• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai Discussion Thread 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
-BANLK- said:
Pardon my language..........WHARE THE **** IS BAN!!!!
You know, at this point I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Current Ban shows up and stomps The Original Demon.

Over the course of the series, I've noticed that Ban seems to have a demon-slaying affinity to him. I mean, in his origin story he mutilates and kills a Red Demon by himself with no help, later he stomps Mel in close combat and forces him to use his Mark to win, even later when he gets his weapon from a Goddess after using the Trumpet he stomps Mel yet again and could have killed him if he wanted to but chose not to fight his friend, even later he stomped Galand by himself when just before he took on half of the Sins and won, he snuck up on Melascula and tore out her hearts casually, and just now after he came back from Purgatory, he took out all those Demons seemingly without exerting himself at all.

It seems, just from observation, that Ban has some sort of Anti-Demon specialty or aspect, but that's just what I think.

Peter1129 said:
So I guess King really is the current strongest sin. He made the Original Demon bleed a bit with one attack that was blocked by his shield.
The ONE>5TC Meliodas>Ban>King>Merlin>Gowther>Diane.

The ONE stands above all others.

@Izreldan Red Demons only have a power level of 1000 - 1300 almost anybody that's relevant in the series can take one out by themselves. Gowther said Ban's power level rose due to his emotions that's how he managed to overpower Meliodas who was already weakened at the time. He managed to overpower Base Galand by absorbing over half of his strength as well as a bunch of fodder's strength with Hunter Fest. Melascula is a glass cannon that's why even Pre-Purgatory Ban was able to injure her.

@Ezeriot The One Escanor is no longer the strongest. The Original Demon's fusion shockwave alone destroyed the dark cacoon that wasn't affected by the fight between The One Escanor and Zeldris w/ God, Ominous Nebula and 2nd Demon Mark. And King was able to somewhat injure him through his shield. Not to mention at this rate I'm not even gonna be surprised if 5C Assault Mode Meliodas is stronger than the Original Demon. But for now Post-Purgatory Ban and 5C Meliodas is featless so you can't rank them just yet.

Peter1129 said:
So I guess King really is the current strongest sin. He made the Original Demon bleed a bit with one attack that was blocked by his shield.
Escanor is fighting Sinner with only the power stored within Rhitta + it's past Noon so he's getting weaker with each moment passing by.

King catching Sinner off guard doesn't mean he's stronger than One Escanor. Watch Diane next week actually landing hits on Sinner and claim she's stronger than One Escanor as well~

I didn't say anything about One > Sinner

ZERO7772 said:
King catching Sinner off guard doesn't mean he's stronger than One Escanor. Watch Diane next week actually landing hits on Sinner and claim she's stronger than One Escanor as well~

>Offguard

>The guy literally blocked with his shield.

>Offguard.

Peter1129 said:
@Ezeriot The One Escanor is no longer the strongest. The Original Demon's fusion shockwave alone destroyed the dark cacoon that wasn't affected by the fight betwee
That's because The ONE did not create any shockwaves. The ONE has never been injured by an attack from top tiers of the verse, he's still the strongest.

King attacked him out of nowhere while Escanor hit him head-on, of course, Sinner could put more force into his defense lol

Beside, if Sinner was leagues stronger than Escanor he won't even need his shield I think

That's because The ONE did not create any shockwaves. The ONE has never been injured by an attack from top tiers of the verse, he's still the strongest.

Friendly reminder that The One got bruises from fighting Zeldris.

I think Sinner is > The One yeah

King did not prove anything yet though. Translation isn't even out yet so stop jumping the gun~

These aren't shockwaves?

DE1C91EA-26E8-4D80-996D-C61E0A78DB22
C31581A5-59A5-4DC1-9CFC-FD1E97E912EC
165F6709-A7A9-4C28-8857-84AB50E8DEC4
058A3090-2CC0-4655-B8C9-7A94680058B1
Seriously I like Escanor but he probably isn't the strongest sin now. King was able to damage a guy who's presence > The One Escanor though his guard.

ZERO7772 said:
Ehh, King didn't catch Sinner off guard, you could see that OG Demon knew the spear was coming just like when Mel knew Gilthunder was throwing the spear from miles away.

Plus he pushed him back and actually made him bleed.

But it's scary to think that King is above an Archangel's power currently, I mean Ludociel and Escanor with Mael's powers couldn't stop this thing and King just shows up and hurts him by himself.

Korean scans coming and you guys being spamming about power levels and scaling, how about we wait a little?

Also, this thread is too freaking long. Need to make new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back