• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai Discussion Thread 19

I can't link these images, so I'll just quote them. Also, these translations aren't very good.

Zeldris (Demon King): To be honest, I'd been concerned that [Zeldris'] performance would be inferior to Meliodas, but It's not half bad. Once it's perfectly under my control, I'll be able to regain my original Demon Lord strength.

Zeldris (DK): But I'll still need a little time yet to get my vessel completely under my control.

Zeldris (DK): Wait, no. Not even the ten commandments would be any match for [the Seven Deadly Sins] the way they are now.

Meliodas later stated he hadn't fully assimilated Zeldris as a vessel and expended a large amount of power during his battle with the Sins, requiring the largest source of magic in Britannia.

In Chapter 302, it's also speculated by Ban that the Demon King doesn't have full control over Meliodas' body, or lost it at some point, and his power did increase at least temporarily.

The difference between move 1 meters when lightnings move 1 meters and move 1 meters when lightnings move 0.01 meters is significant.

Mel just punched the dk in the face and with no notable damage

People already saying mel stomps without realizing this is a trope that will lead to the demon king shrugging off the punch and countering next chapter, god this series has the worst people

tbh if anything it would put them border line rel so any thing faster than this should auto put them at rel

BurlapJack said:

People already saying mel stomps without realizing this is a trope that will lead to the demon king shrugging off the punch and countering next chapter, god this series has the worst people
How can you blame people after the shitty showing of DK first time?

How can you blame people after the shitty showing of DK first time?

I blame them for how cringey they are at claimi g one stomps the other without waiting, this has nothing to do with previous showings

I didnt expect a speed feat, hope they give us a DC feat next.

Btw, destroying Britannia would be small country or country level? Just asking out of curiosity.

Siegfried10 said:
I didnt expect a speed feat, hope they give us a DC feat next.
Btw, destroying Britannia would be small country or country level? Just asking out of curiosity.
From what I understand, Britainn would be Country level. Would Large Country be something like Mexico and USA and Brazil would enter the Continental level

But I not a an expert in the subject haha

ByAsura said:
I can't link these images, so I'll just quote them. Also, these translations aren't very good.

Zeldris (Demon King): To be honest, I'd been concerned that [Zeldris'] performance would be inferior to Meliodas, but It's not half bad. Once it's perfectly under my control, I'll be able to regain my original Demon Lord strength.

Zeldris (DK): But I'll still need a little time yet to get my vessel completely under my control.

Zeldris (DK): Wait, no. Not even the ten commandments would be any match for [the Seven Deadly Sins] the way they are now.

Meliodas later stated he hadn't fully assimilated Zeldris as a vessel and expended a large amount of power during his battle with the Sins, requiring the largest source of magic in Britannia.

In Chapter 302, it's also speculated by Ban that the Demon King doesn't have full control over Meliodas' body, or lost it at some point, and his power did increase at least temporarily.
Which means theres a possibility that DK had already regained his full power if not near it as that was BEFORE he needed the lake which DK was already in thd lake before meliodas said that.

BurlapJack said:

Well samething happened to indura derrieri punching Ludo in the last panel and check what happened next, he got stomped. Look st mael vs zeldris where he got hit on the face at the last panel but that,was transitioned of him being hurt and bruised up.

HyperZero95 said:
Base Mel even hurting the DK is just dumb when they said that even DK Mel is only equal to him, but maybe we should wait for the translations.
Ban only said that towards him. But this is without his OG magic so its not reslly a contradiction in terms of status theyre equal but on abilities and based on magic power meliodas has his OG magic.

very interesting the way you found for the problem of the distance traveled by The lightning. Creative

I think not, everyone has been scalling for Galan for a long time, and he was already mach 3K, since Galan was already blitzed and who Blitzed Galan was Blitzed and etc ... We had a very large gap with no answer, but now we have idea of where the speed is.

Zezu1995 said:
yep galan calc is higher if u take the high end but we using the low iirc
Its not because it is within 10% speed of light Meanwhile the calc of his puts mel and god tiers at relativistic.

Back