• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai Discussion Thread 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ban lost his immortality according to a translator on mangahelpers as he gave away a lot of his life forece to keep her alive

If he realy has lost his Regenerationn capabilities, I hope that Nakaba made him strong as **** with some great new abilities+ his sacred treasure to counterbalance it. Because the way Nakabda wrote him before, with Ban getting his body cut up and pulverized constantly, it has to stop.

Why is Ban a glass cannon? I don't mean from a narrative perspective ("he's a regenerator"), but an in-universe one. Even before getting immortality, he was nearly split in two by a Red Demon.

Its odd how he has shown to have durability comparable to unsealed base Meliodas. But yet gets horiffic injuries that nobody else in the series, except those who can also regenerate in the series get.

I think it's just a trope at this point. Where the author makes regenerative characters get worse injuries to show "Look he can regenerate!"

tbh it has to be a mistranslation cuz he was feeding the DK his INF life and nothing happened so why would be lose it for eliain?

Well, he wasn't trying to bring the Demon King back to life.

Maybe there's a difference here.

I don't think the divine protection is directly tied the Grace. Or, it isn't confirmed at least.

Initial translations are saying that Ban used all of the lifeforce granted by the fountain of youth. So his immortality is gone.

Seriously Nakaba. Ban better be one strong mf to make up for this.

Not sure how I feel about this. Ban being mauled in combat was kinda his thing lol, I enjoyed his Wolverine/Deadpool style fights but on the upside he better get more abilities to balance everything out.

Its honestly a make or break moment as of now. If Nakaba decides to shit on Ban again, and make him Sakura-tier... I'll still read for Escanor and to see what happens to Meliodas. But aside from that, I'd see myself losing interest in the series going forward.

I want to do NNT matchups, but I can never find any other 6-B's.

Dunno. It just gave him the strength to briefly hold back The One, and barely survive his finger.

We'll be able to make more matchups once the manga end and the revisions start. But for now we are stuck with 6-Bs.

Yay Ban and Elaine are together again... don't really care, their romance was always Meh, also she looks 5, so it's kinda creepy Ban's all perverted with her

But hey, BAN IS BACK TO WRECK... Hopefully

Should we create a new key for Ban? He's lost his immortality and Regenerationn to save Elaine, and we'll probably see him at the level of the strongest characters

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Yay Ban and Elaine are together again... don't really care, their romance was always Meh, also she looks 5, so it's kinda creepy Ban's all perverted with her
But hey, BAN IS BACK TO WRECK... Hopefully
her mentality matches her age so its not some loli shit shes just pettie and small cuz shes a fairy their all small .

anyways why take bans immortality tho? that was his thing i hope he still has some form of regen tho

So now that Ban lost his immortality I wonder if he lost his healing capability as well. Gift could probably do something else than just heal I guess. Maybe if he gets damaged he can gift it to the opponent, basically giving Ban damage reflect.

Anyone know where merlin resitance to power nullification soems from, cause she get her power seal by her own magic sealing spell when chandler fc it

I think Merlin and everyone with the SD divine protection should only have resistence to curses, and not all the abilities of the Commandments. Merlin doesn't really has resistence to power nullification, she has resistence to curses (which the Commandments are)

Siegfried10 said:
I think Merlin and everyone with the SD divine protection should only have resistence to curses, and not all the abilities of the Commandments. Merlin doesn't really has resistence to power nullification, she has resistence to curses (which the Commandments are)
Exactly

But that not really a curse,this is a real nullification power ability which belong to the Demon king,and he give that power to Meal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back