• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai Discussion Thread 17

Siegfried10 said:
The Ruler works against physical attacks too...
https://i10.**********.com/nanatsu-no-taizai/283/nanatsu-no-taizai-11356255.jpg

DK wont use The Ruler against Ban, and thats assuming he can use it in Meliodas's body
He says wont even scrath simply coz Wild AP is to below Demong king durability but the ruler seems to only work on magical attacks besides is Zeldris same ability and God only work on magical attacks

WhZezu1995 said:
gelan you been making up your own way the abilities work in this anime ive notice... ruler=anything that affects the DK/user is reversed its literally that simple
When i making my oun way? i only says thing that other ppl dont like to admit dont coz i dont know what reason.

Remember when all ppl where saying that the OD is far stronger than the one and I was the only one to say that werent enougth reasons and now after all seems like the case

bro meliodas stated in that same chapter that the ruler= reversal ... and states that raw attacks heal him and dont do damage u should possibly re-read the fight.. but at the end of the day its reversal of things that affect the DK

the whole scratch thing came right after he told ban what would happen if he stole his power... hes telling them the reverse of the effects

https://*********.com/Manga/Nanatsu-no-Taizai/283---Longing-for-Survival?id=447984

this chapter says all attacks into healing https://*********.com/Manga/Nanatsu-no-Taizai/283---Longing-for-Survival?id=447984

YeZezu1995 said:
bro meliodas stated in that same chapter that the ruler= reversal ... and states that raw attacks heal him and dont do damage u should possibly re-read the fight.. but at the end of the day its reversal of things that affect the DK
Yeah and in the first chapter he says that full counter can reflect all attacks and then in the fight against ban king says that only work on magical attacks

due to GOD.... not ruler he has two abilities and i also said how its amazing how he still has GOD even tho zeldris is using it, i guess it was linked .. either way Ruler=reversal of things that affect the DK and GOD= immunity to magical attacks (can be bypass by physical magic, ice sword etc)

And God and ruler do the same that why ban can hurt the demon king coz only work on magical attacks and thats why ban dont use snatch against him cause he know that magic doesnt work on the demon king

Bro no... DK cant use the ruler cuz hes using meliodas body . God is linked with zeldris thats why he has access to it . but he has 2 magical powers which isnt odd seeing how meliodas has full counter and some new ability we dont know about

God. and it was King that said that iirc imo i think that since they know zeldris is using the DK ability they assume he can use it while zeldris has it . but tbh we dont really know im assuming its LINKED which would make sense

oh right, well either way its due to GOD not the ruler there two different skills... anywho hopefully nabaka goes more into the whole DK can only stay on earth for 24 hrs , need more info

VersusJunkie54 said:
But if we want to go the Earthquake route, we'd need an anime scene showing it. But I'll try and get it calced anyways I guess
I went that route so the calc itself would be high-balled. It'd probably be a 5 at best.

I'll use my previous method, but assume that isn't a structure, but the whole of Camelot, scale it to 6 miles in diameter via Liones, and use a 5 on the mercalli scale.

The new distance is 258.13 kilometers, making the new calc 782797309206 Tons of TNT, or Large Island level+.

Zezu1995 said:
oh right, well either way its due to GOD not the ruler there two different skills... anywho hopefully nabaka goes more into the whole DK can only stay on earth for 24 hrs , need more info
Really do you prefer to say that ruler and god are two diferrents abilities than say that ruler only work on magic? rember than the other name of ruler is Demon king coz is a eponymus ability and god is written as Demon king too

I cant believe there is someone at this point that thinks The Ruler and God are the same lol.

Pretty pointless discussion anyway. The manga said "all attacks are useless", and they even showed the DK saying it of Wild's physical attacks and Ban's magic.

You live in negation dude.

Siegfried10 said:
I cant believe there is someone at this point that thinks The Ruler and God are the same lol.
Pretty pointless discussion anyway. The manga said "all attacks are useless", and they even showed the DK saying it of Wild's physical attacks and Ban's magic.

You live in negation dude.
are in point the same God is simply a part of the power of the Demon king that zeldris can use to use the ruler

cuz DK deactivated it cuz ban was draining him.. did you not read the fight? and GOD and ruler obv work different.. god dont reverse anything

VcZezu1995 said:
cuz DK deactivated it cuz ban was draining him.. did you not read the fight? and GOD and ruler obv work different.. god dont reverse anything
Cuz maybe the link of zeldris ability with the Dk make that all attacks that go to zeldris buff the DK and dont zeldris himself

DK deactivated The Ruler after Ban used Gift, and never reactivated it again.

God nullifies Magic Attacks, while The Ruler's power is "Inversion". God is stated to work only against Magic Attacks (like Full Counter), while The Ruler is stated to work on any attack (they even show you Wild's physical attacks).

Pointless discussion, go read the manga.

And to think that Ban was barely able to make Base Estarossa move with his blows using Snatch and is now hurting Demon King on Meliodas's body without Snatch ...

Ban got much stronger after adapting to Purgatory and Meliodas' Emotions were weakening Demon King from inside his body. They made it clear in he latest chapter that without Meliodas' emotions interfering Demon King is stronger than Ban.

Siegfried10 said:
DK deactivated The Ruler after Ban used Gift, and never reactivated it again.
God nullifies Magic Attacks, while The Ruler's power is "Inversion". God is stated to work only against Magic Attacks (like Full Counter), while The Ruler is stated to work on any attack (they even show you Wild's physical attacks).

Pointless discussion, go read the manga.
Go read the manga? so if i have a different opinion of you guys is coz i have never read the manga?

i have to agree with gelan. god and the ruler are the same thing because god is immunity to all magical attacks right? but bans gift worked on dk even thou he had the ruler on, it makes no sense for the dk not to have god on in that fight but ban's magic still effected him which was gift, so zeldris must have a part of the ruler magic which no-one other than ban can counter since it's inversion which explains why no magic attack worked aganist him. for the wild point iam pretty sure his ap was just lower than dk's durability by alot which is why he wasnt scratched and remember after he went full throttle he did affect dk by pushing him back so the ruler probably works only aganist magic. pretty sure if wild hit him with full throttle while he still had the ruler on it wouldve still worked aganist him since the ruler just seems to be magic inversion.

The problem with Ruler being just Magic Inversion is that Base Wild is unable to damage 50% Demon King despite being shown to be stronger than Ban after he had adapted to Purgatory. And Post-Purgatory Ban was able to injure an even stronger Demon King albeit he was somewhat weakened by Meliodas' emotions.

Although I'm pretty sure most of these questions will be answered in the next NNT datebook whenever it comes out.

ByAsura said:
VersusJunkie54 said:
But if we want to go the Earthquake route, we'd need an anime scene showing it. But I'll try and get it calced anyways I guess
I went that route so the calc itself would be high-balled. It'd probably be a 5 at best.
I'll use my previous method, but assume that isn't a structure, but the whole of Camelot, scale it to 6 miles in diameter via Liones, and use a 5 on the mercalli scale.

The new distance is 258.13 kilometers, making the new calc 782797309206 Tons of TNT, or Large Island level+.
I see. So the feat isn't worth the effort right now. If we get an anime scene showing an earthquake then we can come back to it.

Overlord4896 said:
i have to agree with gelan. god and the ruler are the same thing because god is immunity to all magical attacks right? but bans gift worked on dk even thou he had the ruler on, it makes no sense for the dk not to have god on in that fight but ban's magic still effected him which was gift, so zeldris must have a part of the ruler magic which no-one other than ban can counter since it's inversion which explains why no magic attack worked aganist him. for the wild point iam pretty sure his ap was just lower than dk's durability by alot which is why he wasnt scratched and remember after he went full throttle he did affect dk by pushing him back so the ruler probably works only aganist magic. pretty sure if wild hit him with full throttle while he still had the ruler on it wouldve still worked aganist him since the ruler just seems to be magic inversion.
he didnt have god cuz zeldris imo wasnt near him either that or merlin is assuming he can use god while zeldris has it... so they wont risk it. but ruler and God are two different abilities plus why are we fighting this? its been know that characters can have two diff magic powers via teaching or learning them

anyways gelen to end this... both sides are assuming if you think ruler and god are the same thats fine but without a real confirmation there different till then

Yeah and the only confirmation of god and ruler bein diferrent even when the two has the same name "Demon King" is your own confirmation i dint know that you are the secret nickname of nakaba

Back