• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Name the weakest characters from your verses who can defeat Goku (DBS).

Status
Not open for further replies.
He still has resistances that's the only thing that should matter.
But there are people who have hax beyond what he has shown to resist and have already effected people with resistance to said hax. So his resistances won't come into play because they don't stack up, which is why you need to provide evidence to how high Goku's resistances are.

Example:

Goku resists empathy manipulation shown during the tournament of power.

Ember McLain has empathy manipulation that has effected people who already have resistance to passive empathy manipulation beyond what Goku has shown.

So answer me this. How would Goku resist her empathy manipulation when it is stronger than the one he was shown to resist and has effected people who have resistance to it?. I'll answer it for you, he doesn't!, because her empathy manipulation is beyond his resistances.

This is why Goku just having resistance isn't all that matters. You need evidence on the degree of his resistance.

I will now proceed to swim through plasma with my heat resistant suit, as obviously I will be immune to a plasma's heat with it.

Likewise, as human skin is naturally resistant to weaker acids, I will use fluoroantimonic acid to wash my hands from now on, while walking around during a hurricane with my natural air resistance making me immune to that, too.

Last edited:
But there are people who have hax beyond what he has shown to resist and have already effected people with resistance to said hax. So his resistances won't come into play because they don't stack up, which is why you need to provide evidence to how high Goku's resistances are.

Example:

Goku resists empathy manipulation shown during the tournament of power.

Ember McLain has empathy manipulation that has effected people who already have resistance to passive empathy manipulation beyond what Goku has shown.

So answer me this. How would Goku resist her empathy manipulation when it is stronger than the one he was shown to resist and has effected people who have resistance to it?. I'll answer it for you, he doesn't!, because her empathy manipulation is beyond his resistances.

This is why Goku just having resistance isn't all that matters. You need evidence on the degree of his resistance.
That doesn't change the fact that he can resist it. So yes his resistance will help if he somehow needed that. For the empathic one, resistance is still resistance, for Ember McLain, give more detail about that, assuming her abilities only worked on city level beings, compared to goku. The answer to those questions is, Goku still blitzes because he's faster than they can react and one-shots them, their hax will not help if they get blitz and shit stomped instantly without being able to do anything about it.

Last edited:
It is if you resist a power that has the power to control a normal human mind you couldn't resist mindhax that effects 10 to the power of a billion people that also have a equal resistance to you.

but Sharingan users resist Genjutsu why shouldn't they be able to resist mangekyou sharingan ?

but why tho ?
Am I forced to answer your question? no period. Also, your question does have context, and lacks evidence, you're just saying, but Sharingan users can resist genjutsu and why shouldn't they be able to resist MS genjutsu , but do you have proof? , how does it work ? any scan or evidences? none. So I do not have to answer your question, it's not relevant and is likely a false equivalency when trying to compare DB to another verse when they do not work the same. And the hax arguments fall apart when you realize the difference between goku and some of those characters that were presented, would it matter if he can simply move faster than they can think or react, blitz and one-shots them? nop.

That doesn't change the fact that he can resist it. So yes his resistance will help if he somehow needed that. For the empathic one, resistance is still resistance, for Ember McLain, give more detail about that, assuming her abilities only worked on city level beings, compared to goku. The answer to those questions is, Goku still blitzes because he's faster than they can react and one-shots them, their hax will not help if they get blitz and shit stomped instantly without being able to do anything about it.
He doesn't resist that level so it doesn't matter. Also, hax has nothing to do with power so she doesn't need to effect beings higher than Goku in strength because her empathy manipulation isn't based off power. Also I never said anything about speed, I know she gets blitzed but the example was explaining the need for showings of how effective the hax is and how strong the resistance is. However if you want to talk about speed blitzing, Sojourn from Danny Phantom has infinite speed and can ignore durability so he blitzes and one-shots Goku but I didn't use him because while he is apart of the verse, he is non-canon so I see it as unfair to use him in this thread.

But it doesn't matter since I know I won't change your mind so I'm just gonna leave this alone.

He doesn't resist that level so it doesn't matter. Also, hax has nothing to do with power so she doesn't need to effect beings higher than Goku in strength because her empathy manipulation isn't based off power. Also I never said anything about speed, I know she gets blitzed but the example was explaining the need for showings of how effective the hax is and how strong the resistance is. However if you want to talk about speed blitzing, Sojourn from Danny Phantom has infinite speed and can ignore durability so he blitzes and one-shots Goku but I didn't use him because while he is apart of the verse, he is non-canon so I see it as unfair to use him in this thread.

But it doesn't matter since I know I won't change your mind so I'm just gonna leave this alone.
Yes he can , HAX resistance go up via power in db. Yes she would , in db all you stats and resistance goes up dependind on your strengh level. I could also argue goku having infinite speed , inaccessible speed and immeasurable speed (scaling from jiren's statement of him transcending time itself and or with scans statement ) . That danny phantom , gets blitzed and shit stomped instantly.

Almost forgot these verses of mine

Blazblue: Can't think of the weakest person off the top of my head that can take him down but yeah >_>

Warhammer: Culexus can probably do it tbh

Mawgu from Nicktoons Battle for Volcano Island stomps do to Goku bring unable to harm him since he's 2-C while Goku is only Low 2-C. Speed is a non issue since the Mawgu will collapse the multiverse which will kill Goku.

Mawgu from Nicktoons Battle for Volcano Island stomps do to Goku bring unable to harm him since he's 2-C while Goku is only Low 2-C. Speed is a non issue since the Mawgu will collapse the multiverse which will kill Goku.
That's wrong, Goku should have been 2-c since the BoG, but vs wiki doesn't consider the other realms as being separate with their own time continuum (that's wrong, it's just a matter of time before that gets fixed, much higher with scaling and other implications). So , since Goku is rated lower than this wiki gives him, than I guess, maybe Mawgu would be able to beat him just because of that specific reason.

That's wrong, Goku should have been 2-c since the BoG, but vs wiki doesn't consider the other realms as being separate with their own time continuum (thats wrong , it's just a matter of time before that gets fixed). So , since Goku is rated lower than this wiki gives him, than I guess, maybe Mawgu would be able to beat him just because of that.
Then make a thread about and get it changed.

Then make a thread about and get it changed.
I'm pretty sure this topic is banned, and when I looked at recent posts about that, they basically say that they have been talking about that topic and grow tired about it. Not to mention, in this wiki, if one staff member doesn't agree, the stuff doesn't get updated (look at the recent thread about roshi's moon feat not being an outlier despite having more people agreeing and only a few amounts of staffs disagree, the update didn't go).

Also, how does Mawgu energy absorbing and destroy universes kill Goku? and he has no hopes of being able to touch Goku and the absorbing thing is mainly HAX oriented nothing physical, can he hit Goku with low-multiversal powers physically? From what I say in Mawgu's pages, the answer is no. Goku will likely simply surpass him with the reactive power level of the Saiyans + that of UI, which each hits that does it gets stronger, sharper, and faster.

In the end, since Mawgu is only FTL, while Goku is MFTL, to infinite, inaccessible, and immeasurable (it's arguable but still have evidence or feats to put him on that level), he will blitz him, and if Mawgu is only low-multiversal because of absorbing energy from universes, he gets blitzes and one-shotted instantly.

Last edited:
Actually does SBA apply? Because if not then even some of the less haxxed Destiny Knights and Wizards could beat Goku. Death Songs would be a sure kill either way though.

Actually does SBA apply? Because if not then even some of the less haxxed Destiny Knights and Wizards could beat Goku. Death Songs would be a sure kill either way though.
SBA? explain yourself. Regardless if they are only stellar ranges of power and FTL, then the answer again, is Goku blitzes and one-shots before they can do anything.

Standard Battle Assumptions. And no he wouldn't, since they have invulnerability. Blitzing doesn't help if you can't hurt your opponent, who then proceeds to kill you with a thought.

The 2-B one. First off that is false. Thoughts aren't sound, so idk why you'd compare the two. Secondly they're FTL, so why would their thoughts be the speed of sound? Either way it doesn't matter. Goku punches them a million times before they make their move, but in the end he can't stop them.

The 2-B one. First off that is false. Thoughts aren't sound, so idk why you'd compare the two. Secondly they're FTL, so why would their thoughts be the speed of sound? Either way it doesn't matter. Goku punches them a million times before they make their move, but in the end he can't stop them.
I said, sound speed not sound, read my reply correctly. FTL in reaction speed, so I guess they can think or react faster than that otherwise they would get blitzed.

The 2-B one? oh ok, then I guess he wins than since he's rated higher than Goku in this wiki.

What's the difference...

No, FTL combat speed...

Well even if they didn't have invulnerability, Goku still wouldn't be able to permanently kill them.

What's the difference...

No, FTL combat speed...

Well even if they didn't have invulnerability, Goku still wouldn't be able to permanently kill them.
You realize combat speed is relative to reaction speed, otherwise, how could he react or see said atk if he can't react fast enough.

What's the difference between what? can you explain yourself?

You told me that they were rated 2-B, that's the reason I stopped arguing because he wouldn't be able to overcome the difference that quickly and would die since he's rated low 2-c and they are rated 2-B.

Also what invulnerability? it's not even relevant since you brought up the fact that they were rated 2-B.

You worded it in a confusing way. It seemed you were saying they only have FTL reaction speed.

You said there's a difference between speed of sound and sound speed. What's the difference?

No, some of them have 2-B invulnerability, they aren't 2-B themselves.

You worded it in a confusing way. It seemed you were saying they only have FTL reaction speed.

You said there's a difference between speed of sound and sound speed. What's the difference?

No, some of them have 2-B invulnerability, they aren't 2-B themselves.
1) OK

2) No, you misunderstood, normal humans' thoughts are sound speed. I never claim there is a difference between the speed of sound and sound speed.

3) OK , what do you mean by "they aren't 2-B themselves" are you talking about their haxs that puts them on that level? and not physically or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back