• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai Discussion Thread 14

Hey whatever happened to Cath, wasn't he going all murdery and gonna go insane after Arthur died

I have a feeling this is gonna be a similar scenario to Kakashi losing his Sharingan in Naruto. Escanor will get some new power that is his own. But it can't compare to what he once had.

Gelan06 said:
And that max i why everyone ignore you dont know to think im other thing that your words
Yeah and people gets their point debunk and sssumes somesthing to hype their favorite characters.

Gelan06 said:
Max simply GOD is a part of the DK power and give Zeldris a boost and have been proved since always
no it doesn't that's your headcanon lol.

give you a lessson, DKs magic STATED by editor text as "the ultimate shield", so what does that line mean? it means what it meant in chapter 287 such as nullifying magic.

Oh my ******* god look im gonna explain to you for the last time remember that meliodas was trying to get Zeldris s power cause he knew that zeldris has GOD and he used to think that the power of Zeldris was Equal to the DK after he soo Zeldris using it he realized that he is not as strongt as the demon king but he has a power of the demon king

Gelan save your words. It's not worth getting pissed off at him.

Trust me we all semi-ignore the guy. And whatever "points" he "proves" will never see the light of day in any revision.

PaChi2 said:
If you start quarreling again Im closing this.
The only one quarreling here is you. I was only telling Galan that is isn't worth arguing with a certain user, and many others share that same opinion.

The only one quarreling here is you. I was only telling Galan that is isn't worth arguing with a certain user, and many others share that same opinion.

There we go again. You have a history of derailing threads and being called out for arguing with Max in a disrespectful manner. Thats what Im talkinh about and you are full aware of it

Now, if you excuse me, Im done.

Hey versusjunkie is person who now how to respect and talk in a polite manner i dont think that is his fault cause max is probably only a troll

LUDOSHEL IN HIS TRUE BODY AND WEAKENED CAN STOP THE ORIGINAL DEMON? WHAAAAAAAAAAAT?

It's thanks to the plot PaChi. Afternoon Escanor with Rhitta was able to temporarily block attacks and slow down the Original Demon.

so ludo will finally show his full power he said he was gonna use vs deri and monspeet 3k years ago... but seems hes gonna die since he didnt take hennys body but wow.. is merlin using more time manipulation?

Back