• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia Plus Ultra Discussion Thread #7

A potentially bad idea of a matchup going by recent events of the manga but one I really liked enough to do it anyways~.

IDK either if Shigaraki can even touch something like fire let alone those as destructive as Endeavor's unless he wants to get himself cooked.

The numbers play, resources, and stuff the Villains have IS impressive still, but we still DK much about the Heroes or what kinds of resources they themselves can also pull off to match it. I am curious tho considering how long it's been since we last saw any of them, especially the UA students.

The thing is, the current top hero had to put everything he had along with some help from the number 2 to defeat one High End nomu.

And there's several more, in addition to ever other asset Shigaraki has currently.

It's hard to see how the heroes have a chance here.

It's true that High End was an extreme difficulty fight for Endeavor, but there's still things we have to consider. For most of the fight he was trying to take High End in alive for questioning and examination. He only tried killing it at the very end of the fight after he took massive damage. Another thing is that he had to use and abuse his special moves which casued his drawback to kick in faster because of the civilians around. We also gotta keep in mind the only thing that kept High End in the fight was his high speed Regenerationn, else he would've been taken out with Endeavor's first attack. It's up for grabs if the other High Ends will have regen or not. Honestly speaking the High Ends and Giga are more of a threat than the actual alliance lol

All Shigaraki has to do is pull his Town destroying Move and Endeavor gets caught off guard and disintegrates, now albeit he can fly so he could possibly just avoid the decay, but all Shigaraki has to do is touch him once, I think that a match between the two could go either way, whoever lands a hit first would win

Just waiting for it to be confirmed that Tomura destroys shockwaves. Man that would be another giant buff

The new chapter was funny. Shouto also explicitly states that he cannot hold a candle to Endeavor, which goes against part of his current scaling.

Wasn't that obvious?

He just reach Endeavor level flames, even then he could only hold it for a short time.

I felt it was a reach anyway putting Shouto over him ƒñªÔÇìÔÖ鴩ŃñªÔÇìÔÖ鴩ŃñªÔÇìÔÖé´©Å

I think we ought to wait for the official translation before assessing scaling.

@AstralKing7; currently Shoto's firepower is only scaled to Endeavour's level, not above Endeavour.

for someone who has boku no hero in their name I'm hardly here, after the Pro hero arc my hype for MHA has gone down quite a bit but this new season trailr has resparked that.

SO I AM HERE or something

pretty Hyped holy shit.

To me that would be an outlier since 100% Deku is WAY stronger then the half bastard and we have calcs that have him at 8-B

The giant ice wall is an outliner? But didn't Shoto use it twice? Once at the sport festival and once more at Kamino?

Spinoirr is right, I'm more concerned about Dabi's calculatio, as I assumed he vaporized that ice in an entire minute, but on second thought, it doesn't make any sense for Geten to sit around waiting all that time for Dabi to vaporize his ice.

If instead of one minute the timeframe was 5 seconds, his attack potency would be 5.88 kilotons of TNT, Town level.

@ElixirBlue I fail to understand why an attack that scales to no one would be an outlier.

It's also hard to tell if he is actually vaporizing all that ice at once or if the fire and ice is just clashing in the panel.

Do we have a follow-up to what is happening in the feat?

I don't remember dabis fire hitting someone as deku and the gang moved out of the way of getting hit and when he did hit someone he was probably holding back to not burn himself

Wouldn't the town level calcs just bump the verse up as a whole? And he used the Giant Ice Wall again in the forest, which I believe is the biggest one he's ever made.

Dabi burned a group of thugs before. Their bodies were charred and burnt to a crisp but still it left bodies. Ofc you could say he wasn't going all out but it's the only thing we've got so far I believe. Idk how much this amounts to but Miruko also stomped and put out his flames I believe? Not sure if that was how it was supposed to be interpreted.

A Giant Ice wall against Sero, a Giant Ice wall against Mr. Compass and a Giant Ice wall used as a platform.

If Miruko scales, the top other 4 heroes ranked above her should too. We at least have it that Hawks was about to fight Dabi while low on feathers aka nerfed and not going by calcs here, it's pretty safe to say that in lore, Endeavor is portrayed as stronger. I don't mean to come off as an unreasonable Endeavor fan or anything cuz that's not what I'm trying to do but he's seen as #1 for his strength and work ethic in lore. So Endeavor, Hawks, Jeanist, Edgeshot, and Miruko should definitely scale to or above Dabi. This could potentially stretch to the top 10 but that's purely speculation......unless you say Gang Orca who's number 11 now scales above Todoroki. Broke his ice with his shockwaves, and literally flexed out of his flames amped by Gale Force's winds though those attacks seem to scale lower than Todorki's strongest ice and fire attacks so it can sound like a stretch feat wise. Idk about lore wise but considering he was in the top 10 it doesn't seem too farfetched.

On the topic of scaling though, what about Todoroki's giant ice wall grants it its low 7-C rating? Not saying I disagreem but going back to the sports festival, Bakugo was able to counter the Giant Ice Wall rushing at him and actively trying to freeze him the same way Todoroki did to Sero, and he countered it, destroying a portion as it was coming at him, and emerged unscathed.

Jo-Smooth said:
If Miruko scales, the top other 4 heroes ranked above her should too. We at least have it that Hawks was about to fight Dabi while low on feathers aka nerfed and not going by calcs here, it's pretty safe to say that in lore, Endeavor is portrayed as stronger. I don't mean to come off as an unreasonable Endeavor fan or anything cuz that's not what I'm trying to do but he's seen as #1 for his strength and work ethic in lore. So Endeavor, Hawks, Jeanist, Edgeshot, and Miruko should definitely scale to or above Dabi. This could potentially stretch to the top 10 but that's purely speculation......unless you say Gang Orca who's number 11 now scales above Todoroki. Broke his ice with his shockwaves, and literally flexed out of his flames amped by Gale Force's winds though those attacks seem to scale lower than Todorki's strongest ice and fire attacks so it can sound like a stretch feat wise. Idk about lore wise but considering he was in the top 10 it doesn't seem too farfetched.
On the topic of scaling though, what about Todoroki's giant ice wall grants it its low 7-C rating? Not saying I disagreem but going back to the sports festival, Bakugo was able to counter the Giant Ice Wall rushing at him and actively trying to freeze him the same way Todoroki did to Sero, and he countered it, destroying a portion as it was coming at him, and emerged unscathed.
Agreed.

Why would Mirko scale?

Dabi choosing to avoid a 3 vs. 1 doesn't mean she is more powerful than his flames.

Damage3245 said:
Why would Mirko scale?
Dabi choosing to avoid a 3 vs. 1 doesn't mean she is more powerful than his flames.
But she literally stamped his flames out.

Endeavor and Hawks were basically half dead at that point anyways.

Back