• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai Discussion Thread 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
AstralKing7 said:
isnt that more because of speed which Ludo should have the advantage
I'm pretty sure that short scuffle was to show Zeldris w/ God is just overall slightly weaker than Ludoshel. Which is why he needed to use Ominous Nebula.

Peter1129 said:
Bypassing Zeldris using God is nothing impressive now since Zeldris using God is shown to be weaker than Ludoshel at full power. The One Escanor taking down Zeldris using God, Ominous Nebula, and 2nd Demon Mark is much more impressive. After all Zeldris using just God and Ominous Nebula completely stomped Ludoshel who was stronger than him using just God.
You do realize an immunity given by the magic of DKs doesnt give PL boost right?? This is like saying that nebula gives PL boost even tho it doesnt. The fact of the matter is his borrowed magic has been used and no diffed tanking gold shining and cancelling merlins spells around the area with his borrowed magic. That shows how potent it was.

The fact that meliodas bypassed that hax with his raw magic power debunks you and you cant argue against the feats of his borrowed magic unless u prove that his borrowed magic boosts his PL which i showed case he doesnt. If he did then he woildve tanked escanors attack which is a physical attack.

You made this heavy false equivalence and headcanon to say it boosts his stats which the burden of proof is on you.

I think that te mel vs Mael fight was afternoon because at the begin of the fight they seems equally strong but in one point Mael has to flee in a before noon battle if mael was equal to mel at the begin evetually the fight will reach a point when mael beat meliodas

Gelan06 said:
I think that te mel vs Mael fight was afternoon because at the begin of the fight they seems equally strong but in one point Mael has to flee in a before noon battle if mael was equal to mel at the begin evetually the fight will reach a point when mael beat meliodas
I agree, Mael gets gradually weaker in the afternoon which could be the reason why he eventually retreated.

@Ezeriot It likely does make Mael stronger than Escanor.

Late Morning Mael was stated to be far stronger than Ludoshel. While Late Morning Escanor was shown to be weaker than Post-Revival Assault Mode Meliodas who is far weaker than Ludoshel.

SuperKamiNappa said:
Wait, when did Mel and Mael fight? was this a side chapter that *********** never translated?
The first 500,000 people who went to see the NNT movie in Japan received a 40 pages comic which explains things that happened before the movie about the main villains. Here's the "fight" between Mael and Mel.

Not much is shown but they're portrayed as somewhat equal (with that cool Ying Yang imagery). But even then, we don't know what time of the day it is and since Mael doesn't seems to change forms like Escanor do when using Sunshine, I don't think this fight is really going to help.

Peter1129 said:
@Ezeriot It likely does make Mael stronger than Escanor.
Late Morning Mael was stated to be far stronger than Ludoshel. While Late Morning Escanor was shown to be weaker than Post-Revival Assault Mode Meliodas who is far weaker than Ludoshel.
Late morning Escanor handled Ominous Nebula better than Ludo.

It was stated by Mael that Meliodas, Elisabeth, Ludo are all equal to him.

sigh i wish i knew where to inbox nabaka.. i want them to tell us the abilities of the 2 commandments meliodas killed before he left

@Ezeriot Late Morning Escanor handled Ominous Nebula better because he decided to root himself into the ground. Ludoshel did the same but than he decided to attack Zeldris which broke his weapon leaving him with nothing to hold onto the ground with. When Escanor started attacking he didn't fair any better.

Also if you look at power lvls Ludoshel (201k) > Post-Revival Assault Mode Meliodas (143k) > Late Morning Escanor (114k+)

That statement is BS. Ludoshel was shown to be scared of Prime Demon Mark Meliodas. And Elizabeth was shown to overpower both Indura Monspeet and Indura Derriere while Ludoshel was getting owned by just one of them. Prime Meliodas is the only one who is arguably comparable to him at full power due to multiple statements about them being equals.

Zezu1995 said:
sigh i wish i knew where to inbox nabaka.. i want them to tell us the abilities of the 2 commandments meliodas killed before he left
I'm still waiting to know the effects of the remaining 4 commandments.

Maybe mael is talking about him and ludo are equals without the grace and sunshine is probably the strongets grace so sunshine mael > flash ludo

And i think i hear one that size and quantity of wings means stronger or higher rank in the goddes clan and in ludo mael an liz case Mael seems to have the largets elizabeth the second and ludo the shortest so that probably means they strengt

Have now started watching season 2, and got to say, it's pretty hype. Galand just rolled up. Its cool to see him bad ass before Ascanor laughs a bit to hard and collapses his chest cavity lol

Another think the demon king hax is too op if he beat the original demon who has his own power and half the power of the DK and the DK only has his half power so in that fight the original demon was stronger than the DK and the Dk still won

Gelan06 said:
Another think the demon king hax is too op if he beat the original demon who has his own power and half the power of the DK and the DK only has his half power so in that fight the original demon was stronger than the DK and the Dk still wo
Yeah, The Ruler is quite overpowered.

Does it really need to change though. Gilthunder's storms are shown to be circular (which the calc uses), it only covers that specific area of 22km, and it covers creating rain clouds (something he actually did) instead of stuff like KE, CAPE, or other methods.

Edit: The mass might change, but it'd have to be pretty large considering that there's still other Mountain level feats from fodder Red Demons, Ban, and the Albions.

So as far as PLs being inconsistant I've always had a problem with Gilthunder's PL.

He and base Meliodas with Liz's sword were more or less evenly matched with Mel saying that if he didn't fight with killing intent Gil would probably kill him. Yet even after training Gil still has a total PL more than a thousand lower than Mel. Even looking a the Strength PL alone which is really the only level that matters against Mel, Post-Training Gil is still barely over 2/3 Mel's strength.

Ehh I'm pretty sure it's either Meliodas was lying back then (holding back) or because Gilthunder was using a Sacred Treasure class weapon while Meliodas was just using a normal weapon. Although it could also be both.

I think Liz's sword is ST class though he's more or less on par with other Sins when they have there SCs.

EDIT: After looking back it seems I either remembered Mel's quote wrong or it was an anime/dub change. In the manga is says he was fighting all out because he respected Gil's resolve. Kinda

I don't think the manga ever said Liz's sword was a Sacred Treasure Class weapon. They only said the ones that the holy knights wielded was Sacred Treasure Class.

It was never outright confimred but I think it can be safely inferred. Mel was able to use it defeat Dale fairly easily despite King having trouble when using his Sacred Treasure.

A quote from one of my previous threads

"When using more power he actually started to overpower Gilthunder until Hendrickson intervened, this is later proven when Hendrickson said he was better than he expected, despite being there for Gil and Meliodas' battle, and even during that battle, the only real time he was overpowered was when he wasn't fighting back and when Vivian to cheat with Magic."

I'm not sure about the Sacred Treasure thing, but they do appear to be similar to Guila and Jercho's weapons, which are comparable. A) It's totally reasonable for Gilthunder, a Diamond-ranked Holy Knight, to obtain such a weapon. B) It chanels his powers, just like Guila's lance chanels her explosions. Albiet it is shown that Gilthunder can imbue other objects with lightning, such as a stick and a regular sword. And C) Their power in other weapons is nothing compared to their normal ones.

It seems that even Albions (in addition to Red and Blue Demons) might just possess darkness or that Darkness blood stuff.

gelan i think its cuz she used to much power im guessing but how did ban even get to the forest? did he teleport or raw speed? maybe a time skip
NNT placement
, they wasnt that far tbh but still

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back