• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

N. A. O. M. I vs The Tyranids.

Legit got inspired by Colonel's thread to do this.

Battle of the Hive-Minds: Whoever loses, the Universe wins.

The Ultimate Virus vs Psychic Aliens

Rules: This is Mature Naomi with all her bajillion vessels vs The Tyranids with all their bajillion troops. Speed Equalized.

Victory by any means.

N. A. O. M. I but with very very high difficulty.

Imho, the Tyranids are far out haxxed, however the stronger versions have the capability to easily overpower through raw strength. However, with the Regenerationn and immortality they're up against, I just don't see the Tyranids winning in the long term.

N. A. O. M. I 6/10

Thanks for voting, Colonel!

The main problem for the Tyranids as I see it is that the weaker ones (lower keys) could easily get transformed by N. A. O. M. I. one after another on contact so her already ridiculously high numbers would keep increasing mid-battle by using the ridiculously high numbers of her opponents against them. As for the bigger ones, they are indeed far superior physically, making it a problem for her. Granted, trying to eat any of Naomi's vessels equals inviting a bomb of ultimate Viruses. Just like in real life, a single cell of an infected host can produce 10000 new viruses. In time that number can go up to trillions in a single being. That's how much and how fast mature NAOMI can multiply.

Naomi: 1 (Colonel Krukov)

Tyranids: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Back