• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zhongli ( Genshin impact ) vs Izuku midoriya ( My hero academia )

ZENZUYA

He/Him
Zhongli ( genshin impact ) vs Izuku midoriya ( my hero academia)

• Speed are equalized

Who win?

Deku warping reality? I mean… Zhongli could do the same thing

What’s Deku’s wincons here lmao
Zhongli’s E destroys nonetheless

Well your know some app that are bad in power scalling

they actually claim deku has reality warping, mftl+ speed, & multi continental
You should probably check the pages on this wiki before you make versus matches between characters. It's 34-ish gigatons vs Deku's "above 748 megatons". He gets absolutely shat on by a 44x AP diff. Zhongli's also nearly 20x faster, Mach 1798 vs Mach 100.

You should probably check the pages on this wiki before you make versus matches between characters. It's 34-ish gigatons vs Deku's "above 748 megatons". He gets absolutely shat on by a 44x AP diff. Zhongli's also nearly 20x faster, Mach 1798 vs Mach 100.
Equalize speed? Lmao

Wow zhongli is faster
because chain scalling from allogenes? that mean vision user can outspeed deku?

Because spite? I thought deku could outspeed that's why I put speed equalization
Yeah I mean I know you probably hate those guys who wank deku but that doesn’t mean you should create spite threads about him because of that.

you’re just fighting fire with fire and spite threads are banned you know. Plus who cares about what they say. Nothing you say will change these people’s minds

Yeah I mean I know you probably hate those guys who wank deku but that doesn’t mean you should create spite threads about him because of that.

you’re just fighting fire with fire and spite threads are banned you know. Plus who cares about what they say. Nothing you say will change these people’s minds
Ok

I don't know if spite is banned maybe I'll try to compare it with childe

Is this Adeptus Zhongli vs Final Act Deku?

yeah Zhongli stomps

Even if we generously upscale Deku to be stronger than the Intercontinental Cruise Punch, AND add Deku's most recent feats in the All Out War, AND assume that Deku is using Quintuple Detroit Smash every hit, it's still weaker than Adeptus Zhongli. he can only surpass zhongli with Fa Jin, but since Zhongli 1 shots with anything it really comes down to who can1 shot the other first. Deku's AP with Fa Jin and a generous amount of asspull might not even be enough to kill Zhongli, while Zhongli can just hit him once and Deku dies.

This is probably going to be a stomp in Izuku's favor after the revisions for the verse are over, since he will scale to High 6-C and (I think) Sub-Rel speed. So this is a mismatch regardless.
Also, it's funny how OP said that he hates MHA because of the fandom, when Genshin have a fandom that is just as bad. Any franchise should be judged by it's own quality, not by the quality of the fandom, and this is something that too many people don't understand.

Last edited:
This is probably going to be a stomp in Izuku's favor after the revisions for the verse are over, since he will scale to High 6-C and (I think) Sub-Rel speed. So this is a mismatch regardless.
Also, it's funny how OP said that he hates MHA because of the fandom, when Genshin have a fandom that is just as bad. Any franchise should be judged by it's own quality, not by the quality of the fandom, and this is something that too many people don't understand.
Speed is equal.

Speed is equal.
Yeah, but since Zhongli being faster was a point brought up above I think it is an important specification, mainly to say that even with speed unequalized it would be a stomp after the revision is done, making this a mismatch since there is no way to make this fair, neither now nor later.

why is he High 6C now

Is this Adeptus Zhongli vs Final Act Deku?

yeah Zhongli stomps

Even if we generously upscale Deku to be stronger than the Intercontinental Cruise Punch, AND add Deku's most recent feats in the All Out War, AND assume that Deku is using Quintuple Detroit Smash every hit, it's still weaker than Adeptus Zhongli. he can only surpass zhongli with Fa Jin, but since Zhongli 1 shots with anything it really comes down to who can1 shot the other first. Deku's AP with Fa Jin and a generous amount of asspull might not even be enough to kill Zhongli, while Zhongli can just hit him once and Deku dies.
Zhongli superior in hax isn't it?

Back