right now, since they literally fought once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back