• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai Discussion Thread 17

Zezu1995 said:
Overlord4896 said:
i have to agree with gelan. god and the ruler are the same thing because god is immunity to all magical attacks right? but bans gift worked on dk even thou he had the ruler on, it makes no sense for the dk not to have god on in that fight but ban's magic still effected him which was gift, so zeldris must have a part of the ruler magic which no-one other than ban can counter since it's inversion which explains why no magic attack worked aganist him. for the wild point iam pretty sure his ap was just lower than dk's durability by alot which is why he wasnt scratched and remember after he went full throttle he did affect dk by pushing him back so the ruler probably works only aganist magic. pretty sure if wild hit him with full throttle while he still had the ruler on it wouldve still worked aganist him since the ruler just seems to be magic inversion.
he didnt have god cuz zeldris imo wasnt near him either that or merlin is assuming he can use god while zeldris has it... so they wont risk it. but ruler and God are two different abilities plus why are we fighting this? its been know that characters can have two diff magic powers via teaching or learning them
yes they can have two magic powers but it doesnt necessarly mean the ruler and god are the same, they really just seem to be the same thing except they were reveled with different names with intially it being god, then the ruler as meliodas stated, god really just seems like the ruler with the magic inversion thing and there is nothing to show the ruler reverses physical attacks, as far as its shown it can only reverse magical attacks. to add to my point in the previous chapter meliodas knocked down dk with his bare hands(or elbows) when he got that very random powerup and it wouldnt make sense for dk not to use the ruler in that case.

Maybe the one that edit his page put that coz he is a demon but forgot to delete it after he say he doenst have regen

Crisis doesn't break down his body it just increases his power as he takes damage. His body is breaking down due to him returning to his original body. So technically he should have Regen in his Prime before he was punished by the Demon King.

@DragonEmperor Pretty sure Original Demon always had Crisis even in his Prime since that's his magic power.

We don't actually know. All we know is that due to the punishment he received from the Demon King returning to his original form causes his body to break down.

Don't ask me. I'm not entirely sure how demon regen interacts with Crisis/Climax. Since technically Crisis/Climax makes him stronger as his life whittles down which basically means he gets stronger as he takes damage. But demon regen doesn't actually heal the damage you've taken it only heals the wounds.

I don't get what it means by just the wounds and not the damage(the wounds are the damage lol). Is it referring to the stamina drain?

Well it's more like you're just superficially healing the wounds. The damage from the attacks are still there. Basically if you regenerate too much from near death injuries your power will also decrease. That's basically what happened to Red Demon Hendrickson.

So the Demon King's ball thing can spam explosions that seem to dwarf the size of mountains. Is that worth calcing?

F47A7CA8-256A-42C5-8BF0-D4F1921D724F
F13AD8EC-2FEF-42A0-AF82-38FD8C1EA622

they also show how far the demon bird thing went up too , so i feel this might gives us something good why not see what happens

btw calcing it might have some issues... wouldnt we need to times the amount it gets by like 4-5? theres a page where it fires 4-5 more blast to the ground

@Zezu This was from one blast. It fired 4 others later on but we don't see the destruction of the others. So I don't we need to multiply it.

peter but cant we assume it would all do the same amount of damage? or even near the first one? and wouldnt that help the calc?

I'm pretty sure you can't do that. So the most we could say is Ban and Demon King tanked 5 blast that are (insert how high the calc is).

Gelan06 said:
Yeah and the only confirmation of god and ruler bein diferrent even when the two has the same name "Demon King" is your own confirmation i dint know that you are the secret nickname of nakaba
zeldris literally said his power doesnt hold a candle to DK's so God is weaker than Ruler which is obvious

@ezeriot he was talking about the boost of power he has

how do i know that? coz he and mel were talking about get power to break the curse

Back