• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai Discussion Thread 17

Ehh i thought the ground being slightly curved would count as a curvature so it's not huh. Well it still seemed to dwarf mountains in the background so I was expecting it to be in the upper tier 7s at the very least not lower tier 7.

Bummer kinda thought it would be higher because of the huge AoE and the nuke like ring to it. I guess we really won't be getting any good feats anytime soon unless somebody in the series does something crazy like shaking the planet or doing something like destroying parts of Britannia.

It's probably not a new Tier for the back, but that's much higher than Mountain level. We see that besides the city there is a mountain range of the city side, and all this is gone, we see no more mountain or city, apart from that the city and the mountains are several kilometers away, we see in these images below. everything was flat.

City kilometers away of battle:

https://s8.mkklcdnv8.com/**********...chapter_302_everyone_is_waiting_for_you/9.jpg

Mountains next to the city https://s8.mkklcdnv8.com/**********...ter_303_everyone_will_be_your_strength/13.jpg

...Just High 7-C. I thought it would've at least been 7-A since it was seemingly bigger than the mountains in the background.

We are not sure that the first explosion is the same as shown in the second image, most likely not, since the city is easily seen in the first image, but in the second we see no sign of the city, it was swallowed up by the mountains, moreover, the calculation did not take into account the several kilometers that divided Ban's fight against DK and the city.

Cool you get ready to calculate, but in my opinion we should not accept the calculation.

Only one blast was shown being fired from the Demon King's Head Thing, and the explosion is shown in back to back panels, assuming they're different explosions is just denying the fact that this feat isn't impressive, even if did dwarf mountains, I doubt it would beat the current Low 6-B we scale the Demon King now

I do not assume that they are different explosions, but you have programmed the blast randomly, we do not know if the position you chose in the second image is where the explosion was in the first image.

That and the fact that several miles beyond the mountains are not placed is a very large Low ball.

you guys do know before you calc this we gotta figure out what town/city was near camelot right? i know it isnt gonna be anything good but still

Holy ******* low ball, no way in hell are these blasts in th low 7 tiers, i can sense the grudge calc downplay in here...

Anyway this being only low tier 7 is sketchy, i would understand island to high 7 (even though i thoroughly believe it surpasses mountain level entirely), we need to know how big these mountains are asap

@BurlapJack

A feat can look impressive and still not be a strong calc, you guys keep using the mountain argument, but have you considered maybe they're small hills, because when you compare the mountains to buildings in the town, they look incredibly small

Even if I am wrong and the feat is way stronger, I doubt it would surpass Low 6-B, so I do believe that it would be pointless to continue discussing this thread

Those "Mountains" aren't as big compared to the houses, actual mountains are way larger, once again, you're denying that the feat is weak, cause it is

Mountain aren't large than this wen comparrd with buildings, thats not True. And The feat aren't weak, You calced it wrong. Its at leat 6- C. Made it 7 tier its a a error.

Well, with Mountains scaling, I've found City level with Highball, and with wank, i've found Island level, and all of this with huge assumption.

This feat isn't impressive.

Muuuuh said:
Mountain aren't large than this wen comparrd with buildings, thats not True. And The feat aren't weak, You calced it wrong. Its at leat 6- C. Made it 7 tier its a a error.
Calc it. Seriously. You have no argument besides your incredulity.

There are no big mountains IRL England, and its stated by nakaba to be our world's Great Britain (fictional, of course, but you get the point).

Calc it. Seriously. You have no argument besides your incredulity.

The arguments are on top, just read. I'm not calling the boy a bad calcer just said that many things were missing in the calculation, such as taking the miles away from the battle to the city in consideration of the calculation, or the mountains. These are arguments and are not based on unbelief, it is quite simple.

Well it showed an explosion and then the next panel should logically be the same explosion, I didn't see any mountains that were shown to be destroyedin the explosion, so I didn't include them, as that would be baseless highball

@Muuuuh Just stop Causality already calced it with the mountains and even than according to him the high end only came out to be 6-C. It's not impressive so just ignore this feat. We'll wait for more feats in the next few chapters. And if there aren't any impressive feats in NNT than we'll just wait for the Arthur sequel to give us better feats.

I'll be quite surprised if we have any more impressive feats to be honest. We very well may just be scaling up until the end of the manga and beyond.

I don't know if we'll even get a sequel though, because Nakaba has stated before that it's up to the editors. If there's no sequel, he's going to work on a sports manga most likely.

possibly arthur making his knights at the round table team and fighting someone but... who could really be more of a issue after all this?

DK still doesnt use the Ruler ( his strongest ability ) after all this ? It seems like the author has forgotten about it or something

He also seems to have forgotten about lightball of love, scythe of silence and the others. It would have been easier for him with those abilities.

if the arthur didnt forget about zeldris 2nd mark which he used when chandler and cusack came out the seal i doubt it... we can assume that in the spirit world and in mels body he cant use the Ruler... as for commandment hax he should still have that

DK can't activate the Ruler while fighting Ban otherwise Ban will just exploit the Ruler's weakness with Snatch.

The reason the Ten Commandments abilities haven't been used or work (I'm looking at you Pacifism) is PIS

Well, it's entirely possible that the Commandments only have unique abilities when used by somone else, and that when they've returned to the Demon King they only grant him a power boost back to his original level of power.

That's way too weird, why would fractions of his power become separate abilities that he, himself does not have, that seems fishy

Back