• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai Discussion Thread 17

Reposting this scene here to see if this is could lead to a calc higher than Low 6-B. Though considering NNT's track record with feats it probably won't be above Low 6-B.

nm got it

Q/A:
Q329: (Tamagomago-san from Kumamoto prefecture) How many games do you have in your backlog?
A: Over 20 on PS, PS2, PS3 and PS4 in total. But I'll play all of them before I grow very old!!

The Ban punch looks very similar to Fairy Tail calc that was performed a large character, it only came out as 7-A tho, We could still calc it, might be higher

So splitting the land along with a few mountains is just somewhere around upper tier 7. Well that sucks.

I think it's above tier 7, just not Low 6-B, A saw a calc that was sorta similar and it was 7-A, so even if it's a lot higher, I don't know if it'll be Low 6-B

We should still calc it tho

I strongly doubt it would surpass low end 6-C. But to find the distance the cracks spread, I guess you should fist start by fidning out how wide Camelot is.

I'll do a very high-balled calc.

For this calc, I'll assume the thing in the midle of the shockwave is Camelot castle. It's quite likely that it isn't, though.

Using the Ark in comparison to the sphere (and assuming that the forcefield is 6 meters since it's over 3x taller than Ludo), we get a diameter of over 86 meters.

Using the sphere in comparison to the building, we get a diameter of 30 meters. Even though it would be inflated due to the fact that the sphere has been dispersed.

The structure is 9.02 pixels, the panel height is 457 pixels. Using this formula, 2atan(tan(70/2)*(9.02/457)) and plugging it into this, we get 1608.1 meters. But the perspective is sideways, so it could be lower or higher.

Now, assuming the ground is being split by the shaking (it's wrong, but the ground clearly did shake), that would correspond to a 12 on this possibly fake chart.

Using the same formula as here gets a result of 7.2012713e+22 J, or 1.7211451e+13 Tons of TNT

Country level, surprisingly, but it is an enormous high-ball.

So even the high ball is just around 2.5x (2.46x to be exact) baseline 6-B. I guess we can't expect much from the low ball than.

I think it'd be very difficult to calc properly anyway. The splits don't seem to be from pulverization, more likely the ground parting, so KE could be applicable.

-BANLK- said:
And Ban has yet to use snatch......Daym.
Ban might actually be holding back on him because he doesn't want to bang up Meliodas' body too bad, and his emotions are inside. So even this isn't his full strength

ByAsura said:
I'll do a very high-balled calc.
For this calc, I'll assume the thing in the midle of the shockwave is Camelot castle. It's quite likely that it isn't, though.

Using the Ark in comparison to the sphere (and assuming that the forcefield is 6 meters since it's over 3x taller than Ludo), we get a diameter of over 86 meters.

Using the sphere in comparison to the building, we get a diameter of 30 meters. Even though it would be inflated due to the fact that the sphere has been dispersed.

The structure is 9.02 pixels, the panel height is 457 pixels. Using this formula, 2atan(tan(70/2)*(9.02/457)) and plugging it into this, we get 1608.1 meters. But the perspective is sideways, so it could be lower or higher.

Now, assuming the ground is being split by the shaking (it's wrong, but the ground clearly did shake), that would correspond to a 12 on this possibly fake chart.

Using the same formula as here gets a result of 7.2012713e+22 J, or 1.7211451e+13 Tons of TNT

Country level, surprisingly, but it is an enormous high-ball.
The distant blast seems to spread out from Camelot, so it likely consumed the entire city rather than just the castle. And there are several cracks, not just two.

I'll try to tackle calcing this at a later time.

Well, that depends on what the thing on the middle is, and the outer area could be farmland. But this is conjecture, so I won't go into any detail.

I never said there were two.

VersusJunkie54 said:
Ban might actually be holding back on him because he doesn't want to bang up Meliodas' body too bad, and his emotions are inside. So even this isn't his full strength
I'm pretty sure Ban wasn't holding back. He only had a slight advantage against Demon King when Emotions Meliodas was distracting him from the inside. When he wasn't distracted Demon King is the one has the upper hand.

The Ruler works against physical attacks too...

https://i10.**********.com/nanatsu-no-taizai/283/nanatsu-no-taizai-11356255.jpg

DK wont use The Ruler against Ban, and thats assuming he can use it in Meliodas's body

gelan you been making up your own way the abilities work in this anime ive notice... ruler=anything that affects the DK/user is reversed its literally that simple

the dk wouldnt use ruler against ban for two reasons

1- he cant 2- he faced ban and knows he can buff/debuff him

ok this is what my buddy says and it makes sense , like how did escanor not melt zeldris sword? im assuming mael is just using sunshine better

"ON is useless in Mael cuz the Sunshine grace that protects the body of its user outside and inside the body, is the reason why Escanor approached over On Zeldris, even so, the sword of Zeldris did not melt with the heat of Escanor, Mael used a harder temperature"

remember how we all wanted to know how long someone with the DKs power could stay on earth? we literally just got our answer , plus the planet lvl thing was a small joke but it did answer the past question

Okay so I think this implies that the other 50% of the DK's strength did not carry over to Meliodas' body. So what should we do about the DK's third tier?

We don't need to change anything. I already changed it from superior to his 100% form to should be superior to his 50% form quite a while back. So right now on his profile

100% Demon King > Demon King possessing Meliodas (without interference) > 50% Demon King

ByAsura said:
Well, that depends on what the thing on the middle is, and the outer area could be farmland. But this is conjecture, so I won't go into any detail.
I never said there were two.
I think that thing is the city of Camelot. I just need a scan of Camelot itself so I can measure it.

But if we want to go the Earthquake route, we'd need an anime scene showing it. But I'll try and get it calced anyways I guess

Wow, the similarities between Fairy Tail and Nanatsu no Taizai keep growing

So, after one final fight with the brother of the protagonist, the main character has to fight the final villain's spirit, while other's fight his body in the real world, and his friends will lend him their power so he can finish off the villains soul and win the day

That applies to both series

Back