• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai Discussion Thread 14

Stop, first of all OG was caught off guard, and then he broke the lance, so that's really either up in the air whether or not they're comparable

King stomped 4C Mael who's stronger than Elizabeth who's stronger than Indura Monspeet and Indura Derieri who are individually stronger than Ludoshel.

Zeldris with God and Ominous Nebula stomped Ludoshel which puts him at around the same level as Elizabeth than he multiplied his power with the 2nd Demon Mark.

So Full Wings King is actually around the same level if not higher than Full Power Zeldris. However that's in the day. At night Zeldris gets an amp that might put him at around the same level if not higher than King at full power.

The Original Demon wasn't caught off guard he felt the attack coming. However it seems like he wasn't using his full power as he easily destroyed King's Chastiefol in the newest chapter.

I do believe Zeldris and King are similar powerwise however I give the edge to Zel cause he got magic resistance and I don't think King could get by Ominous Nebula

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
I do believe Zeldris and King are similar powerwise however I give the edge to Zel cause he got magic resistance and I don't think King could get by Ominous Nebula
Increase could get around Ominous Nebula.

I don't think Increase could since that seems to be his weakest Chastiefol physical attack form. However Guardian and Chastiefol might do the trick.

Peter1129 said:
I don't think Increase could since that seems to be his weakest Chastiefol physical attack form. However Guardian and Chastiefol might do the trick.
I meant it as in so many attacks that one could get past the darknesd surrounding Zel.

I don't think you could get past Ominous Nebula by using a lot of attacks. Pretty sure you have to brute force your way through like The One Escsnor did.

yes brute force is best way pass ON.. but it has physical and magical resistance ... escanor was just to much for it

also mel had 5 commandments and OG demon broke it so w.e mel does with 10c should we just give OG demon half of that?

Wait a minute. I just realized something. So Increase is a physical attack form of Chastiefol right? Didn't Chandler reflect that on two different occasions? So doesn't this confirm Chandler's full counter is both physical and magical? Or did King use some kind of magic attack with Increase when he fought Chandler?

Peter1129 said:
Wait a minute. I just realized something. So Increase is a physical attack form of Chastiefol right? Didn't Chandler reflect that on two different occasions? So doesn't this confirm Chandler's full counter is both physical and magical?
It's Chandler's technique that both Mael and Meliodad learned from. And the DK called it a mere imitation. So yes, it should be both.

i was told kings magic knives was magical,thats why it was countered but tbh via fight with zeldris since he didnt seal the knvies its confirmed physical

HyperZero95 said:
I don't think so. I mean Chandler would have been invincible if he had both physical and magical FC.
He can't use Full Counter consecutively. Theres s certain time lag in between uses so no it doesn't make him invincible considering how everybody in the verse can take advantage of that weakness.

We aren't entirely sure. It could just be another inconsistency in NNT like Darkness sometimes being considered to be magic.

Yeah he does have that. Demon King even said Meliodas' Full Counter and Revenge Counter are just cheap imitations of Chandler's. I guess we just forgot to add it onto his profile.

Peter1129 said:
Wait a minute. I just realized something. So Increase is a physical attack form of Chastiefol right? Didn't Chandler reflect that on two different occasions? So doesn't this confirm Chandler's full counter is both physical and magical? Or did King use some kind of magic attack with Increase when he fought Chandler?
It's magical. King has only Magical power and 0 Physical. All the abilities of Chastiefol are magic attacks

But do we need to praise the sun if Mael gets his Grace back, like, will praising the sun apply to him now, in my personal opinion, Escanor should get Mael's Ark powers instead

Ezeriot said:
Maxnumb231 said:
@peter "Dude we already learned that God not only nullifies magic but also gives a power boost to Zeldris as shown many times in the series. He managed to one shot Diane in Drole's body who had powered up via the dance. Is nearly as strong as Ludoshel in their short sword fight. And is now able to parry some attacks from Full Wings King. These are not stuff a 61k character could do"
GOD doesnt nullify magic thats why Zeldris bleed when he was hit by ludos explosion . God is heightened 'resistance' against magic.
https://i.imgur.com/1NIQd5B.jpg
what a good way to nitpick an inconsistent feat. So are you saying Zeldris own borrowed magic is always activated?? if so please show me panel where he cannot turn it off.

I like people in here trying to justify the fact that since zeldris stomped ludo therefore king is stronger when mael's own PL is vague as it only stated stronger than 200k which can be 200,001 to 299,999. Zeldris PUSHED escanor back and i can clearly show that factual feat in his fight vs escanor. Not only that King's guardian DID BARELY NOTHING BUT A COUPLE BLOOD. So please all of this debunkable scaling is weird to grandstand.

are we seriously using "DKs magic allows him to be boosted in power", if that's the case where is the description?? There's no feats NOR statements supporting this.

Since DKs magic nullified King's sunflower WHICH probably could've donee something to the sinner since he was trying to get away in the panel.

SCALING wise since meliodas bypassed DKs magic he should be above The Sinner's durability by a lot due to DKs magic even nullified a magical attack from someone who low diffed mael.

Im also waiting for Mel to show himself.

When was the last time we saw Evil!Mel?

Back