• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Name the weakest characters from your verses who can defeat Goku (DBS).

Status
Not open for further replies.
nipponverse: basically any of the 3-As. they blitz goku hit him 2 times and trigger death hax, or uses Telekinesis to hold goku in place as he is thrown into space with that same Telekinesis.
D&D: Goku can't effect the any of Demons and Devils, The Uvuudaum's passive 1-A madness hax beats goku, and the avatars of the gods hax stomp goku.

We should say the same to you

Digimon: Unnecessary to say this, but legit any Baby Digimon could easily wreck Goku. Digimon solos him even at their weakest forms, lol

Digimon: Unnecessary to say this, but legit any Baby Digimon could easily wreck Goku. Digimon solos him even at their weakest forms, lol
I have , when they give proper name for the character I go check the page , you are the one assuming without any evidences. Cool if they can solo him.

Ehh. Some of the stronger ones yeah. Even with the full 5-D stuff I am not entirely sure.
Demi Meramon and Tsumemon for example, yeah.
Koromon nah.

No he doesn't, it isn't on his profile
plz look at his page before you comment
Even if he did, would that help against being shoved into a portal at infinite speed
https://vsbattles.com/threads/goku-resistance-to-bfr.70822/
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Son_Goku_(Dragon_Ball_Super)

It's approved and it's in his profile (unless they mess that up)

Again make sure to look at the profile before you claim he would lose to said ability, you are wrong period.

He has bfr resistances, so he will resist it, that is what resistances to bfr means. From what I saw from tart page, he has nothing to worry about, he himself should have been granted infinite speed (moved in stop time , or that goku can shake an infinite size realm just by walking and would scale to is speed as well) , inaccessible speed (moved in a destroyed timeline ), and immeasurable going with jiren's statement of transcending time itself and or this scan

Last edited:
Actually, looking at the profile it doesn’t seem to be there anymore, someone must’ve removed it or something because I can’t find it.

It isn't on his profile and being teleported is completely different from being shoved through a portal, and none of that give infinite speed

Actually, looking at the profile it doesn’t seem to be there anymore, someone must’ve removed it or something because I can’t find it.
There is no reason for it to not be , in the profile it just says bfr it doesn't specify the resistance, they made an error (I will point that out later).

Last edited:
It isn't on his profile and being teleported is completely different from being shoved through a portal, and none of that give infinite speed
It's supposed to be. Just because you do not see it being written resistance bfr doesn't mean it wasn't supposed to be there. I showed you the thread that made that update, if they mist that up that doesn't change the fact that he still has it. Even if it wasn't in the profile that doesn't mean that he doesn't have those resistances or abilities.

Once more, resistance to bfr is resistance to bfr. Yes it does, moving in time stop is infinite speed unless they removed that and counted it for resistance for some reason, and yes, shaking infinity with ki would translate to infinite speed and stats as well, because ki is what amps all their stats in DB.

He scales to Jiren who transcended time itself which is immeasurable speed (at least immeasurable combat speed). You saying it doesn't give him that speed tiering doesn't matter and is wrong, I have proof that it does while you do not.

You hold on too much about that portal argument nonsense, Goku will still blitz and one-shots instantly.

Last edited:
moving in a time stop in not infinite speed it is just resisting time stop and jiren is not immeasurable speed and does not transcended time itself that is a hallow statement with only a single time stop resistance feat. which is an anti-feat since if he really transcended time itself then a time stop would not have affected him in the first place.

As well Ki does not magically make resistance better since if that was the case Guldo, and Babidi's hax would have never worked in the first place.

moving in a time stop in not infinite speed it is just resisting time stop and jiren is not immeasurable speed and does not transcended time itself that is a hallow statement with only a single time stop resistance feat. which is an anti-feat since if he really transcended time itself then a time stop would not have affected him in the first place.

As well Ki does not magically make resistance better since if that was the case Guldo, and Babidi's hax would have never worked in the first place.
Again read my reply, I said it would count as infinite speed but they decided to count it for resistance instead. And yes moving in no time is infinite speed. It was stated they he transcends time, you say it isn't is wrong because it was stated that he is.

He doesn't need more to qualify for transcending time, that statement alone would be enough. It isn't anti-feat, again you make no logical sense, did the time stop worked? ANSWER THE QUESTION, it doesn't matter if you think it affected him, did the time stop worked? ANSWER THE QUESTION.

Once more ki is not magic, that your headcanon and ki is what they use to amps all their stats and their resist hax specify because of their strength/ki levels. Again your completely ignorant, it doesn't matter that Guldo hax worked , we have feat and proves that other haxs have been resisted before, and the Babbidi argument is you replying without actually thinking about your answer, DIDN'T MAJIN VEGETA RESIST BABBIDI'S MIND CONTROL, you didn't bother looking at the profile before claiming anything https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Vegeta_(Dragon_Ball_Z) .

I will list a couple of hax's that have been resisted because of strength/ki levels.

- Vegito resisting being matter manipulated/transmuted into a candy ball
- Vegeta resisted babbidi's mind control
- Vegeta and Nappa couldn't have been death hax by Shenron because they were stronger than him
- Goku, Frieza, and Vegeta resisting hakai , and hakai destroys your existence, including your soul, body (at a sub-atomic level which ignores durability , and is a void manipulation technique)
and past versions of yourself (unless that person is wearing a time ring).
- Jiren and Goku resisting time stop.

Last edited:
Yes the timestop worked. Hit's timestop worked on Jiren until he powered up and it is an anti-feat since if he transcended time it would not have froze him in the first place.
As well Vegeta only resistance babbidi hax later on. while he was under babbidi's control until then.
Goku, Frieza, and Vegeta resisting hakai was do to the fact they over powered the user. if anything that is the weakness of the hax, same goes for Shenron it can only do things that Kami could. so Kami was not strong enough to kill them meaning Shenron could not either.
resisting time stop does not make you immeasurable, or infinite. if that was the same everyone that has time stop resistance would be that rating.
and the Vegito stuff is a normal resistance feat.

you need to get it through your skull that just become SOME hax in dragon ball can be over come with pure power does not apply to hax on this site. since 99% of the time hax do not care about or can be over powered raw power. that is clearly a big weakness for hax from dragon ball.

Yes the time stop worked. Hit timestop worked on Jiren until he powered up and it is an anti-feat since if he transcended time it would not have froze him in the first place.
As well Vegeta only resistance babbidi hax later on. while he was under babbidi's control until then.
Goku, Frieza, and Vegeta resisting hakai was do to the fact they over powered the user. if anything that is the weakness of the hax, same goes for Shenron it can only do things that Kami could. so Kami was not strong enough to kill them meaning Shenron could not either.
resisting time stop does not make you immeasurable, or infinite. if that was the same everyone that has time stop resistance would be that rating.
and the Vegito stuff is a normal resistance feat.

you need to get it through your skull that just become SOME hax in dragon ball can be over come with pure power does not apply to hax on this site. since 99% of the time hax do not care about or can be over powered raw power. that is clearly a big weakness for hax from dragon ball.
- Did it stop jiren from slapping hit? it never did, he never powered up, as soon as hit time stopped him, he started moving and marching toward him and could block hit's atk while stop in time with a glare. It isn't anti-feat you clearly do not understand the terms that you are using. It never froze him and it never stopped him from moving. IF he can move in it obviously it didn't work, (IF IT WORKED WHY JIREN COULD MOVE, YOU HAVE TO BE BLIND TO MAKE SUCH A CLAIM) you cannot misunderstand such a SIMPLE concept.

-Vegeta resisted babbidi mind control and is on his profile, HE WAS NEVER UNDER BABBIDI ORDER THAT IS WHY WHEN BABBIDI TOLD HIM TO DO SOMETHING HE DIDN'T DO IT (TELL ME ONE THING THAT BABBIDI ASKED VEGETA TO DO AND HE ACCEPTED DOING IT).

How can you not understand that, is that too hard to enter that into your brain? And it doesn't even disprove anything, you literally are proving my point while invalidating yours.

- It doesn't matter if they overpowered the user, it matters if they resisted or not.

And you are wrong for Vegeta he overpowered toppos hakai , PLZ GO READ THEIR PROFILES BEFORE YOU CLAIM STUFF WITHOUT EVIDENCES.

If anything that means they have hax's resistances.

Once more haxs are supposed to ignore people's durability if they can resist it that means they have the resistance unless you wanna say that every character in fiction that have hax resistances is due to weakness of said hax which is illogical thinking.

Once more, Shenron couldn't death hax them because of their overwhelming power.

Again your completely ignorant, you realize it's only because of the statement that he transcends time not because of the time stop alone.

-Your so incompetent that you fail to provide evidences for your claim " VEGITO STUFF IS NORMAL RESISTANCE FEAT", how is that normal resistance, the guy got turned into a candy ball and could still live and function normally and still slapped buuhan and forced him to turn him back into its normal state while anyone other than Vegito failed to do what he did because they were weaker than buu himself. How the **** is that just normal resistance. Are you trying to claim that, anyone can survive being matter manipulated into a candy (no brain, no functional organs, no nothing ) and be able to move , speak and strike someone has strong as Buuhan ? Illogical, complete nonsense.

-You are the one who needs to get things through your skull, not me.

- Once more, in DB , you can overcome hax just by being stronger than the opponent, it isn't a weakness, that your illogical assumptions that hax have a weakness when the main usage of hax is to ignore durability or you opponent stats. And present resistances will go up with ki levels.

Last edited:
Wait, Goku doesn’t resist petrifaction right? So Gorgon from D&D stomps I guess. If not a modron should flex its chad energy and stomp.

elhermanopadre. You really need to just stop. 99.99% of Hax do not care about power levels. dragon ball characters can't over come hax from other verses by power level. since the only time hax are over come by like that are from dragon ball and it is clearly a weakness if power levels over coming them.

Again Hit's time cage froze jiren in place. If jiren transcended time itself like you claim then the time cage would not have froze him in the first place, and Vigito still only just resistance and crap level resistance at that since his form was still changed.

So stop with the stupid dragon ball wank, and stop derailing the thread.
AP=/=Resistance on this site, and never will. and Jiren stuff has been rejected countless times. so it is not going to happen. You only have what the pages say and what is accepted on site. that is final.

Last edited:
Sirius and Witches from Re: Zero---> Passively Mind/Madness Haxxes him to oblivion to the point he wants to kill himself.

elhermanopadre. You really need to just stop. 99.99% of Hax do not care about power levels. dragon ball characters can't over come hax from other verses by power level. since the only time hax are over come by like that are from dragon ball and it is clearly a weakness if power levels over coming them.

Again Hit's time cage froze jiren in place. If jiren transcended time itself like you claim then the time cage would not have froze him in the first place, and Vigito still only just resistance and crap level resistance at that since his form was still changed.

So stop with the stupid dragon ball wank, and stop derailing the thread.
AP=/=Resistance on this site, and never will. and Jiren stuff has been rejected countless times. so it is not going to happen. You only have what the pages say and what is accepted on site. that is final.
I know that , i'm just saying that they can overcome hax's with bp and I showed that, and their already hax resistances should go up with ap since it's with raw power than they overcome those hax's. It isn't a weakness that's your headcanon, hax is hax , if you overcame one this means you have resistances if you do not this mean you have none, it doesn't matter how you overcome.

Do you I have to repeat myself, DID IT STOP JIREN FROM SLAPPING HIT? DID IT STOP JIREN FROM MOVING? (it was also explained that he does this with raw power not necessarily him having a higher dimensional body , not to mention even if someone were to transcend time if they have a 3-dimensional body they will be affected because of that) you already know the answer to those questions. Also it doesn't matter if you think it's crappy, he still resisted it so what you think doesn't matter, it's what was done. If you think being matter map into a candy ball is crappy, again that's your opinion which is not relevant.

That's you assumption that I'm wanking. Nop, I will use those statements because they are valid.

Last edited:
Elher, calm down. No need to shout or get so excited. I’ll be honest... I don’t agree with you here, nor does anyone else. Please calm down before something happens that you regret.

Elher, calm down. No need to shout or get so excited. I’ll be honest... I don’t agree with you here, nor does anyone else. Please calm down before something happens that you regret.
I'm perfectly calm down , i'm not excited nor shouting that's not relevant , I simply typed the question larger so maybe he would better understand the question.

by the site's standard you are wanking. By site standard Ap=/=Resistance. by the site's standards jiran does not surpass time itself. now you need to calm down, and if you keep derailing this tread like you are and being as aggressive as you are. I am going to have to report you. now just stop.

Yea you've already been given a warning on another thread. Stop. Its against the site rules to argue against the current statistics anyways since this argument has been repeated endlessly.

by the site's standard you are wanking. By site standard Ap=/=Resistance. by the site's standards jiran does not surpass time itself. now you need to calm down, and if you keep derailing this tread like you are and being as aggressive as you are. I am going to have to report you. now just stop.
I do not need to calm down when I'm already neutral., that is you assuming. Just because I typed in large letters doesn't mean I was being aggressive that's you feeling this way, if it is then I guess I will have to remove that.

I'm perfectly calm down , i'm not excited nor shouting that's not relevant , I simply typed the question larger so maybe he would better understand the question.
Take a look at this guy: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Diablo_(Light_Novel)

This guy is at his peak 6-C, but, literally Goku can't do Jack shit to him, lol XD.
He has High Godly regen meaning that even Hakai or incap won't work, and, he has Hax like law manipulation (he can rewrite the laws of the world).

Take a look at this guy: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Diablo_(Light_Novel)

This guy is at his peak 6-C, but, literally Goku can't do Jack shit to him, lol XD.
He has High Godly regen meaning that even Hakai or incap won't work, and, he has Hax like law manipulation (he can rewrite the laws of the world).
Well , it's mainly because of hax nothing else otherwise he would lose. So goku will blitz and ones shots , if he comes back he can use the mafuba to win.

Say it with me now: Goku never uses the Mafuba. As in, never. Not only does he never use it, he has never Started with it, nor is his Mafuba faster than the presumably thought-based Law Manipulation. Even if it was, Diablo has Dimensional Travel and Teleportation to escape the Mafuba, and can destroy the Soul, induce Confusion or Fear, or even induce type 3 Corruption to anything that somehow resists his Toxic Aura.

Say it with me now: Goku never uses the Mafuba. As in, never. Not only does he never use it, he has never Started with it, nor is his Mafuba faster than the presumably thought-based Law Manipulation. Even if it was, Diablo has Dimensional Travel and Teleportation to escape the Mafuba, and can destroy the Soul, induce Confusion or Fear, or even induce type 3 Corruption to anything that somehow resists his Toxic Aura.
Yes but , he would be trapped before that and teh mafuba could effect and trap very fast peoples like vegita from super. Also because of the warning , I will not bring up mui's implyed and stated resistances even though there is nothing suggesting that he wouldn't have it if was stated to be. For the destrucction soul argument thats is not relevant (goku tanked hakai , hakai destroy your soul , body and existences).

...did you even read what Daddybrawl just said?

"Diablo has Dimensional Travel and Teleportation to escape the Mafuba"

Did you look at the rest of the argument? It should be easy for Diablo to escape the Mafuba. Goku never uses the Mafuba. Diablo can have a thought before Goku does anything due to presumably though-based Hax, and has passive Corruption type 3. He also has Sleep Manipulation on a scale of 210 people, and Resurrection if killed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back