• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai Discussion Thread 14

so anybody going against facts that Meliodas>>>>>>>>>King? if so you're all welcome to debate me on the same topic without resorting into strawman, false equivalence, moot points or even just contradiction.

Honeslty Indura derieri is more impressive than all these lot right now. You have reuduciel easily blocking an attack from OG demon, but is completely fodder vs her even at his best. You have king damaging OG, Escanor blocking attacks from OG. Zeldris with god but without nebula was slightly inferior to reuduciel. Without his true form. Who gets stomped completely by indura derieri. In his true form that is.

It's funny they go through all these power ups and they still weaker than Indura by scaling.

I bet 100% Indura derieri would god stomp assault Mel that defeated Zeldris. Just kidding meliodas has a lot of retcons and what not. Meliodas is how strong they want him to be now. But technically he would get his butt kicked by indura going by scaling.

Oh I saw a comment that Elizabeth was above Indura. Sounds like trolling considering combat wise she wouldn't be above reuduciel or even close without that statement of her being comparable to reuduciel, mael, and Zel.

Elizabeth's arsenal should be able to purify people on that level, but she doesn't have a lot of offensive based attacks. I think she's that strong, but she doesn't use her powers like the other Archangels and such.

I'm excited to see Mael likely getting his Grace back. If we get a reference on The One version for him in actual combat, that would be insane.

Since I didn't get to comment, I think Zeldris has the ability to fight people far stronger than himself due to the nature of his powers. Someone like King who uses mostly magic based attacks for his highest potency instead gets nullified. If King was there in person and could use all of his physical based Spirit Spears at the same time, it might be something different we don't know.

GoddessOfWinterr- said:
Honeslty Indura derieri is more impressive than all these lot right now. You have reuduciel easily blocking an attack from OG demon, but is completely fodder vs her even at his best. You have king damaging OG, Escanor blocking attacks from OG. Zeldris with god but without nebula was slightly inferior to reuduciel. Without his true form. Who gets stomped completely by indura derieri. In his true form that is.
It's funny they go through all these power ups and they still weaker than Indura by scaling.

I bet 100% Indura derieri would god stomp assault Mel that defeated Zeldris. Just kidding meliodas has a lot of retcons and what not. Meliodas is how strong they want him to be now. But technically he would get his butt kicked by indura going by scaling.

Oh I saw a comment that Elizabeth was above Indura. Sounds like trolling considering combat wise she wouldn't be above reuduciel or even close without that statement of her being comparable to reuduciel, mael, and Zel.
there's no "bet" here but you need to factually prove it, meliodas in the holy war HAS emotions towards everyone including elizabeth. Merlin states that the more emotions being robbed from him will eventually turn him into the cold blooded meliodas who lead the commandments, hence in chapter 271 or 272 we see meliodas DESPITE leading the commandments had emotions BECAUSE by the time he met elizabeth he was chaged which means his power was drastically weakened. Not only that DK who KNOWS MORE THAN ANY CHARACTER about meliodas states that elizabeth was the reason why he was turned into a wimp. So basically in chapter 246 that's his prime and not only that meliodas states no one would handle indura is literally just a mistake from him since elizabeth could do it, but yet mael states ludo and elizabeth were comparable to that samee meliodas who is weakened by emotions.

So prime meliodas based OFF feats>>Induras.

@Galaxian look at zeldris who used DKs magic against meliodas he was basically helpless, meanwhile meliodas stomped not only two but three fighters in the same chapter. Prime meliodas is a totally different breed than any demons and characters.

also people need to relax with this ludo blocking Sinner's attack when escanor did it while not at his peak, do we say he's as strong as zeldris? no.

Anywho, my list would go

U- tier: Nanashi (Secretly a god)

SS tier: Demon king and supreme diety

S+ tier: The one Escanor, Indura deieri, Prime Mel, Ominous neubula Zeldris with demon kings power, Original demon (was tempted to move to S), Mael (The One), Indura Monspeet

S Tier: King, Zeldris (demons kings power without nebula), Reuduciel, Merlin, Cusack and chandler, Elizabeth (Hype I guess), Mael (commandment, Mael (sunshine without the one), Escanor (Sunshine without the one)

S- Tier: Sariel, Tarmiel, Estarossa (88k),

A+ Tier: TC

Didn't feel like doing a who is stronger than who within the tiers. Too much controversy

GoddessOfWinterr- said:
Anywho, my list would go
U- tier: Nanashi (Secretly a god)

SS tier: Demon king and supreme diety

S+ tier: The one Escanor, Indura deieri, Prime Mel, Ominous neubula Zeldris with demon kings power, Original demon (was tempted to move to S), Mael (The One), Indura Monspeet

S Tier: King, Zeldris (demons kings power without nebula), Reuduciel, Merlin, Cusack and chandler, Elizabeth (Hype I guess), Mael (commandment, Mael (sunshine without the one), Escanor (Sunshine without the one)

S- Tier: Sariel, Tarmiel, Estarossa (88k),

A+ Tier: TC

Didn't feel like doing a who is stronger than who within the tiers. Too much controversy
im disappointed with the feats of The Sinner so far so i would say he's S tier since in chapter 295 in a panel where when king used sunflower he was trying to move away.

GoddessOfWinterr- said:
tbh... ludo did say he was gonna use full power on the induras but was stopped my eliz so we dont really know what could have happened

The ONE Escanole is clearly on another tier from 2nd Demon Mark Ominous Nebula Zeldris (who stomps everyone else but The ONE).

So Mael is totally gonna use Escanor as a Vessel, time for the Sunbros to become greatness together

Well then since escanor saying that if he gives up his power just to save merlin and meliodas, so next chapter we will see mael with sunshine.

so merlin gets time stop with prep... ludo stopped BOTH sinners attack in his true body meaning hes much stronger without a vessel but has limited time ... escanor is possibly done for now he had his moment its time for maels

Zezu1995 said:
so merlin gets time stop with prep... ludo stopped BOTH sinners attack in his true body meaning hes much stronger without a vessel but has limited time ... escanor is possibly done for now he had his moment its time for maels
most likely an outlir for ludo until he does something because escanor has done the same thing taking his attacks when The Sinner and zeldris were trying to get merlin.

its not an outliner he stopped both attacks not just one he did it twice .. but he did say hes gonna keep him at bay so im sure hes gonna get more feats the thing is he did it so easy.. he isnt even struggling

Zezu1995 said:
its not an outliner he stopped both attacks not just one he did it twice .. but he did say hes gonna keep him at bay so im sure hes gonna get more feats the thing is he did it so easy.. he isnt even struggling
so did escanor? not only that he also parried attacks with him, so what are the chances of it being an outlier?

Gelan06 said:
Goddes i think that elizabeth is stronger than indura
No. She used some weird counter magic for Indura. Reuduciel went for actual damage and everything he did did nothing and he got stomped horribly. That would be arguing Elizabeth would stomp reuduciel, which by feats she is still lacking. Would it make sense to put her above Indura? No.. would it make sense to make her comparable to mael and reuduciel? Yes. That's why I put her where she is at. No way am I putting on S+ with the one Escanor and all that.

Not only that. ludociel dont do anithing to indura but elizabet shows up and ludo say that they can kill the induras with her help also she push back the 2 induras at the same time and is comparable to demon meliodas who is stronger than ludo

I'd tell you not to think it too much and just enjoy the show. But I think its a lost cause at this point.

Anyone else liked Ludo this chapter?

Yeah, I never really hated him but it was funny as hell to see all the banter between Tsundere-Ludo and Dense-Romance-Protagonist-Hendy. The real highlight of this chapter.

I don't know if Nakaba really meant it this way but man Ludo is really one of the most funny characters for me. Why should I care about Sunshine, Escanor, Mael and the whole Holy War? Just give me more Ludo..

Gelan06 said:
Are a lot of theories about that saying that SD real name is Rhitta
The figure on Rhitta itself has some resemblances. to the Supreme Diety's body. For starters, the head looks like a shining sun. In our illistation of the Supreme Diety we see that her head is blocked out by a blinding light. The figure on Rhitta seems to be wearing a long gown, just like the Supreme Diety. There are also two big pairs of wings on there.

We've had Godessess sealed into objects before. Sariel and Tarmiel came out of Musical Insturments iirc. And Nerobasa was sealed inside of Denzel's sword.

As crazy as it may seem for the SD of all people to be hidden in plain sight all this time. I don't think it's too far fetched.

I mean we already know that she could stop time 105 chapters ago. We just didn't know how and now we learned which spell allows her to stop time.

Back