• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai Discussion Thread 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you split that between Sariel and Tarmiel it would be around 33.05 teratons which is almost 5x baseline 6-B. It does seem a bit too high if the other calcs aren't accepted.

hmm guess we gotta wait to see if its accepted or we should wait to see if they tell us how big the space is

Peter1129 said:
If you split that between Sariel and Tarmiel it would be around 33.05 teratons which is almost 5x baseline 6-B. It does seem a bit too high if the other calcs aren't accepted.
I dont think so, The calc was made just for the Ocean, no other thibgs in the "universe"

Whatever Sariel and tarmiel result is, I don't say it contradicts. As they are > Meliodas that did the low 6-B, as well as estarossa. Reu feat was super casual as he said " that was but a greeting " and chandler was super weak with his feat.

Well, I know how to scale everyone. I guess erase all the current AP feats and scale off tarmiel and Sariel. Before that, everyone simply scaled off danafor feat, but I guess this can be the same. It's hard to tell how strong a char is, due to stuff like compressing, condensing, or focusing your attacks to limit the destruction of surrounding areas.thats the issue with destruction feats. Example: goku black had a below city level kamehameha, yet it dealt great damage to goku and vegeta. That's like saying he is not even 7-B. Tho all he did was focus it in a way where it didn't lose too much power while limiting the destruction ig. Anime uses that all the time, hopefully someone sees the point I'm making It's still tier 6 tho

Also, this can scale since estarossa took multiple attacks from them in that dimension, and he threatened to " destroy it". Tho he was never given a chance they choose to fk him up immediately

I say... Sariel High 6-A, Tarmiel High 6-A ( obv, he control the ocean), Estarossa High 6-A, Zel High 6-A, reuduciel At least High 6-A, Mel has too many keys I'm not wasting my time. Chandler High 6-A | At least High 6-A, Deri High 6-A, Monspiete High 6-A, Galan likely High 6-A, melascula 6-A,

They said Estarossa trying to destroy the dimension is like spitting in an ocean and sighing at a tornado. *********** messed up this line and turned it into something like they control the ocean like spitting and tornado like sighing. So I don't think Eataorssa is actually capable of destroying the dimension.

The biggest thing we need to do is wait to see if it's contradicted in any way in the next chapter or so. It seems legitimate for the time being, but I think it would save us all time if we wait and don't have to revert several profiles.

Agree with Galaxian, it's better to wait also im researching if Galand was stronger or the same in power in the past.

Yea, of course I'm just saying where certain profiles should be, I wasn't suggesting changing anything atm. that's always healthy

Edit: Wow when my second fav series night become stronger than my first fav series Bleach

Damn high 6-A? Lets hope nothing ruin this next chapter, did the two angels used their grace when the fough the TC 3,000 years ago

I think they only used some of their grace 3000 years ago. Sariel used the same tornado barrier that blocked Estarossa's attack 3000 years ago but in this chapter it seems to imply he wasn't using the full extents of his grace with that barrier. So they might not have used their grace's full power 3000 years ago.

Twisted Little Raven said:
I'll be fine with 6-B too lol. And yea, they only used a minor part of their graces. Weirdly, reu grace didn't do anything against Indura. Shows them how op they are
he didnt get time tbh plus spretty sure his grace is just speed

he was blitzing them before indura tbh... he blitzed fraun,galand,deri and monspeet neg diff
Flash grace
it was kinda instant also but after indura deri seem to be able to match his speed but only hit him like once iirc

anywho the real question from the last 2 chapters is what does estrossa dark slicers do.. cuz when hit it covered the 2 AA in darkness not sure if it was absorbing or just swallowing them

After all, holy magic can hurt demons I'm assuming black matter darkness is effective on angels. There was a comment that if Mel tried to help eliz his darkness would offset her power.of course, the demon has to be strong enough, just like how arc won't work if you are a weak angel. Basically it works both ways. Notice how there body was being corrupted and broken down, that's because they are creatures of holy nature, and darkness affects that. Just like how holy magic breaks down demons

We know that Estarossa was able to nullify Escanor's Cruel Sun with his darkness. It's possible that other high level demons could do the same.

At this point I'm just waiting for Nakaba to **** the Grace's power level up and make the Ocean pond-sized or something. He drew waaaaay better collateral damage feats in the early part of the manga than most feats in the second and third parts.

im waiting for him to give them light speed feats already xd but might not happen . anyways they need to show more of cusack and start giving us PL more often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back