• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai Discussion Thread 17

Arthur's resuscitation is almost certain to happen, since his magical ability has not been shown to date. I wonder how he would be put on the plot now, and this leads me to imagine that somehow we will have an enemy (or a new form of DK) which would need more help to defeat.

fight looks badass like always but seems no new ferats.. and i doubt meliodas spinning those balls would be a good speed feat anyways so just a normal chapter

I like the fight in this chapter. I hope there's a lot more to this though. >DK actually using his commandment and curse hax. I'm hoping SD comes in too when the curse is broken maybe?. I want there to be at least a good planet level feat in the end. Maybe we'll get something with the grace dimensions. More hax in this battle too it's a bit bland with just melee.

Well, DK is getting stomped and Meliodas hasnt even used his original magic power. Either the DK pulls something off to make it harder for Meliodas or maybe he isnt the final boss. Maybe SD will be the final enemy in the end.

Zeldris did good this chapter, i hope he doesnt die.

Ban is definitely putting up a good fight against the Demon King even if he is being overpowered.

No one else in the series aside from Meliodas, the Supreme Deity, or possibly The One could stand up to the Demon King this well.

Damage3245 said:
Ban is definitely putting up a good fight against the Demon King even if he is being overpowered.
No one else in the series aside from Meliodas, the Supreme Deity, or possibly The One could stand up to the Demon King this well.
The way things are looking right now. The One Escanor would get stomped. The One Mael might be strong enough to babk Ban up though.

yo can we talk about how ban isnt even using his power drain? and poor zeldris DK took his GOD ability away or deactivated it

Damage3245 said:

Escanor is foddrr even at his peak. Sunshine mael post noon>>The One by far. Scaling and feats proves this fact.

Maxnumb231 said:
Escanor is foddrr even at his peak. Sunshine mael post noon>>The One by far. Scaling and feats proves this fact.
Scaling and feats that you do not mention or prove at all.

The One Escanor practically one-shotting Zeldris and rendering his strongest attack as being worthless does not make Escanor fodder.

On top of that you have Escanor one-shotting Meldioas in his second-strongest form.

To be fair The One Escanor had to struggle a bit before overpowering Full Power Zeldris. So it was by no means easy for him to do that. Also he nearly one shot Zeldris w/ God and 2nd Demon Mark not Full Power Zeldris.

And the Assault Mode Meliodas that The One Escanor one shot was just 142k compared to him in this form which completely surpasses 201k characters.

Scaling and feats that you do not mention or prove at all.

The One Escanor practically one-shotting Zeldris and rendering his strongest attack as being worthless does not make Escanor fodder.

On top of that you have Escanor one-shotting Meldioas in his second-strongest form.

Which escanor struggled to dispel zeldris own nebula. Meanwhile mael with sunshine rendered it without touching zeldris. So yout argument makes no sense at all.

Escanors feat is practically fodder compare to top tiers, zeldris would one shot chaptrr 232 meliodas withiut difficulty and mael wouldve done thr same but worse.

So if escanor struggled to put down ON compare to mael who did it by just having his presence there due to sunshines power then that tells the scaling.

Maxnumb231 said:
Which escanor struggled to dispel zeldris own nebula. Meanwhile mael with sunshine rendered it without touching zeldris. So yout argument makes no sense at all.

Escanors feat is practically fodder compare to top tiers, zeldris would one shot chaptrr 232 meliodas withiut difficulty and mael wouldve done thr same but worse.

So if escanor struggled to put down ON compare to mael who did it by just having his presence there due to sunshines power then that tells the scaling.
The hell? Escanor didn't struggle at all, he was barely scratched after forcing Zeldris to shut off Ominous Nebula.

Mael cancelled out Ominous Nebula through a different usage of Sunshine, not by just being stronger.

And none of what you've said makes Escanor fodder at all. There's only like 4 other characters in the verse that could put up a fight against The One Escanor.

The hell? Escanor didn't struggle at all, he was barely scratched after forcing Zeldris to shut off Ominous Nebula.

Mael cancelled out Ominous Nebula through a different usage of Sunshine, not by just being stronger.

And none of what you've said makes Escanor fodder at all. There's only like 4 other characters in the verse that could put up a fight against The One Escanor.

Isnt that why in a panel where he even used escanor sword as he was pushed back by zeldris? Not only that youre making this big assumption that he did it with ease which escanor was totally pushed back and needed to try more force into it, which conclude as struggling in this case.

Mael cancelled ON based on sunshines power, mael never used any technique to do so. Theres no statement to back your assumption which i have panel that mael flexxed the power of the grace to unable the technique.

So escanor is clearly not top 5 let alone top 3or 4. Meliodas in his prime would smack escanor easily as meliodas is hhinted to be stronger than the meliodas that is being controlled by DK. As ban stated so about thr comparison betwern meliodas and that meliodas in the real world.

The one Escanor almost kill Zeldris with One finger, Mael chance attacks with Zeldris, so Mael aren't mote powerful that The One Escanor. Probably Just The One Mael is more powerfull

mael is not more powerful than the one escanor in his pre-noon state, he struggled in his fight with zeldris and was bleeding alot more than the one escanor who barely got tiny scratches from ominous nebula. mael simply dispeld ominus nebual through a different use of sunshine but even then he struggled with fighting zeldris and was defeated for a second before he slashed zeldris from his back defeating him while on the other hand all escanor needed was 1 finger thrust.

Here's how the strongest list is looking like now

1. Full Power Demon King and Supreme Goddess

2. Demon King Meliodas

3. Current Meliodas

4. Ban (Maybe The One Mael is stronger or equal)

5. Sunshine Mael

6. Prime Meliodas (When he fought Mael)

7. The One Escanor

8. Full Power Zeldris

9. Full Wings King

10. 4C Mael

11. Elizabeth

12. Ludoshel

13. Original Demon

At the moment, this is what it looks like to me

How I think the current top 10 looks

1. 100% Demon King/100% Supreme Deity

2. 50% Demon King in Prime Meliodas' body

3. 50% Demon King/50% Supreme Deity

4. Wild

5. Post-Purgatory Ban

6. The One Mael

7. Prime Assault Mode Meliodas

8. Full Wings King/Near-Noon Mael

9. The One Escanor

10. Full Power Zeldris

I would not put King above Zeldris or The One, as well I would consider Prime Mel equal to Near Noon Mael, The One should wreck him, as well Current Meliodas is overpowering the Demon King

i agree with demon except i would put the one escanor above prime mel and pre-noon mael just because the one escanor seems superior to pre-noon mael.

King is even more powerful than Mael a few minutes past noon as shown when he tanked an attack from the Demon King without any major injuries while everybody else including Mael was bleeding and down on the ground. And Afternoon Mael was unaffected by True Night even before dispelling it while Escanor was affected by it even as The One so I still believe that Near Noon Mael > The One Escanor.

Prime Assault Meliodas I forgot to move him down a spot and remove 4C Mael when I made the list in a rush at school.

Emotions Meliodas is overpowering the Demon King in a mental battle pretty sure that doesn't matter in the real world.

i think king just dogded that attack and he was quite far away from that attack while mael was right next to dk when he initaited that attack which explains why he was injured and why king wasnt. afternoon mael not being affected by true night doesnt corrleate to power it more correlates to better use of the ability sunshine so i dont think him dispelling true night means he is any stronger but just more skilled at using sunshine so the one escanor should be superior still raw power wise.

Back