• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Name the weakest characters from your verses who can defeat Goku (DBS).

Status
Not open for further replies.
The hax does matter because he can easily apply his hax while he “die” and doesn’t really exist in the world for Goku to hit him. Worst case scenario, Genm unleashed a Game Virus that he can’t dodge because everything inside the universes is his hax zone.

Well, it’s a good thing that 2-C invul Muteki is also a thing then.
Wont matter , if goku can resisted it. Goku will dodge it assuming how slow gemn is , and destroy the universe.

Didn't I say , he has resistances to it? Goku has astral defenses for example with the hakai that destroy your existence including your soul, and goku's soul is granted a body. He still blitzes and one shots (hakai does much more than this but this is just an example of what it can do).
didn't i say that the virus bypasses several layers of resistance ?

Wont matter , if goku can resisted it. Goku will dodge it assuming how slow gemn is , and destroy the universe.
Goku doesnt resist law hax, or reality warp, or concept hax. Genm open with that. Or literally just amp his speed to “yes” and now Goku will be sitting duck for the rest of the fight

didn't i say that the virus bypasses several layers of resistance ?
Because they could bypass vylons who do not have resistances ? and were is that stated to be ?. Regardless it's still and one-sided stomp with no diff for goku (could gaze at him and destruction him).

Goku doesnt resist law hax, Genm open with that. Or literally just amp his speed to “yes” and now Goku will be sitting duck for the rest of the fight
Sure not this goku. But what law manip does it do ? Nop once , he's still faster than him (massive hypersonic in is profil) , still one-shots.

This is also another of your headcanon if "Being stronger means you resists hax" is accepted here.
Headcanon ? , Vegito resisted buuhan transmutation and bullied him because he was superior, Jiren resisted time stop because he's stronger than hit (Goku has well) , Majin Vegeta resisted mind control from babbidi because he was stronger than him, goku resisting hakai's resistance erase, or Vegeta being able to punch through hakai and not be affected by it because he was stronger than toppo (hakai destroy everything it touches and can destroy energy, souls, ghost, intangible beings, energy, and light ) this isn't my headcanon, that is what the series as outlined.

Last edited:
If you read my post about mui on my sec post , you wouldn't claim such a thing and yes in db you can resist hax by being superior to your opponent.
On this Wiki they base Resistances and Hax Potency based on the quantity of individuals affected and feats done by the Hax/Resistance, and not on being "Stronger" to a Hax that has baseline or only a little Potency

On this Wiki they base Resistances and Hax Potency based on the quantity of individuals affected and feats done by the Hax/Resistance, and not on being "Stronger" to a Hax that has baseline or only a little Potency
Again you fail to realize this isn't a case stronger case , this is what abilities mui/ui Goku gets when using the transformation.

Because they could bypass vylons who do not have resistances ? and were is that stated to be ?. Regardless it's still and one-sided stomp with no diff for goku (could gaze at him and destruction him).
it's in the profile vylons are immune to the effects of the Steelswarm and Evilswarm(the virus) , it's stated in the story, also it's just not just vylons serveral characters resisted the virus but still got ****** later and Kerykeion who was created from the lsawrms and resisted the core still got ****** later by the same core

it's in the profile vylons are immune to the effects of the Steelswarm and Evilswarm(the virus) , it's stated in the story, also it's just not just vylons serveral characters resisted the virus but still got ****** later and Kerykeion who was created from the lsawrms and resisted the core still got ****** later by the same core
Ok idk , if changes anything at all .

Headcanon ? , vegito resisted buuhan transmutation and bullied him because he was superior , Jiren resisted time stop because he's stronger and hit (goku has welll) , Majin resisted mind control from babbidi because he was stronger than him , this isn't my headcanon , that is what the series as outlined.
The "Having more AP = hax resisted" stuff has been rejected many times before, in case you're new here. We only gives resistances to what they have been shown. Sure Goku has quite nice resistances, like timestop and existence erasure. But he never shown to have resistance to stuff like law hax or mindhax. And even if you wanted to argue his mindhax resistance scales to Majin, said resistance is so basic and there are tons of characters with mindhax stronger than babbidi, and most of then have less ap than him.

Oh, so your saying that MUI Goku "resists" all those Hax you listed and can't be affected at all because reasons.
This proves you didn't read the post, if you actually read that you wouldn't be claiming such a thing. So no panic (madness) , fear (fear manip) , no hesitation (not sure for what resistance that could qualify for) perception and mind hax, and I should add that corruption can be resisted by having higher will power which goku does (stated in the corruption hax page itself) and has empathic hax resistance on is profile.

yeah it changes nothing goku still gets mind haxed courrpted possesed soul and body transmuated by bio hax and body controlled
It will not, he has pretty much immunity or very higher resistance to those, has astral defenses (is soul is granted a body, resisted hakai) , Vegito could resist his body being transmuted because he was stronger than Buuhan , the same would potentially apply here. Assuming, the bug can react or see Goku move before the later blitz and ones shot him, to begin with, that is downplaying the infinite physical stats different between him, the later as no idea what's going to happen to him.

Last edited:
This proves you didn't read the post, if you actually read that you wouldn't be claiming such a thing. So no panic (madness) , fear (fear manip) , no hesitation (not sure for what resistance that could qualify for) perception and mind hax, and I should add that corruption can be resisted by having higher will power which goku does (stated in the corruption hax page itself) and has empathic hax resistance on is profile.
This proves that you didn't read properly, you're claiming that MUI can't get affected by those Hax that you listed at all no matter the Potency, when you haven't even given how potent his resistances are in the first place. If you can't give any value MUI can scale from then his only got baseline or above baseline Resistances

This proves that you didn't read properly, you're claiming that MUI can't get affected by those Hax that you listed at all no matter the Potency, when you haven't even given how potent his resistances are in the first place. If you can't give any value MUI can scale from then his only got baseline or above baseline Resistances
You realize, if he has resistances, then it should be applied. I have, it's either immunity or high resistance. I have, you decided to ignore it. Also wanted to add , he might have/scale death hax resistance from in the Saiyan saga since Shenron couldn't death hax's Nappa and Vegeta because "THEY WERE STRONGER THAN HIM AND KAMI".

Last edited:
You realize, if he has resistances, then it should be applied. I have, it's either immunity or very high resistance. I have you decided to ignore it.
Based on what? You have not Potency for those feats, you know the number of beings that were affected? Saying that he has Immunity or High Resistance with no basis? Other than "He resisted these Haxxes so that makes him very Resistant or Immune to those Haxxes with higher Potency"

Give numbers that MUI Goku cales from

You realize, if he has resistances, then it should be applied. I have, it's either immunity or high resistance. I have you decided to ignore it.
You realize how ignorant this sounds right?. Resistances variy depending on how potent the ability is and Goku's resistances aren't that high.

It will not, he has pretty much immunity or very higher resistance to those, has astral defenses (is soul is granted a body, resisted hakai) , Vegito could resist his body being transmuted because he was stronger than Buuhan , the same would potentially apply here. Assuming, the bug can react or see Goku move before the later blitz and ones shots him, to begin with.
prove that his resistance is higher than the virus. goku resisting EE doesn't mean that he resists his soul getting absorbed for example you need proof of him resisting soul possession or soul absorption, Vegito is not goku prove that Vegito resisted transmution because he was stronger also he doesn't resist bio hax which the transmution comes from, the bug doesn't need to know that he even exists because the virus is passive what part of that don't you understand the virus is always on

Based on what? You have not Potency for those feats, you know the number of beings that were affected? Saying that he has Immunity or High Resistance with no basis? Other than "He resisted these Haxxes so that makes him very Resistant or Immune to those Haxxes with higher Potency"

Give numbers that MUI Goku cales from
It doesn't need one. And there is no such a thing AS NUMBERs for this kind of scaling you make no sense. Do I have to repeat myself? I guess so.

(2:11 2:16 2:21)

1) "In time, he becomes so hot and fasts that even such perception grows dim and fades.", "and all he can feel is himself, his opponents, and the fight."

Can't change his perceptions AKA, things like illusions and mind-based hax will not work. (For illusions and mind hax's he could already see threw them with is the third eye back in original DB and more recently with the forest of Terrors in super)

2) "Hesitation, panic, fear itself turn to nothing in the flames..."

AKA, resistance to fear manipulation, and Madness hax's (panic and going insane is a result of madness manipulation).

"Madness Manipulation is the ability to affect the sanity of other beings, usually in a manner that causes them to become insane. "

Goku also resisted, break out of the forest of terror, could see through illusions, would scale mind hax resistance as well from Majin Vegeta, ki is also said by Toriyama to be made of energy, courage, and mind, and to because stronger all of those components of ki must go up (corruption can be resisted by having a strong mind or will power).

It doesn't need one. And there is no such a thing AS NUMBERs for this kind of scaling you make no sense. Do I have to repeat myself? I guess so.
You realize how ignorant this sounds right?. Resistances variy depending on how potent the ability is and Goku's resistances aren't that high.
^ What LordGriffin said

You're basically NLFing Goku's resistances and do you even understand how Potency works?

prove that his resistance is higher than the virus. goku resisting EE doesn't mean that he resists his soul getting absorbed for example you need proof of him resisting soul possession or soul absorption, Vegito is not goku prove that Vegito resisted transmution because he was stronger also he doesn't resist bio hax which the transmution comes from, the bug doesn't need to know that he even exists because the virus is passive what part of that don't you understand the virus is always on
I do not have to prove that, the virus is corruption and corruption can be resisted by a strong mind or willpower alone. Goku as astral defenses, his soul has a body and isn't shown to be separated from his body (you would have to overpower him physically for that to happen which is not happing). I do not need to prove the other soul stuff, if he can resist his soul being destroyed, and his soul has a physical body and he can focus his soul or manipulate his soul as well, the soul argument is none. It doesn't matter if Vegito isn't Goku, Vegito specifically resisted the transmutation only because he was superior to Buuhan , he will still resist the bio hax. Again that is assuming the virus or the bug is faster than Goku which is not the case, so would this nonsense hax argument even appear? Nop, Goku will still win in the instant the fight starts, blitz, and one-shots end of the fight no more to be said.

Last edited:
^ What LordGriffin said

You're basically NLFing Goku's resistances and do you even understand how Potency works?
That's your opinion once more, is said he has resistances, there is no such a thing as NFL resistance because that would mean immunity. Also, the only things that matter is him having the resistances for the match, also that is assuming he didn't blitz and obliterate those opponents as soon as the fight starts, also that is assuming the opponent, can sense, see or react to Goku's movement before the fight is instantly over. Those haxs won't help if he gets one-shotted faster than he can react or use said haxs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back