• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai Discussion Thread 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey,ihave a quesion, Galand jump out from merlin bfr radius and comeback, isn't it's hiw travel speee instead of combat speed?

1997KD said:
Hey,ihave a quesion,
Galand jump out from merlin bfr radius and comeback, isn't it's hiw travel speee instead of combat speed?
There are several such cases, such as Thor, Beerus and almost all of Saint Seiya's cast

Why? Idk, but I think this is wrong,my opinion

There is no reason for Travel Speed to not scale to Combat Speed unless the character clearly moves faster than they can react, like Sloth from FMA.

So next week a chapter then no chapter then jan 9th a chapter and week after no chapter.. Or if that information was a mistake last week's was a double chapter instead so next break will be jan 16th.

Yeah,high-low Regenerationn but, escanor did show Regenerationn feats?

• High-Low: The ability to regenerate severed fingers, toes, or ears, minor organ damage, and even potentially reattach lost limbs. For machines and vehicles, this would be regenerating some interior damage, along with some minor critically damaged or destroyed parts.
Idl when he show any regemeration feat

I think the regen came from him closing the wound Post-Revival Assault Mode Meliodas inflicted upon him by buffing up into his Late Morning state.

I always thought he just forcefully closed off his wound, like what Nitro from HxH did.

That count as a Regenerationn?

Same I thought it was just some form of body control but this seems to be the reason he has Regenerationn on his profile.

Hello, i was wondering if there is a calc to justify the Class G lifting strength rating that are in the profiles.

@Dark649, the original rating comes from this on Meliodas' profile: Class G (His arm wrestle with Ban wrecked Baste Dungeon)

But there is no calc to support it.

Baste is that massive, so would there need to be?

For the storm revisions, what's the new density, someone still has to redo Gilthunder's calc. The shape would still stay the same as explained above.

I'm pretty sure we are only waiting for the manga to finish before fixing the high tiers, top tiers, and god tiers since the scaling is a bit weird. But I don't see why we shouldn't fix the tiering for the low tiers and mid tiers when they have some pretty clear scaling already.

It's already past noon and Escanor is running only on the power stored withing Rhitta but he's still fighting sinner!

What a freaking badass~

Yeah its gonna be a double issue.

This isn't looking good for Escanor. I hate how Nakaba is gonna kill him but let Hendrickson live all this time.

VersusJunkie54 said:

This isn't looking good for Escanor. I hate how Nakaba is gonna kill him but let Hendrickson live all this time.
Hope you break your knees from such a conclusion you're jumping to, nakaba won't kill any sins

BurlapJack said:
VersusJunkie54 said:

Hope you break your knees from such a conclusion you're jumping to, nakaba won't kill any sins
Have you not been paying attention? Sunshine has been established as killing him. Between Ludociel's statements, and coughing up blood. His only chance of survival is if he loses Sunshine, otherwise his death in simply inevitable.

VersusJunkie54 said:
double issue is not 2 chapters its a chapter that's printed twice so no chapter next week?

escanor will only power up, not get weaker.

So I guess King really is the current strongest sin. He made the Original Demon bleed a bit with one attack that was blocked by his shield.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back