• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai Discussion Thread 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I already posted this on reddit - why this chapter could be an asspull. Here's a copy-paste:

"2x PL doesn't mean twice as strong. PL is a terrible indicator of actual power. Eg, Merlin curb stomped Grayroad and froze Cusack long enough to escape with Arthur. And we don't know how much PL a commandment gives - however it's definitely not over 10, maybe 15k. Otherwise base Galan has same power level as Grey Demons.
Also, average PL is quite a bit higher than 35k.
The only ones below 35k are Fraudrin who is a "3rd rate substitute", Galan, who boosts himself to 40k, and Melascula, in her humanoid form, possibly higher in snake form. Average PL, with Fraudrin, Galan at his weakest and Melascula as a humanoid is 46.2k. With full power, Demon Gowther, Critical over Galan and Snake Melascula, that average probably goes easily over 50k.
Estarossa currently has 2 commandments he isn't using, and if we assume they give 20k (what would be a reasonable maximum, considering that Galan w/o Critical over would otherwise have less than 7k PL), Estarossa can reach 100k flat. Vs 2 guys who have 90-100k each, easily, possibly more (remember that Escanor without being The One was 114k, and there was still time for it to go up, so about 115-116k max without The One). Add to that the fact that Goddesses naturally have a MUCH higher PL than basically all humans, and you get even higher numbers.
So no, Estarossa logically shouldn't be AA tier. Which is why this chapter could turn out to be an asspull."

you guys dont seem to get how NNT works yes PL matters a bit but this verse is more based on who can win with better hax than more power.. melrin vs grayroad is a prime EX of this.. NNT verse is HAX>POWER.

also i doubt we havnt seen everything from estrossa , he did kill mael so he must have something other than indura that he could use... he might have his own assult mode like meliodas.. who knows.. its the same when arthur got his boost and everyone called it a ass pull till the next chapter , we need to wait and see.

LOL I ******* CALLED IT.... rai posted a spoiler Estarossa absorbs a decree and transforms. He then fights the Archangels. But it doesn't seem to be enough so he absorbs another and transforms once again.

but the thing is , didnt monspeet tell this ****** not to do that... else he would die?

ariel(?) says that Enlil's Divine Punishment is capable of disintegrating any Demon to the molecular level, rendering Regenerationn impossible

So going by the spoilers Sariel and Tamriel are still capable of individually keeping up with Truth Absorbed Estarossa who has a power lvl of 88k. So I guess they are also somewhere around the 80-90k range. I'm guessing Ludoshel and the masters True Form might really turn out to be around 100k.

so even after taking in galands degree making his PL 88k its still not enough to bring down the 2 AA . so i was correct their PL is possibly higher 90k

indura didnt really stomp them , they got their hits in butt he fight was stopped and tam and sca healed from monspeet indura hellfire like nothing . they also didnt use their grace like now.

Zezu1995 said:
so even after taking in galands degree making his PL 88k its still not enough to bring down the 2 AA . so i was correct their PL is possibly higher 90k
it's said in the chapter he have the same power as them and he's fighting the two at the same time and they are serious this time around, he absorbed another decree toward the end of the chapter, he must be above 100K at this point

Twisted Little Raven said:
Damn Indura stomped all of them. So they might be almost as strong as assault Mel? Maybe higher?
They didn't really use their Grace back then, not like this at least

i really wanna see if he dies , he just might be crazy enough to use indura but the real question now... did he tank a molecule attack?

They did get stomped by Indura. Reu did no damaged, got blitzed despite having flash as his grace, got hurt twice, Sariel and tarmiel got one shotted by monspiete

DodoNova2 said:
Twisted Little Raven said:
So high 6-A confirmed?
not yet, it depends on the size of the dimension
It's very likely we'll never get a confirmed size, nor any solid reference to scale the size off of because the dimension is just supposed to be an ocean and a sky. In that case I'd go with the calc already made since Nakaba did choose to say it made an actual ocean for a reason.

Meliodas takes half a day to absorb 5 Commandments/Decrees, while Estarossa does it on the spot, maybe it takes much longer for 5 due to that sheer amount of power, Meliodas is an idiot who could have just taken the decrees one by one, or Estarossa just has some special power.

Also, everyone is like "Meliodas will equal the Demon King with all 10 decrees", but wouldn't it make him surpass the Demon King since he stacks half his power onto his own power, which is more than double Estarossa's with scaling.

I believe that the Archangel's current status just makes Indura really that much more powerful. If a demon like Chandler or Cusack ended up using it, the main cast would really be in some deep shit.

As far as the size goes, if nothing shows it to be tiny we can just take it at face value.

It was said that Meliodas would take half a day to absorb them to do so in a safe manner. Estarossa doing this quickly will only be the TNT of Wile E. Coyote that will explode in his face.

Kinda off topic but there's nothing much left to discuss until we get more info on the spoilers. So what did you guys think of Escanor's official appearance in the anime?

Jesus, his first form is weird, but apparently it's 88,000 in power.

His second form looks far better.

One question. how much is a single commandment worth in terms of PL? I mean, if he went from 60>88k from one commandment (that being Galan's), Galan's PL would technically be below 0 without the commandment.

I said it's gonna be an asspull, and man it's so inconsistent. RIPperoni NnT.

I accidentally said 50k, when i meant 28 k, i have no idea why, i guess it was mindf***.

Also, that's using a Critical over, which pushes his magic power and strength to their limits.

ThunderClap448 said:
One question. how much is a single commandment worth in terms of PL? I mean, if he went from 60>88k from one commandment (that being Galan's), Galan's PL would technically be below 0 without the commandment.
By watching the current Anime Episode we see Galand going to 40000 with CR and his attack did very little to 60000 Escanor [Equal to Estarossa], now by rewatching the Archangel battle we see Galand CR splitting Tarmiel in half, who is above 80000 because Tranformed Estarossa said he needed a power level similar to them to survive the dimension, now there are possibilities for this: Galand was stronger, The Archangels got stronger, Tarmiel is a glass cannon or simply PIS. Chose one since is important for the scaling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back